Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dormitory RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Kaori would have been convinced that she was kissing Keito, had she not opened her eyes. What she saw however, was certainty not him. Her eyes widened, but instead of screaming like most girls would have, waking p to find a man on top of them, Kaori let out a low growl and balled up her fist, aiming it for the side of his head. Anger in her along with disgust was growing. She didnt understand how she has mistaken him for Keito. He was royalty, and kissing him should repulse her more than anything. She aimed to pumble him and unless he physically restrained her she would, not caring if the punishment was death itself.
Back to top Go down
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:07 pm

He heard the growl and retracted his lips from the women’s he had been kissing. Honestly he found this to be a kind of awkward position for him to be in but he had while kissing her come to the realization that this was not the first time they had met. They must have known each other for longer than that, her touch felt to familiar upon his lips for her to be a stranger in that way. “Please stop listen to me, I need to…” he is interrupted by the fist he dodges that was aimed at his head. He straddles himself over her hip holding her legs down before swiftly grabbing both her arms in each of his hands and using his superior strength to force them down above her head.

“I am sorry to have to do this to you but you won’t listen to me any other way.” He said with a truly apologetic look upon his face as his sharp teeth became more prominent revealing that he was indeed a vampire. Energy swirled around him as he leaned his head forwards to her neck where he licked up its length till he reached a particular sweet spot on the human body one know to give particular pleasure to the recipient upon it being stimulated in the right way. Such was the way he was now about to stimulate it as he bites into her neck in exactly that spot. An electrical current rushes into her body and into her Cerebral cortex disconnecting her brain from telling her body to move. She was now unable to move at all but till able to talk. The bite would have been very pleasurable to her as and even more so when the electrical pulse was sent into her body. He now retracts his teeth from her neck and lets go of her hands placing them comfortably down by her sides so she would not be uncomfortable. He still sits atop her as he looks into her eyes. “You won’t be able to move for at least a half hour I am sorry but I need to talk to you. Are you willing to listen to me now?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:15 pm

With wide eyes at being restrained by his hands that were too strong, she shivered involuntarily as his tongue went up her neck, confused as to why she did not feel as disgusted by him as she thought she should have. The shiver turned into a soft moan as she felt fangs bite into her, and something run through her body. She moved to push him away, to attack him in any way. Or she would have, had she had the ability.

Her eyes got wide as she realized that whatever he had done had made it impossible for her to move her body, leaving her utterly exposed to him. It made her feel insecure, exposed, and afraid. She narrowed her eyes.

"YOU! I do not care who or what you are! I am going to kill you. I will tear your skin from muscle and muscle from bone. What gives you the right to treat em so! What have i done to you! Is it because I am a demon? Because i was bold enough, stupid enough to show any kindness to you that now you think that you can torture me? What the fuck! I am going to kill you you arrogant, pompous little shit!" It seemed no words could express the anger she was feeling at that moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

He felt guilty for sure at having to resort to doing that to her. He had not even known why he had kissed her in the first place, he had just almost subconsciously been drawn to her and before he knew it he had kissed her. But now that he had and she was awake he had no other choice, she had to be calmed down and he could not talk to hurt with her trying to kill him. Even though he knew all the reasons he had to do it he still felt guilty about actually doing it. He had used his powers to seduce countless women but he had never felt guilty after the fact but now he was. When she let loose a small moan and shiver upon him licking and biting her he felt an odd mixture of satisfaction and guilt.

He felt his heart hurt even worse with every single hurt and terrified name and sentences she yelled at him. This angry and more than anything hurt and scared outburst reminded him of those that Kaori sometimes had, those times in which he had been there for her for her to vent and for her to feel safe in his arms. He would have hugged this woman before him now if he did not know that she would not have wanted that could she move. When silence had rained for a few minutes he slowly speaks to her. “I know you want to cry let it out don’t hold your pain inside anymore. You know you are not the only one who has suffered. I suffer everyday under my father’s rule because I am forced to do things I find reprehensible. You wouldn’t know this of course but secretly I work to help your kind and all others hurt by my father. I am a vampire as you can probably tell by now so I don’t really give a shit about you being a demon. The only problem with you being a demon comes if you are one particular demon.” He pauses and then slowly as if he was afraid of the answer he might receive, begins to speak.

“I used to know this girl, she was a close friend of mine in the royal city. A demon took her away from me, murdered her in cold blood. Tell me her name was Kaori was it you who killed her?” he asks with stone cold seriousness his face and expressed in his eyes. A single glance upon his face would tell anyone considering resisting answering the question that to do so would be a grave error in judgment.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:01 pm

Not believing a single word he spoke about being on her side. It was a common tactic of royalty, make you believe in them, make you tell them things. They wanted information and had no way of getting it, they would resort to drastic measures. She would not put that past this man. She steeled her resolve for whatever lies he would feed to her and opened her mouth for a reply when he mentioned her being a particular demon. She listened now.

Slowly and unwillingly the pieces started to fall into place. She shook her head, unwilling to believe it. He would have to be talking about something else. he HAD to be. Surely...
He isn't
He can't be
This man is the prince
but his hair
there's lots of guys with black hair
His eyes are the same color
yellow eyes are rare
he caries himself fin the same way
he is a noble of course he carries himself that way
his tone
the way he speaks
it doesn't matter
just a coincidence
Can't be.
She fought against it but had a feeling that she knew who this man was. She tried her best to prevent tears, to deny it. She told herself over and over again it was just a coincident. Her brain was in an overload and as she closed her eyes trying to still the voices a single tear leaked out of the corner of her eyes. She reopened them and stared at his shoulder.

The voices were still. It didn't matter who this man was, She couldn't believe it was him. She wouldn't believe it. This girl though, the one he was asking her if he killed... If that was the case than she only had one option.

"Yes... I do believe that name is familiar. I don't forget it when i kill someone with the same name as me. She had dirty blonde hair, a little shorter than me. Brown eyes. 15 or 16. I killed her alright. She got in my way you see. She didn't beg though. She only muttered some mushy nonsense. She went out with pride though. A good death if i ever saw one. " She looked up at him coldly. Her face in a mocking smirk despite the tear that had rolled down it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:25 pm

He was already coming to the very painful realization that this women did not just look like and share the name of his childhood lover but that she was in fact that women. Now he needed only to make absolutely sure before he allowed himself to gain back some hope. He could see the information flying in her mind a mile a minute as she was seemingly connecting some things in her mind before he sees her let loose a single tear down her face as she admits to killing the one he had loved.

“I don’t think you are telling the truth. I have known a lot of demons and to tell you the truth this is the first time I have ever seen a demon shed a tear from the remembrance of killing someone.” He said as he reaches up and let her tear fall onto his fingers as he whips her eyes for her gently. “I notice that you where looking at my shoulder, my right one.” He says as he is brought back once more into the past.

A younger Sora and a younger Kaori walk out of a small lake. They are completely nude but neither of them seems to mind being around the other without clothing on. Kaori looks at his right shoulder at the very unique tattoo he had upon his right shoulder. “Kaitio why do you have such a pretty looking Tatoo.” She asks while looking at it in amazement. Kaito only laughs a little as he answers the girls question. “Well you see it is something of a tradition in my family for as long back as we can remember. When we turn a certain age we each get a tattoo on a certain part of out body.” He says smiling at his nude friend as she continues to look at his tattoo.

Now back in the present day once more Sora slowly removes his jacket then his shirt leaving him in only his pants and boots. His muscalr form is easily seen in the dim light of the room. He slowly draws his right shoulder closer to her line of vision to reveal the same tattoo from the memory. “Are you sure that this does not bring back any memories, KAORI!?”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:36 pm

Kaori would have turned her head away if it was possible. But she couldn't. It was too much. She couldn't even move her body to wipe away tears that she could be sure were streaming down her face. She wanted to deny it. But that tattoo... that was stone proof. She could not deny something like that no matter what she tried.

Her heart felt like it was being ripped apart all over again. She had left him, had forced herself to leave in order to protect him from the royal family and herself. To think that she was trying to protect him from himself... it made everything seem like such a waste, as if all her heartache had been for nothing, all her tears.

But perhaps what tore her apart, what made it hurt almost as much as when she parted with him, was knowing who he was. The deceit. She would much rather have continued her days in silent suffering, but knowing that he was a street rat, than royalty. Son to the man who had plagued her so often, who had caused her the very scar on her torso. She wanted to shake her head, to run away, to cry. But she couldn't. She was utterly helpless.

"Keito..." She said th name, as if it made everything real. Her tone was almost pleading it to not be true, and her eyes shown with confusion.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:50 pm

His heart too filled with great sorrow at seeing her in pain but overwhelming joy at having finally confirmed that she was not dead. She was alive and that was all the mattered to him. He could not stand to see her cry so he did what he had done in all the times when they were kids growing up. When she had cried he would take her into his arms and hold her tight before kissing her passionately until all her worries and fears went away. That might not do the trick completely this time but it might be enough to spare her the pain of dealing with everything all at once.

He slowly picks her up and holds her tight against his shirtless chest as tears streamed down her face. Energy swirled about him as he brought her face closer to his and finally their lips once more connect. He releases he paralysis while pouring all the passion he had held in his heart for her these past years into that one kiss. One that would send shivers of extreme pleasure through her body as she would regain the use of her movement. While this was occurring he simply continued to kiss her with all the love in his heart for her pouring out into it.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Kaori could not help but give in as he kissed her. Despite the tears and hurt, she could not resist him. There had not been a day when she did not think of him.

This one time... this one time....Just let him hold me like before... She told herself as she wrapped her arms around him, leaning into the kiss now that she had her ability of movement back She understood why she was not repulsed by this man. IT made sense and though she knew that she would regret kissing him later, she would allow herself to be selfish this one time and be held by him like old times.

Just this once...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Sora holds her in his arms as he continues to kiss her passionately. He could feel her give in to her feelings as he deepens the kiss allowing his tongue to enter her mouth. He slowly reaches down to the hem of her light blue shirt and quickly pushes it up the length of her chest and off her body to reveal her bare chest. He slowly pushes her down as he once more deepens the kiss. She is lying on her back as he withdraws his mouth from hers to plan a series of kisses upon her neck while his hands roamed her body.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Kaori was too tired, exhausted. She didn’t want to fight him, and mentally she wasn’t prepared. Not her Keito. The man she loved. Her heartbeat rose as she felt cold air brush against exposed skin. She took a shaky breath. Now able to fight back, she wondered why she didn’t. She kept telling herself that this was not the Keito she knew, but it was.

“Keito…”She sighed softly, moving and placing a hand over his. A few tears escaped her eyes as she stared up at him. Her crimson eyes still so full of confusion. Somehow this felt different from when they were kids. They had often kissed but this was different. It wasn't that same comforting feeling. It seemed to be laced with something else. Something she did not know well of. She was confused by it all, not knowing what she should do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:14 pm

His only thought as he kissed down her neck was to make her feel the most amount of pleasure that he could. To take away as much of her pain as he could if only for a short time. He had missed her and to be honest his own mind was somewhat confused now that she was back in his life so suddenly. She sighs his name or more accurately the name he had used when he was in the happiest point in his life. It was true there was little left of kaito within him. He feels his own heart beat faster when she places a hand upon one of his which had been inching lower and lower towards her clothed covered center.

His breath comes in short hot bursts upon her skin as he reaches down past her neck at which point he stops momentarily to speak to her about the fact she was not wearing a bra. “Kaori you naughty girl you weren’t wearing a bra I wonder if you are wearing any underwear lower down, I guess soon we shall see.” Much was this a statement that Kaito would have said, a teasing statement much like those he had made in the past. He looks down at her C cup breasts and her lean but curvy figure and his desire for her grows even more then it was at that moment. He grips the hand that had grabbed his before he uses his left hand to come up to her left breasts where he begins to gently rub around her left nipple as he kisses down between the valley of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Kaori felt red rise to her cheeks as he spoke of the fact she was not wearing a bra. Of course she wasn't, as she was planing on just sleeping the day away, her problems away. It seemed her problems had gotten more complicated, especially with them right on top of her. She looked away, mumbling a halfhearted insult. Somehow, his hand gripping hers was the only thing that stopped her from freaking out when she felt him get closer than any man had been for a very long time. Something about that hand was reassuring.

"Keito..." Something about saying his name was also reassuring. She closed her eyes and turned her head away to the left, a slight sound of ecstasy escaping her mouth. "What.... what are you doing?" She asked. Her mind was dazed by both pleasure unknown, shock at seeing this man, and sadness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:55 pm

He continues to rub her left nipple with his left hand as he claps one of her hands tightly in his right hand. Upon being asked what he was doing he stops kissing her breasts to answer. “What we have both wanted for a long time.” He then begins to lick her right breast around the nipple as he allows his now free left hand to trace the curves of her body across her breasts down her stomach and to past her belly button towards the hem of her shorts. His touch his light and soothing as he occasionally bites down upon her breast, not hard enough to break the skin but hard enough to send a jolt of pleasure to her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Kaori had to wonder if he was telling the truth. He seemed to be just fine without her. In fact, he didn't seem to have felt any pain at their reunion, or any emotion other than lust. She looked away, not sure what she wanted either. Her mind seemed to be made up for her as he bites her. She threw her head back and let out a soft moan.

~~

Dimitri walked through the halls and back toward's Kaori's room. He wanted to check on her, to make sure she was OK, especially with the prince rooming next door. Perhaps he would invite her to take a walk, to breath and clear her mind of the cruel man. His heart ached for her, knowing that she too had lost the most important person in her life because of that man. HE noticed that there were no guards nearby, something he found odd. He could smell the prince from down the hall. HE neared Kaori's room and his keen ears picked up on something.

A moan came from the other side of the door. A very Feminine moan. Dimitri's eyes widened and without hesitation he reached for the door. It was locked, but that did not prove as much of an impasse. He growled lowly and with one yank, tore the door of the hinges. He widened his eyes at what he saw. Kaori was prostrated beneath the prince.

Worse cases came to mind and without thinking he stomped inside the room, reaching to the tear the prince off of Kaori. "What the hell is going on here!?" He shouted with rage, his pupils slitting.

Kaori's eyes were as wide as his, confused and embarrassed at being half naked.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:41 pm

His face was still buried in her breasts when the doors is ripped off its hinges and the dark elf from earlier comes rushing in. A hand approaches him with the intent of ripping The royal prince off his lover. Sora did not like this idea and as such simply releases a powerful burst of electricity from his left hand which he points towards the stupid figure who tried to stop their tender reunion.

The dark elf is sent flying backwards into a bookshelf with falls with a loud crash. Immediately 25 bodyguards in black suits rush into the room apparently having disobeyed the orders given by the prince to stay away. Sora before the guards could catch a sight of his half naked lover, covers her with the blankets from her bed. Sora speaks his orders. “Well since you decided to disobey me and remain in the vicinity you will now have the job of babysitting our friend over there till I come and tell you it is fine to release him. Do not harm him simply keep him away from me and this area of the dorms.” The guards nod their heads and they proceed to force the dark elf up and out of the room. They take him to wherever it is they were going to hold him. Sora turns his face back to his lover and tries to give her a smile. “I am sorry but where where we?” he says speaking as if the whole incident had not occurred.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Time seemed to slow down as Kaori saw Dimitri thrown backward, caught off-guard. Glaring at the prince, she looked with concern at the door. "Dimitri! No! They;ll kill him! They will! you know they will!" She cried frantically as she let out a small cry and tried to move herself to get out of the bed and go after him. She didn't want anyone getting hurt because of her like this. She knew Dimitri was just trying to protect her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:55 pm

When she had tried to move out of the bed to go after her friend the blankets he had sued to maintain some of her modest fall and he is once again greeted with the sight of her delicious looking globes bouncing freely in the cold air. He grabs onto her right arm and pulls her half naked body against his. “Where are you going to go with only your bottoms on? I promise that they won’t kill your sex toy they cannot disobey such an order if I give it. He will be fine I promise you. He says placing a tender kiss upon her forehead. “For now let me take away your pain, what do you say?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Kaori felt an inner conflict rage within her. She wanted to go after DImitri, but she trusted that he would be ok. Still, it wasn't fair to him. She felt as though she needed to, owed it to him to go after him. And yet, this man pressed against her, he was sending everything into turmoil. She looked back and forth, tense.

"Tell me... what should i do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 pm

He holds her face up so that he could look deep into her eyes. Reflected in his eyes are all the feelings that erupt inside him every time he looks upon her. Deep and unquestioning love, lust, desire, caring. She brought out from him his true self the one who was largely dead since the day they had separated. “You should do what your heart tells you and allow me to take your pain away. You should lie down and enjoy yourself.” He says with the most incredible desire to bring her pleasure reflected in his voice. He now kisses her on the lips passionately for 2 minutes before breaking the kiss to allow her to decide what she would now do.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:11 pm

This one time... I will listen to you... Kaori told her heart. Sighing she relaxed herself, giving in completely. She returned the kiss and once it was broken, she nodded her head solemnly.

"Keito..." She murmured, leaning back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 pm

He felt her relax in his embrace as she soon lies back speaking his name. His heart beats a thousand miles a minute. He leans down and allows his right hand to stop at the hem of her shorts. He looks at her before he says. “This is going to make you relax some more.” He says before plunging his right hand inside her pants to begin rubbing her through her cloth covered core. His hand moves back and forth with some force as he leans up and begins to kiss her all over her neck. He wanted to feel her writhe with pleasure beneath him, hear her pleasured moans.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Kaori didn't know how to respond. If she should do something or nothing. Right then the only thing she could think of doing was wrapping her arms around him and trying desperately to stop the moans that would occasionally escape from her mouth. HEr head was telling her to stop it, to go after DImitri. Her heart and body would have none of it. At that moment, with such unfamiliar pleasure running through her body, she could do not but listen to her body.

"Keito... let me do something..." She asked, squirming beneath him. She felt helpless, something she hated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

As he continued to rub her center he decides to slip his hand inside her underwear as well to rub the center of her arousal directly. He does so fast she would hardly have noticed until she felt the touch of his skin upon her bare nether region. He begins to rapidly rub around that region in circular motions all the while telling her. “If you want to do something let yourself go, moan as much as you want, don’t hold back.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:40 pm

Kaori didn't have to hear his command to obey it. She let out a moan and wriggled against him, not knowing what to do. Already it was feeling so odd, something she couldn't describe like a pressure. She wriggled as a shiver went down her spine, closing her eyes. "It's embarrassing...”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next