Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dormitory RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:40 pm

Welcom to the academy dormitories. We ask that all residents uphold the rules. Just in case you cannot obey, we have a hall monotor who suposedly patrolls the halls, though none have seen him. It is said he is a demon of invisibility.

You are alowed to decorate your dormitory room in whatever fashion you wish, as long as you keep mature or demening pictures off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:10 pm

"That building there is the dormitories."
Kaori pointed to a building standing on a hill.

Spoiler:

"It's about a fourth a mile from each school. Two stories and an attic. The first has the bathing areas and kitchen and stuff. The second holds the dorm rooms. In the back there's a swimming pool and hot tub. Heated all year round."
She continued. Not sure why she was helping him.

"Most of the kids moved their stuff here and picked out their rooms last week. there's five sections, and each one has roughly 4-5 rooms. My room is in section 3, but for some reason nobody else wants to be in the same section as me. Well, last year there was an archdemon and dark elf. The archdemon was careless and got discovered by the king, and the elf graduated. So now I'm all alone. " as she said that she reached the front door and looked back.

Back to top Go down
Sora the perverted prince

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:03 pm

As they walk Sora listen intently to what she had to say and smiled as she explained the amenities that the dorms had to offer. Of course being the person he was some things on that list where more interesting to him than other such as the heated pool and hot tub. He stops Kaori for a moment to ask her a question. “Excuse me but would you be interested in maybe sometime taking a dip in the hot pool with me?” he asks half serious half in his normal joking manner. At the mention of what floor she was on and the vacancy in the other rooms leaving her alone he cannot help but chuckle when he remembers where he was told his renovated suite was located. He lightly tapes her on the shoulder and hands her a piece of paper with his floor number written on it. “Guess where my room is located?” he says amidst a hearty laugh. On the paper is written the same floor as that which held Kaori’s room.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Kaori nodded,. she doubted he would last long in the same section as her, but shrugged it off for later. "Sure I guess. We have a good four hours to kill before school. starts, and most of the day academy students are back from there first day and settling in. Let me put this stuff in my room and see if i can find some swimwear."

She took the bags from him and headed upstairs. She stopped in the hallway though. "What the heck happened here?"
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 pm

He was pleasantly surprised when she took his joke as serious and agreed to go to the hot tub with him. He also allows a huge smile to curl across his face when she ascends the stairs and he hears her state something about something happening to the rooms. “Ahh the renovations that I requested a few hours ago must have been completed. They do work fast around here don’t they.” He says as he joins Kaori in the hallway. “I had three of these rooms converted into a suite for me and while I was at it I had your room combined with the one next door to give you a suite as well. I was bored thought it would be nice for you”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:59 pm

Kaori spun around on him. "What is the meaning of this? I come to this school trying NOT to attract attention to myself and you do this? Are you insane? I understand your a noble, but even nobles shouldn't do this stuff! Who do you think you are, royalty? Is it embarrassing having a neighbor who doesn't have as nice a room as you? Well too bad, go buy a house then!"

She stomped off and slammed the door of her 'room', locking it behind her.

"I'll give you two days to switch my room back to how it was!" She hollered as she rummaged through her stuff to make sure it was still there, mumbling about insane men who liked to flaunt there money.
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:26 pm

He knew now not before that she might react this way but then again she would just need to get used ot the idea of having a bigger room which was the only thing that was different about her room whatsoever. Everything had been kept exactly the same only a few things had been added where appropriate but perhaps she would find that out soon but in any case one thing was for sure he was not changing it back. He walks up to her door and knocks on the door. “Kaori can I come in I want to explain why I did it and also talk a little bit, Please let me in.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Kaori glared at the door once she determined that all her stuff was where it should be. She walked over to the door, unlocked it and peered out at Sora.

"Fine." She agreed solemnly, she closed the door after her though, leaving it for him to open. She crossed her arms and sitting in a chair turned to face the door.
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 pm

He did not feel comfortable with the glare he had received from the women but enters cautiously none the less after opening the door for himself. When he walked in he could see her siting cross armed in a chair staring at the area that he was standing in front of the door which meant she happened to be staring at him. He walks over to her so that he is face to face with her before beginning to speak. “Look no need to throw a temper tantrum and cry like a little girl. As you can plainly see nothing in your room was changed except for the size of the room being doubled. Now I thought maybe you might be able to appreciate the gift but maybe I was wrong, I simply wanted to do something nice for you for being so kind to me and not killing me. So will the room be okay or should I call the contractor and risk them actually changing something about your room in the process of attempting to change it back?” He had now finished talking and pauses to allow her time to take it in and possibly kill him in response.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:27 pm

With narrowed eyes, Kaori stood up and reached out to grab the front of his jacket. "There's only one person whose ever talked to me like that and lived. Your lucky we are in the dorms, where one wrong move could get me expelled. Most of us don't have such control over our tempers. Because of this room there is likely going to be Jealous men and women who are going to start rumors of just what i did to get this room from you. Do you want rumors like that going around?"

She said this as she let go of him and turned her back to him. She clenched and unclenched her fists trying to regain control of her anger. The only other person who had lived after talking to her that way was Shiki. He was gone.
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:41 pm

He did not quite like this women manhandling his nice and in particular his favorite white jacket. But he let it slide obviously she had an anger problem and from what he was hearing so did most of the school. He was taking note of all the things he had learned from her at a frenzied pace because at this point he had remembered something that the fun night with Kaori has thus far made him forget. He was here as an ambassador of sorts but his main goal was to inspect the conditions of the school and the education given there. He would have to make a suggestion about mandatory anger management courses to be instituted immediately in the next semester.

“Listen Kaori, I don’t know what you may think they will think but they will be set straight tomorrow when I am introduced as the person who I really am. Bye that I mean my standing in the world and I will personally explain it to them that it is for reasons of security on my part for being here that the rooms where redone the way they were. You will be able to enjoy a bigger living space and they will not think you slept with me. All will be happy and you will make me happy by enjoying this gift that I would very much like for you to accept.”

She had let go of him and turned her back to him, he noticed remotely that she seemed to be practicing some anger management techniques which made him remember the anger problem one of his childhood friends had once had. It’s scary how much the two of them are alike in so many ways this has made me a bit depressed because it reminds me just how much I miss her but maybe that is the reason. She reminds me of her they even have the same name and similar personalities almost to the point one would think they were twins. That is why I can’t help but feel close to her and want to do things for her. I wonder wither if I was to explain to her she would ever be able to understand.

“Look it will all be fine logistically speaking I should have some security detail and yeah the new layout would make for better security, that will all be explained with the new rules regarding visitation of this floor. They will never think it was because you did something for me so that I would give you this room.” He says as he places his right hand on her left shoulder gently. “Ok Kaori?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm

"I don't know who you are, but obviously your social standing is so far above someone like me that I could never understand the workings of such greatness. So if you'll be so kind to leave this humble peasant alone to get an hour or two of sleep before school starts, it would be appreciated." She hissed in a smart tone.

She was not happy about the fact that he was using the whole dormitory like his personal house. She wondered why he didn't just buy his own house. She came to the conclusion that he must be a 'recruiter'. In that case she wanted nothing more to keep her distance

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:02 am

“Foolish women, you understand nothing because you hide your true reservations with me in sarcastic remarks. I never once said I was better than anyone else based of social standing so you the not so humble peasant can get off her high horse this instant or risk further making yourself look and sound ridiculous. I simply wanted to protect your reputation and prevent bothersome rumors for your sake. The way you speak of noble’s and rich people you assume that they are selfish and care nothing for others. Tell me does my concern for what others might think about you sound like your idea of rich or high class people? You might understand more however once everything is explained but for now I can tell you suspect horrible things of me for no reason. What you think you know is not the truth as soon you shall find out.” He takes his hand off her shoulder and turns and leaves out her door without another word whatsoever towards her. A lot had happened so far and he himself needed time to process it all and try to understand why that women reminded him so much of someone long since lost to him forever. He opens the door to his room and gently shuts it behind him when he had entered.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:13 am

Kaori stood there fuming after he left. She wanted to go over and kill him. She wanted to punish him for everything he had said. However, she knew better, and she knew that with a little sleep she would forget about it.

With a mumbled F.U., she reluctantly she set her alarm for
11 AM and went to take of her clothes before she laid down in the bed. She wished the strange man would just disappear from her worries.
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:30 pm

His door shut behind him he heads towards a chair at a elaborate desk to the side of the enormous dorm room. He sits down and leans back in the chair as he had a habit of doing. A lot of things had happened during the short few hours since he had met Kaori and a lot of things which she had said and did bothered him to no end. Why does she remind me of her so much, I don’t understand but I feel almost as if maybe she is the one I love. She also doesn’t understand me but then again how could she ever when I can’t tell her the real truth of why I am here. He lets a large sight escape his lips as he is lost in such thoughts as those above. He opens up the bottom draw of the desk and takes out a bottle of sake. He opens it up and immediately begins to drink it.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 8:58 pm

Kaori was awoken by a buzzing going of in her ear. She sighed angrily and reluctantly got up. She needed to shower. Wrapping herself in a towel she walked to the bathroom and prepared herself.

Once done she changed into her school uniform and brushed her hair. She didn't bother with her make-up or anything of that sort, as she found she never needed it, and it was a bother to apply. She looked at her appearance and satisfied, she walked back to her room to retrieve her supplies.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:12 pm

For hours he has been awake lost in contemplation but the clock on the wall now indicated that he would have to prepare for class. He showers and then gets dressed in his normal attire. He grabs his school supplies and heads out the door. To his surprise he sees Kaori approaching. He waves at her and walks over to her. “Would you mind if I walked to class with you?” He looks at the uniform she was wearing and winks at her with a sly smile upon his face.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Kaori cursed seeing Sora approach but ignored it. She sighed and nodded to his request. "Just let me get my bag." She said, disappearing to her room and reemerging. She didn't understand the wink that he had given her.

"Your eye OK?" She asked as she walked out the door.
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Sora was most glad to see Kaori acting like an adult again having her agree to let him walk with her meant he would not get lost. He almost loses himself in laughter when she asks if his eye was okay. “My eyes is fine but if you would like to come over here and kiss me to make sure I am feeling better I won’t object.” He then turns to wait for her to return with her bag so that they could walk to class together.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Kaori frowned. "Doesn't the expression go like: Kiss it and make it better? So then I would kiss your eye and not you. duh." She shook her head in exasperation.

"Never mind, just c'mon, We'll be late."
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:52 pm

“No I made my own saying kissing usually makes people feel better why would I want your spite in my eye?” he says while laughing. He nods his head when she says that if they do not hurry they will be late. “You’re right lets go.” He says as he follows her heading to class.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Kaori marched through the dorms, not stopping until she had entered her room and tore off her school uniform, putting on a more comfortable set of clothes, and plopping down on her bed. She buried her face in her pillow and tried her hardest not to cry as memories of the past flooded to her mind. A conversation they had had when she was 9 years old, right after they had met.

~~
"Keito?"
"Yeah?"
"Where do you go every night?"
"I go to dream of you. So that when i see you again, it will be more meaningful when i see you again that way."
"No really Keito! Where do you go?"
"I go somewhere that allows me the ability to return to you here. One day I hope to take you to this place
with me so we never are apart again"
"You promise?"
"..."
"Keito! you have to promise!"
"Of course Kaori... how could i lie to you?"

~~

But he did lie... Kaori thought bitterly. Now they were in two different places. He was on the streets somewhere and she was here at the school, struggling to make a living as well. She turned around and looked up at the ceiling, a tear rolled down her face as she shut her eyes, only to be whipped away by a calloused hand.

Her eyes shot open and she looked into the face of Dimitri. She quickly sat up and wiped her cheek despite the fact that it was dry, smiling softly. "Damn Dimitri, you know i hate it when you sneak up on me." She scolded. Her stayed quiet, looking away.

Her expression relaxed and she sighed, looking sadly at him. "So... you had to leave too?" Dimitri nodded, taking a seat besides her, looking around her room.

"I heard that you have to room next to him... that must be hard. I also take it he is the one who did this?" His silky tone came out, motioning to the large room. She just nodded and went back to staring at the wall. Silence continued for a long while.

"Why?" She said finally. "Why must we suffer through this? The heavens are so cruel. As if being what we are is not enough, they have to put in front of us someone who only reminds us of our past... who has caused us so many difficulties. How many of our kind have they taken away?" She asked.

"I am unsure... But.. the worst part is the temptation..."

"NO! Dimitri, don;t speak of that."

"Why? Why shouldn't i? It's true! we both know that every person in that school is waiting for us to turn! For us to kill one of them or to work for the king! You know how tempting it is! you know how badly we both want it! We are evil! our true names even. the one who murders, and the one who bathes in the blood of innocents. How worse could it get?"

"Dimitri stop this. We are not evil. our names mean nothing. We don;'t walk that path."

"But we want to. Imagine it! being able to kill! being able to bathe in that blood! to watch the suffering of others! to be able to rape and kill and torture without any punishments! Imagine it!" He grabbed her wrist and looked deep into her eyes.

"DIMITRI!" A slap was hear through the room as Kaori slapped him. She glared. "You stop that talk. Think of how much the kingdom has stolen from you. Do you really wish to serve it? You lost a loved one to them didn't you? Just like me you two had to part. How can you ever serve anyone when they have done something like that to you?! shattered your heart! How...." A few silent tears rolled down her face.

Dimitri nodded his head, unsure of what had come over him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her against him, letting her cry. HE knew the pain she spoke of, and knew she was right. he held onto her until she drifted to sleep, when he set her down, covered her up, and silently left the room.

"
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:15 pm

He had ordered the bodyguards to leave him and they knew better then to disobey him. When he gave an order he meant for it to be carried out and they were not allowed within 100 feet of his living quarters which meant that they could not bother his new demon friend. As he walks down the hall towards his large elaborate door he sees the Dark Elf from before walking past him down the hallway in the opposite direction. “So he went to see her.” He says connecting the direction from which he came with the only other person who lived in this area. He could hardly care because as he saw it everyone needed friends all though he usually chooses his friends a little less emo. As he walked past her door he is suddenly frozen from walking an further forwards.

His mind suddenly shoots itself back many years to when he was only 12 years of age. He is standing a few inches away from a girl who looks a lot like Kaori only much younger. She is crying and seems very distraught. So does not stop her tears until Sora bends down and grabs her into his arms. He hugs her tightly against his chest until she stops crying and feels seemingly safer in his embrace. “I’m just so scared I am so alone.” She says with deep despair in her voice as her muffled voice vibrates against Sora’s chest. He holds her tighter as he offers her comforting words. “You will never be alone so long as I am with you. Together we can face any challenge and hardship and overcome it. You don’t ever need to be scared for I will always put your life ahead of my own. Where it to come down to my life for yours I would gladly give it to allow you to continue to live.” He says finishing what he had wanted to tell her the two just stand there for what must have been an hour. All the whole the girl in his arms simply smiles and says, “Thank you”

Sora is now back to the present day and finds himself with his right hand upon the unlocked door that lead into her room. Before he could stop himself he had opened the door and entered her room. The door quickly shuts behind him without producing a sound. He felt drawn to her like to be at her side when she was in pain, was his rightful and only true place. He could not place why he felt this way but his feelings where strong. The fact she was a demon or a student at this school did not matter like they should have. He cared for her none the less and as he approaches her bed side he simply pulls up a chair and quietly sits there observing the pained look on her face and somehow feeling her pain multiplied by 1,000 fold as if he had broken some promise to her that shattered his soul. He is unsure of what to do at the moment so he simply sits there looking at her sleep and wondering what it was she was dreaming about.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

unbenonst to her, Kaori stirred in her sleep. Her dreams were not as unpleasant as they could be. In fact they were quite pleasant to her. The only painful thing about them was knowing how sad their story would end up.

~~

She ran through the dirty streets, barefoot with an apple in her hand. It would be her meal for the week, and as such she couldn't afford to loose it. She could feel her heart racing, pounding against her chest so hard that it seemed like it was going to jump out of her body. She looked back and could still see the angry shopkeeper with his fists raised, chasing after her. She took a sharp turn into a narrow alley, hoping to loose the man she had stolen from. Hiding behind some boxes, she tried desperately and unsuccessfully to steady her heart.

She didn't even have time to yell when a striking force hit the side of her face. she barely managed to hold onto the apple as she fell onto the ground. she was pretty sure that blood was what she felt trickling down her cheek, mixing in with the sweat and tears. A foot stepped on her head and dug it into the dirt, making it hard to breath. As the man was doing this, he was cursing at the top of his lungs at how street rats were suppose to die, starving. Still, the little girl clung to the apple.

You would think that adults would go easy on a child, even in the capitol. This girl only looked to be about 8 after all. You would think that the authorities would do something to better the lives of the 'street rats'. But no, in this world... there was no such thing as mercy. The imperial guards who were imagined to be kind and to jump at the chance of saving them, were little more than a figure of imagination.

After receiving the beating, the man left. The blonde haired girl was left alone, coughing up blood, bruised and limp. She was wondering if it was even ok to get up when a hand was jutted out in front of her.

"You will get stepped on if you lay on the ground like that."

~~

"It hurts..." She mumbled aloud in her sleep, stirring slightly and oblivious to the set of eyes watching her.
Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:44 pm

His heart runs cold as if the very idea that whatever she was dreaming was involved with pain. Even in her dreams she could not seem to escape that fact as he was now finding out. This woman he had known her for such a little amount of time yet somewhere deep within himself he knew that all was not as it seemed. The words that she spoke in her sleep as her body stirred ever so slightly, sent him into another remembrance of his past.

Again a younger Sora then the present day one stands before the women looking incredibly like a younger Kaori. She is speaking to him with a hurt look on her face . “It’s just not fair! I suffer for nothing, I starve and I have nothing in life worth living for! Why am I even alive sometimes I wonder wither it would benefit everyone if I was to just stop…” The sounds of a harsh slap hitting the young women’s face is heard throughout the entire area as it echoes. The woman looks up to Sora with a shocked look on her face. He begins to speak and every word he spoke he did so with a dead serious tone. “I don’t want to ever even hear you thinking like that, let alone talk like that. You are important to many people and your life matters. Things can’t get better if you are dead you idiot.” He says as he slowly draws his face closer to hers. The girl does not seem to resist his advancement and soon they are locked in a passionate kiss.

Again Sora find himself in the present only now he finds that he has bent down so that his lips are a mere 2 inches away from Kaori’s. He had the feeling that he should kiss her that it was somehow the right thing to do that somehow it might help him to understand his feelings for her. He resists only for a few seconds before his lips plant themselves upon hers gently. Her soft lips bring back feelings that he had not felt in many years, not since the last time he had seen his greatest love alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dormitory RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next