Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dormitory RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Dormitory RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 pm

A devilish smile overtakes his face as he sees her closer her eyes in embarrassment at the fact the was moaning. The smiles comes both from the sounds of her moaning and the ideas he had just gotten about how to make her feel even more pleasure. He gathers small charges of electricity not enough to cause any pain to her but enough to magnify her pleasure. As she had moved her body up off the bed a bit he takes the opportunity to pull down her black shorts to reveal her blue lacy thong. He throws her shorts to the side before begging to massage her breasts with his free hand sending those charges into her body to simulate it further.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Kaori had underestimated one thing. That was the pleasure she gained from doing something like this. She had remembered when her boss had often done the very same thing, and yet it felt different this time. More powerful. She didn't think it could improve, but as electrical shocks were sent into her as well, she bit the back of her hand to stay quiet. She thought she was wriggling before, but this time she arched her back, and gripped the sheets with her free hand. Opening her eyes she looked down at sora with wide eyes.

"Keito... don't..." She mumbled against the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:45 pm

If he had wanted her and desired her body before he only had those feelings of lust for her multiplied by 10 when she arches her body up. “I thought I told you it’s okay to moan if it feels good. I won’t fault you for that it will tell me you are liking what I am doing so I can keep doing it.” He says in an aroused voice as he decides to cut the foreplay and jump straight to making her scream in ecstasy. Her body is still arched off the bed from the sheer pleasure she was experiencing, Sora takes the opportunity to take the time to more easily pull her thong off her body slowly and painstakingly to make her want it more. As he pulls her thong off her lower body he exclaims. “You have good taste in panties Kaori, but you seem to be most aroused.” He says before finally throwing her thong aside to join the rest of her clothes on the side of the bed. He looks at her wide eyed expression and winked at her as he sees her bare neither region. “Nice and smooth, I like it.” He says before planting his face in-between her legs and beginning to lick around her folds slowly at first but then increasing in speed. The electrical charge still around his mouth would amplify her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:05 pm

"As if i could say something like that..." Kaori mumbles in embarrassment. She was not too fond of being embarrassed and it was likely she would try to punch him later for doing such a thing. For now though,a ll she could think of doing was enjoying the impressive mount of pleasure.

She looked away as his head sank down, her fingers intertwining with his dark hair. It was softer than she remembered, cleaner. She didn't dwell on it though. Instead she focused on him.

"Keito..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:39 pm

As she mutters his name out and grabs into his hair he knows that she is enjoying what is going on. He decides that a quicker pace out of nowhere would cause her even greater pleasure so he fastens his pace probing her core with his tongue while he brings his right hand down to massage her clit. He can fee her arousal growing as he administers a sudden charge of electricity to her cli and core at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Kaori coudl feel it building. What exactly? She didn't know. But she had heard about it, and knew that it was wrong. She couldn't let that happen just yet and she would be sure to not be the only one.

She tugged gently on his head to pull it back up. Kaori sat up herself and with red cheeks, without looking at him, she reached down and towards his pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:05 pm

He wants her and kind of shocked that she had enough will power to pull his head away fork between her legs. He could feel her body tensing so he knew she was approaching it. But apparently she wanted to share the moment and experience with him and as such he too blushes slightly when she reaches down towards his pants. “Are you sure?” he asks her to make sure she was ready for what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Kaori nodded her head, though she was not too sure herself. She wouldn't take it back though, as her pride was too great even in such a situation. She had disliked him using his powers on her, no matter how good it felt, and wanted to return the favor. She reached out and placed both hands on his shoulders, gently pushing him onto his back. She crawled up to him and unfastened his trousers. The material was of the finest make, something that made her uncomfortable. She shrugged it off for more prominent things.

She noticed that the boxers were black, something that seemed to fit him well. She looked up at him quickly, but seeing his face only made her more embarrassed. She averted her eyes and instead pulled his boxers along with his pants down to his knees. She decided it was her turn to pay him back for using his powers against her. She reached out and gently touched him, but through her touch she allowed a grain of power to flow through her hand and to him. It was taking a lot of focus, but the little amount of power she was releasing would send pleasure racing through his veins. She usually only did this to kill someone, so she wondered how he would react, if she would have to lessen it more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:42 pm

He allows her to push him back and remove his pants and boxers to reveal his arousal to her line of vision. He looked at her flushed face as he sees she seems to have some idea in her head. Rather than stop her he allows her touch him on his arousal before he begins to feel a great amount of pleasure, he grunts out slightly as he looks at her with desire in his eyes. “It’s your turn to take lead.” He says to her through his pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Kaori looked up at him with a slight smirk. "What do you think i am doing?"

She enjoyed the expression on his face and decided to test it with amping up the pleasure. At the same time She started to move her hand slightly. She kept that up for a good minute, watching his face all the while. Finally she was satisfied snd decided to add her mouth to the combination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:13 pm

He suddenly feels a greater pleasure course through his body as he sees her take his erection into her hand and then her mouth .His arousal grows even bigger as he places his hands on the back of her head gripping her hair gently to hold her in place. The sounds of the occasional grunt or moan of pleasure is heard as she goes about her task.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Kaori was pleased by his reactions. She continued her assault for a while longer. When she felt he was too close, she stopped, but not before giving a larger burst of pleasure through her hands that would immobilized anyone. She then sat up and crawled over him. She did not have her sunglasses on, but she doubted that someone as strong as Sora would be affected by her so easily. She crawled over him on all fours, making her hair fall around his face. It was then that she realized that she didn't know exactly what to do next. Inexperienced, she had a feeling of how it worked but was to afraid to say anything. Instead she straddled his waist and put her hands on his chest, leaning down and hovering her lips above his.

She gently closed the distance, as if testing his lips. She then licked the bottom one. She looked into his eyes with lust and confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 pm

His lust and desire for her must have been just as great as hers for him was. She craws on all fours over to him and begins to straddle his waist seemingly not knowing how to initiate the final step to consummate their relationship. As she hovers her lips above his before licking his bottom one he could feel the confusion in her but also her overwhelming lust. The look she gives him confirms her arousing lust and her utter confusion. “You are so cute when you are confused and lustful my sweet. I will help you but I have to ask are you sure you want this? It will hurt you at first I am not going to lie to you.” He says speaking as bluntly as he could to facilitate the commencement of their consummate relationship. He had wanted this for a long time to be truly one with the women he loved more than his own life. He ached for her and now that he was seconds away from it he could hardly believe that she had come back into his life once more.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 pm

The man she loved, or had loved before was lying beneath her. She smiled sadly. She knew that she would regret this later, but it was to late to stop. She took a deep breath, closing her eyes. She listened to her heart and when she reopened them she looked down upon Sora with gentle eyes.

"Keito... I don't care... I want you..." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:06 pm

“Glad to hear it” he says as he helps her to descend her body down to his awaiting arousal. He looks her in the eyes as he guides her core to the location in which he finally enters her body. He does so slowly at first allowing her to adjust to the new feeling before plunging into her after one last look at her lust filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Kaori's eyes snapped shut as she felt him enter her. She but her lip, a pressuring pain rising in her. Her hands moved down and gripped the sheets, knuckles white. HEr whole body tensed as she waited for the pain to go away.

Go away it did. But kaori almost wished it had stayed. She dealt with pain better than pleasure, and this pleasure was greater than what she had ever felt. She wondered if this was how they felt when she used her powers on them. She tossed her head from side to side, holding her voice in the best she could but unable to restrain stray gasps and moans.

The pain was gone and pleasure had taken it's place. Kaori could feel that same sensation from earlier building within her. The strangest thing was that something else was flowing into her. Energy. Using the man as a divining rod, she was gaining more energy than she had ever received from just a kiss. That alone was almost blinding. She arched her back as the seconds ticked by, and she knew that it was almost over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:18 pm

He knew she was sucking his energy away but he replaced as fast as she could drain it. He pours electrical charges into her as he begins to pound in and out of her at a rapid pace. He enjoyed the sounds of her moaning and his moans occasionally joined hers. His pleasure was growing the more she tried to drain his energy and the longer the whole thing went on.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm

Close. She was so close. She wasn';t sure to what, but she was close. her breaths came in shorter bursts, and her moans grew louder and unrestrained. She allowed a small trickle of her reapers touch to travel to him. She didn;t want to be the one who submitted first, but realized she would be as the pressure grew to be to much and then in an explosion that reminded her more of the fireworks at a festival, the bittersweet pleasure released itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 5:05 pm

He felt her experience for her first time the feeling of the highest amount of pleasure one could experience. He continues to pound into her allowing her to ride it out before his pleasure finally reaches its climax and he releases himself into her in an explosion of pleasure that followed hers by only a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:07 pm

It was over. She stared down at the man beneath her.
His hair, his eyes, his nose. So familiar. However, there were things
that forced her to realize that this was no longer Keito. his cheeks had
thinned out and his hair had grown longer. His nose had become more
prominent and his lashes longer. Kaori reached down and absentmindedly
stroked his cheek. She sighed and after a minute stopped. She removed
her body from his and stood by the bedside. moving to pull on a simple nightgown, she let out a sigh.
Spoiler:

"By the time i get back from my shower, you best be gone. I will forget this ever happened and recommend you do the same." she said in an even tone, not daring to betray how she felt inside. Inside emotions were raging ad threatening to spill over. Rage, sorrow, relief, and most prominently, regret.

"Release Dimitri as well." She said as she began walking towards her door with a slight gimp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:35 pm

It had finally happened they had both shared something very intimate for the first time in their relationship. To be honest he was surprised they had not done it back when they were together for all those years. But now as she for a few moments stroked his cheek after their enjoyable time together he notices that she has changed. As she pushes herself off his body and onto the ground next to the bed he stares at her magnificent body. He had very much enjoyed having his hands and other parts of himself in that body. "Did you enjoy yourself my love?"

He looks at her as she slips on a nightgown and begins to walk towards her shower. She begins speaking but Sora gets out of her bed without bothering to cover himself as she had already seen everything anyway. He grabs her by the shoulder and plants a passionate kiss on her lips in a spontaneous action that he had not quit expected to do himself. When he has parted his lips from hers he asks a question that he had ,meant to ask before their fun. “Do you remember our promise by the river, Kaori.?” He asks looking deep into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:14 pm

As Kaori felt Sora hold her, she prepared to push him away, but stopped. Her breath caught in her throat at the mention of the promise. She knew the one he spoke of so well, for it had torn her heart apart when she broke it.

~
Keito...
Yes Kaori?
Do you know what love is?
... Yes... I do.. I know it well.
What is it? What does it feel like?
Why do you want to know? You in love with me.
no...
You sure?
I am going to marry a prince or a noble from some distant land with no demons or these cursed creatures and be rich! Who would be in love with dirty boy like you with no money?
I would.
You're such a narcassis!
So?
Ugh! Nevermind.
Kaori... can you promise me something?
Depends. If it's something perverted than you can dream on.
Haha. You know me too well but no, it's not. I just want you to promise me that you will never leave me.
What do you mean?
If something unexpected happens... To me and you i mean... Promise me that you will forgive me. Promise that you will stick with me through it all. You will never run away from me.
... You are acting weird...
KAORI! you
must promise me!
Fine... I promise. I will never leave you Keito...
An Kaori... I will
never leave you.
~

Kaori shook the memory from her mind and looked away. A tear formed in the corner of her eye, but she would not let it fall.

"That promise no longer exists... for the people who made it..." She pusher herself out of his arms and turned away. "The people who made that promise. They died long ago, killed by a prince and demon." With that she fled down the hall and to the showers. She did not cry untill she was in the shower, where her tears would mingle in the lukewarm water of the jet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:51 pm

He knew her better then she would ever admit to anyone, this he knew. So he knew how much pain she was in when she told him those people where dead. He admittedly had some bad ideas about following her to the shower for round two but knew she needed time to herself. He himself was kind of heart broken at her treatment of him. But he simply gathers his clothes and after putting them on leaves the room and heads for his own. He was not in the mood to go to class for the next couple of days so before he retires to his room he orders the guards to release her friend. “Just like I promised her, release the dark elf and tell him my deepest apologies.” With that he enters his room.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:56 pm

Finally emerging from the shower, Kaori retreated to her room. She had thought everything through, and was sick of it all. She decided to seep it off. She crawled into bed and set her alarm to wake her p for school the next day.

Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Kaori walked inside and through the halls, heading for her room. She wanted to be alone, and she wanted to finish her classwork as fast as she could so that she would lie down and go to bed, and get the thing inside of her to go away. Perhaps when she woke up all of this would be a bad dream. Sora, keito, and the cruel teacher. She was filled with nothing but dread as she walked solemnly towards her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next