Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dormitory RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Dormitory RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:49 pm

Sora has decided to stop pouting and go and find the women he loved. He would demand that she talk to him about her feelings and if need be he would force his way into her room. He had just passed her room not to long ago when he sees her walking towards him down the hall. He waves at her and yells. “Kaori we need to talk, can we go to your room or would you rather mine?” he asks placing a perverted emphasis on the part about his room.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Kaori mentally cursed. The last thing she needed was someone to keep her up to do things. However, she could not refuse him. Literally. She sighed and turned to face him. However, right as she opened her mouth, a small moan came out of it as her body was suddenly rocketed with chills. she knew what was going on, and the strength of the thing inside of her rivaled the one used on her earlier. She covered her mouth and turned back around. nodding her head that yes, he could come in.

She opened the door and walked in with stiff legs, trying to keep the vibrator and her moan from coming out. She wanted to put on some underwear, but for now she would have to hope that Keito didn't notice. Upon interning the room, she immediately set herself down in a small wooden chair. She pressed her legs together, trying to suppress the redness of her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

He noticed the moan she let out when she saw him. He had that effect on women usually weak women but he knew Kaori was not a weak woman, besides it seemed to be a moan of pleasure but he chalked it up to his mind getting away from him and follows her into her room. As he walks in he addresses the thing which had made him seek her. “I think we need to talk Kaori. Why are you so afraid to get close to me?” he asks while he looks at the peculiar position she had sat down on in the wooden chair and the uncomfortable look that she wore on her face. “Um is everything okay, you know if you want to go change I will just stay right here while you do it, honest.” He says actually meaning what he said for once.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 pm

"Kei- I mean sora... Your highness I am fine. With all due respect I do not really wish to talk right now. I want to go to bed.. T-there is nothing to talk about anyways." Kaori said, not trusting her legs to walk the distance needed to change. She would wait until Sora left and then change. Perhaps she wouldn't even change, perhaps she would just go to bed. She leaned back against the chair, her legs slightly apart. She closed her eyes tightly and willed the feeling building steadily inside of her to go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:29 pm

“Your highness?” he says in mock disbelief. “Don’t you ever call me that again understand?” he asks in an angered tone. He walks over to her where she was sitting and lays his right hand on her shoulder while his left is on her left leg. He leans in close so that their faces are within 5 inches apart. “We have plenty to talk about, like our love and your broken promise. Please Kaori I still love you let me talk to you let me help you, whatever it is that id bothering you. Please let us talk it out. I love you” he says with all the sincerity the world could possibly contain.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:43 pm

Kaori felt herself tense up as Sora placed a hand on her leg especially. As if it reminded her
of just what she could not have. Her lust for the very man in front of her was enough to drive her crazy. She would not give into it yet. And despite the fact her body was shaking slightly, she refused to show any other signs.

She smiled slightly. Sadly. "People have been killed for less." She spoke in reference to calling him by the correct name.

"Please... You loved Kaori. The peasant human. The girl who trusted you with her whole heart and would do anything and everything for you." She said solemnly. "That girl is gone. Look at me, at what i am. I am a demon. I can never have children, I love killing. I am more animal than human. I rely on instinct alone and have little kindness in my heart. Do you not see? You are in love with memory."

"And as for you. I will admit. I loved Keito. The peasant boy. But now, now knowing who you are... that you lied to me for so long... You are half the reason why i left keito. To protect him against. You are son to the man who has made my life hell. He took away everything. My love, my home, and my passion! He who has made it so that I can no longer swim!" Her voice rose at the memory. Swimming had been one of the most important things in her life. After she had left keito, it was all she had left. And then it too was ripped away.

"Your highness please understand. Even if i was to accept your feelings, and try to make you love me, It can never be. I am a peasant demon. You are a prince, soon to be king."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:56 pm

When she had finished speaking about the type of person she was he simply looks down at her and slaps her across the face. “When I look at you I see the same women I feel in love with and the same one I still love. You have kindness in your heart and you are not a monster either. You don’t love killing and as for being a demon I don’t give a fuck for the last time.” He says as he stares into her eyes with deep love reflected in his.

“I am the same person for you as I was back then. I thought when you left as you said Kaito died. But he didn’t he was just sleeping, you brought him out of me and perhaps he is my truest personality the one I truly am. I regret all the things royalty did but I did everything I did to protect you.” He says as he cups her face with his right hand while his left still lay on her left leg. “I don’t understand I love you and I know you love me nothing else matters to me, why should it to you?” he says inching his face closer to hers.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Shivers and discomfort still present but pushed aside, Kaori felt tears rise in her eyes. Pushed forth by the teacher from earlier, her fear over him, and keito. She would not let them fall though. She was surprised by his slap, and her hand went up to her cheek. She glared at him.

"Foolish little boy. You are stuck in the same fantasy as you were stuck in when you were pretending to be a peasant boy playing with a girls heart. You are SELFISH!" She glared, not caring that talking to royalty like that was enough to get her killed.

"You do not see that by telling me these things now you will only hurt me later. How do you think i will feel when you are sent to be married by your betrothed one? How do you think i will feel when i have to continue running from the king's forces, and you will be lying gin bed with another women, with her children running around? Do you not see that with every sweet word you speak, you sign me into a more desolate future? Do not give me that fucking shit about us being together you know as well a I that it is not something your father or the council would ever approve of. So just leave me to go to bed. I have things to take care of."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:19 pm

He just started into her eyes as he let her say every ill-informed thing she felt she had to. He then did nothing but give her a semi hurt look before kissing her passionately one last time. He then turns and leaves stopping in her door way. “I am sorry you feel that way you truly don’t know me as well as you claim. You would then know that I don’t give a shit what the fuck my father or council wants and I don’t have a betrothed and would not consent to having one. I hate kids unless I really love the women I would have them with and then only 1. But you want to be alone you want to suffer you want to feel sorry for yourself and you will make sure you are all alone for the rest of your life. Blame royalty or whatever else is convenient, blame me, but the truth is the only one to blame for your sorrow and misery is yourself.” He says as he slams her door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Kaori was hurt terribly by her words. On top of everything with the teacher, with knowing that the next few months until that teacher got sick of her, she was going to be put through hell. It was too much for her. She weakly walked over to her bed and laid down. She stared up at the ceiling and decided she would just do her homework later. She wanted the thing inside of her to go away, so she laid down in preparation to go to bed. She was finally able to take the vibrator out and set it in the desk drawer. She let a small sigh escape her lip as she closed her eyes and difted off to sleep.

"Thank you Keito..." was he last thing she said before her eyes shut and she fella sleep for the rest of the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm

“I know one day you will realize that we can be together.” He says out loud as he walks towards his room with a heavy heart. Her reappearance back in his life was causing the person he was now to fuse with the person who was named Kaito to create a new person the best of both. He slowly enters his room and soon goes to bed.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Kaori woke with a start as her alarm went off. She pushed the snooze button and rolled back over, not wanting to face the day. Half an hour later though, she knew she had to get up. She looked at the clock, she had roughly 15 minutes to get ready.

Reluctantly, she pushed the vibrator into her and then stood up. She dressed quickly and brushed her hair. She then popped four of the ills and with a shaky, reluctant breath, headed off to class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:43 pm

He had been in her room never before this moment and it was quite different then he knew students dorms to be. He had to wonder how it was she came to live in such a lavish room as this. I mean if anything it looked like that of royalty would use and he knew she was nothing but a lowly peasant. He slaps her across the face as she blocks the door before yelling at her. “What the hell do you think you are doing, you were supposed to come back to my house when you got off work.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:56 pm

Kaori took the slap, and didn't show much reaction. She just looked back at him with a small smile that didn;t meet her eyes.

"I wasn't told to come back home, and even if i was, i couldn't find it." She told the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:21 pm

“You knew damn well how to get there and if you ever lie to me again I will kill your friend your boss your rapist. Yeah I know I was watching and honestly you need to pick your friends better. Now get your ass to bed and I will see you bright and early in my classroom tomorrow morning.” He says before slamming her against the wall and walking out her door.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Kaori hid her reaction at her threat, and hurt at the reminder under a smile. She refused to think of it. She was pushed aside and only continued to smile. She didn't drop it unitll he was gone. She crawled into bed and swiftly fell asleep

~~

the next morning, Kaori was awake before her alarm rang. She showered, bathing in the warm water before putting on her gym clothes, as her uniform was ruined. unable to resist a command, she reluctantly took a single pill from the bottle.

She walked slowly to school with reluctant steps As soon as lunch was over she would have to see the teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:18 pm

He walks inside his class room and takes a seat at his desk. His mind was not on the lesson he would be teaching, no it was elsewhere upon his newest slave. He had some plans for her that if she knew what they where she would run away and never return. “Just wait until my little whore gets to class.” He says with a dark smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:41 pm

He makes his way inside his room with a smile on his face at having the women he loved close to him again. He had not been here sooner to help her and for that he would never stop feeling guilty, but at least by dealing with the teacher he had allowed her to finally rest easy and have a truly restful sleep. He knew it would take her a while to get back to normal but he would help her in every way he possibly could. He hugs her tightly against him before pulling back the covers on his bed and placing her gently down upon it. He covers her up and gently kisses her on her forhead. He then shakes her to wake her up a bit. “Do you want me to stay with you or will you be okay to sleep alone here for as long as you would like?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Kaori was brought back from unconsciousness by someone touching her arm. She jolted up, backing away until she hit the wall against the bed. She prepared to react to Kiva touching her, but was reminded of the recent events when she saw Sora there instead.

"Sorry I..." She trailed off, not wanting to upset him by saying she had gotten him mixed up with the teacher. She bit her lip and slowly relaxed, laying her head back down.

"It's your room your highness you can come and go as you please..." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:01 pm

He smiles as he turns out the light and leaves her to gently rest. He doesn’t go far however instead taking a seat a few feet from his bed. For most the night he watches her before he himself drifts off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:21 pm

Kaori fell asleep as soon as things were quiet. She was not asleep for long before nightmares began to plague her mind. At around 7 at night, just time to wake up, Unbeknown to her, She was moaning in her sleep. Eventually her moans turned to screams and yet she did not wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 pm

He is woken up from his sleep by the sound of her screaming out at the top of her lungs. He quickly rushes to her side and gently then more roughly tries to wake her up. “Kaori I’m here what’s wrong.” He says trying to wake her up.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Kaori jolts awake. She immediately began to hit against Sora's chest with as much strength as she could muster, which in her current state wasn't much. Her eyes widened when she saw who it was and she stopped.

"Forgive me your highness..." She said. She looked around the room and noticed it was getting dark out. "I should go now..."

Kaori wasn't thinking about the fact she had no clothes to wear and no place to go, she was just thinking of getting away, of not bothering the prince anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 pm

He silently smiles to himself as he grabs her into a hug one that was not threatening in nature but reassuring. “You may think that the people who made a certain promise all those years ago are dead but I know better. I am here for you and I am not your highness to you I am and always have been just Kaito and that is how I want it to be.” He says as he holds her close. “I want you to rest some more then when you are ready I will take you out and buy you all the things you need including clothes and underwear and school stuff everything. For now just rest.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Kaori listened to him, but knew that she couldn't run away from reality. This man was her future king, and as such she was obligated to treat him as such. Just being hugged by him was blasphemy. She tensed in it. Not because of the fact that it was wrong, but because the touch reminded her of other things. She pulled out of it.

"Your hi- um.. Sora... I have had enough sleep. If i go back down, i will get less rest. And.. you don't need to buy me that stuff I..." She trailed off, she knew she had no possessions left other than what was in her school bag. She didn't even have a pair of underwear to her name. Let alone a place to live...

"I will pay you back..." She promised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next