Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy of night RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Academy of night RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

He was surprised a little bit by how fast she climaxed and did not tell him to stop. She just continued to squirm and bite herself in order not to moan. He removes his hand for a few moments when she spreads her legs. He reaches to the top of her thong and plunges his hand inside it to begin directly moving his fingers in and out of her folds at great speed.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:12 pm

It wasn't enough. It was enough to make her climax, but not enough to satisfy her. She moved her hand and put it on top of his to still him. "I want... you inside of me... please..." She begged. She wasn't thinking clearly and she wanted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:30 pm

He was himself aroused at this point so he asks no questions. He proceeds to use all his force to ram his fingers in and out of her core at the highest speed yet just to give her some pleasure. He then gently takes off her shirt and bra throwing them to the side as he undresses himself. The door was locked and the nurse would not be back for a few hours so there was plenty of time for them to have a little fun. He climbs onto the bed holding himself above her his aroused manhood pointing towards her thong covered entrance. He reaches down and rips the thong off her body rendering it useless as a garment from that point forward. He then looks at her once before plunging directly into her with great force without giving her any time to adjust. He begins to pound in and out of her at great speed, his only reason to give her the pleasure she needed.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Kaori felt herself being ripped apart. In a good way. She squeezed against him, releasing once more. She wanted to thank him for what he was doing, wanted to let him finish as well. She let a small amount of power trickle through her and to him, amplifying the pleasure he was feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 pm

He was determined to give her one last powerful climax before his own. He manages to pick up the torn thong drenched with her essence and shove it into her mouth as he pounds into her with all the force he can muster. That would keep anyone from coming due to her screaming. Soon he climaxes into her releasing himself inside her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Kaori widened her eyes as cloth was shoved into her mouth, but was thankful. She could not longer hold in her voice and as he came inside her, she contracted. Her own release stronger than any she had felt before. She laid back, panting heavily and enjoyed the break fromt he sexual tension. It was as if that had released her from it all and fr the moment the lust was pushed aside. She opened her eyes and removed the cloth, looking up at Sora. She said nothing, just looked at him pleadingly. She didn't know what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 pm

He laid on top of her for a few minutes not bothering to remove himself from inside her. He enjoyed the closeness they were feeling as the both panted after their pleasurable time together. “I have to tell you something important Kaori. I am afraid I am going to be gone for over a month, for training. I will be back for you though, just remember that I love you.” He says as he exits her and lays down next to her pulling her closer to him for a few more minutes of closeness.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Leaving.... Kaori didn't want to believe it. He was leaving her when she needed him. She was afraid of facing that teacher alone. She swallowed hard and looked away. "Of course your highness, duty calls huh?" She tired to make a joke out of it but failed. She closed her eyes and heard the bell toll. IT caused her to look up. she blanched. The lunch period was already started. She couldn't believe so much time had passed. Already her lust was building back up. She looked at Sora with a faint smile.

She rolled on top of him and pressed her lips against his, as if trying to savor the feel of them. She was acting strange, but that could be blamed on her lust driven state. She was still good for another ten minutes, or so she guessed. She felt her body rubbing against him slightly and stopped, instead just continued to kiss him feverently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

He knew she was still slightly aroused as he could feel her body on top of him rubbing against him. He was shocked when she planted a kiss on him and continued to do so. He opens his mouth and sticks his tongue into her mouth as he secretly inches his hands towards her core where he plunged his right hand fingers into her and began to pump in and out as he uses his left hand to rub her clit at great speed.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 pm

It only took a few minutes for Kaori to release again. She broke the kiss and stared into his eyes. Her body was exhausted. She rolled off of him and to the side. "You should leave first... I can make it to 4th period by myself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:48 pm

He smiles as she releases one more time before rolling off him. He collects himself and then finds his hand is covered in her essence. He holds his hand to her face. “It seems they are out of towels could you maybe help me out?” he asks with a pleading look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Kaori nodded her head and guided his hand to her own mouth. She was surprised how much it turned her on as she sucked in his fingers in a sensual way. She wanted to go again, but would refrain for now. her body was already so exhausted.

She had to stop, so she pulled away and looked at the floor. "You should leave now... thank you your highness...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:59 pm

He smiles and then thanks her after she had finished licking herself off his fingers. He then pulls her towards him in a rapid unexpected movement and planted his lips on hers in a passionate kiss that lasted 2 minutes. He finally breaks the kiss gets dressed and leaves. Before he walks out the door he turns back to the naked Kaori and smiled. “I love you more then you will ever know, just remember that. I will be back for you I promise.” He then leaves the room. Before he had leaves he bends down and picks up the ruined thong. He places it his pocket before muttering something about a way to remind himself of her.

Last edited by Arrahnavard on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Kaori felt her hand go up as if reaching for him as he left. She closed her eyes and put it back down.

"Keito... Forgive me..." She said. She took a deep breath. Slowly she withdrew the vibrator from the pillow and put it back in her. It was already starting to affect her again. Standing up reluctantly and getting dressed, she heard the bell ring, signaling that lunch was over and she had missed it. She was also late for class.

She headed back, without her underwear on as it had been ruined. Opening the door to the classroom, about a minute late, she refused to look at the teacher in the eye. "Sorry for being late..." She said as she moved to her seat, her body shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:31 pm

The teacher looks towards the girl as she walked by him and he seems to notice that she was careful not to let her skirt flutter up. *I wonder if she is wearing any underwear, no matter I will find out later and punish her for being late. * He allows her to sit down in her chair before he talks to her. “Kaori pull your desk up here and make it so you are sitting facing the class. I want them to look at you so you will remember the embarrassment of being late.” He says as he chuckles a bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Kaori swallowed, but did as she was told. "Y-yes sir..."

She moved her desk towards the front and turned it around. Attempting to keep on a poker face, it was extremely difficult to master. She swallowed hard and bit her cheek. She willed the class to be over so she could return home.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Class was over and Kaori would know that she could not go home and as such before the class bell rings he tells her. “Kaori stay seated I need to see you after class.” So he waits as the last student files out he gets up and locks the door to the classroom and draws the shades. He then walks over to her. He inspects her from head to toe. “I know you must be in desperate need of release after all you have not been able to since yesterday this time. But I might just be willing to let you if you are a good girl for the next half hour. “ he says as he gives her a devilish smile. “Now I want you to tell me something and answer my questions truthfully and do so aloud” He points his video camera directly at her and presses record. He would have her answers to play back to her to humiliate her whenever she was getting to snipy.

He now proceeds to read off a list of questions that she had to answer;

1. Would you rather have sex with another women or 2 other men .
2. Would you rather preform bondage on another female or male or have it done to yourself?
3. How often do you masturbate, prior to your servitude to me?
4. How many times have you had sex and with how many people?
5. When you are in my service at my home on weekends would you rather wear costumes or be naked all the time?
6. You must have a number of piercings that are not in your ears. Where do you want these to be located and they must be in places like navel, breasts etc.
7. How many orgasms have you had in one sexual encounter?
8. What is your favorite sexual position?
9. What is your favorite sex act?
10. What is your favorite sex toy?
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Kaori looked down at the questions and gulped. If all she had to do was be good, quiet, then surely it woudl be easy. he would let her go back to the dorms. She wanted to leave. She read the questions and a blush covered her already red face. She squirmed in her chair.

1. Would you rather have sex with another women or 2 other men .
"I would rather have sex with two men..." She siad timidly, not liking the questions

2. Would you rather preform bondage on another female or male or have it done to yourself?
"For number two... another person..."

3. How often do you masturbate, prior to your servitude to me?
"I have only done so twice before..."

4. How many times have you had sex and with how many people?
"I have only had sex with one other person... twice..."

5. When you are in my service at my home on weekends would you rather wear costumes or be naked all the time?
"Naked..." She said as the thought of costumes were too humiliating. She then realized that he had asked about her being at his house on weekends. She swallowed, not wanting to think of it.

You must have a number of piercings that are not in your ears. Where do
you want these to be located and they must be in places like navel,
breasts etc.
"... I dont want any though... bellybutton i guess.."

7. How many orgasms have you had in one sexual encounter?
"I am not sure... f-four or five i think..." She said, refering to earlier that day.

8. What is your favorite sexual position?
"I don't know... I have only done i one way..."

9. What is your favorite sex act?
"Intercouse...."

10. What is your favorite sex toy?
"I haven't used them before.... Um... vibrating e-eggs i guess..."

She looked down at her lap and stilled her shaking hands. "Is that god enough? C-can i leave now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:24 pm

“Ohhh sweet Kaori no. I have many more questions for you to answer, you will be given a full work up so that I can get ideas of how to make you feel good and be more comfortable in your new life.” He says as he places another sheet with more questions in front of her.

11. what is your favorite color?
12. What is your favorite food?
13. What is your lest favorite food?
14. What is your favorite smell?
15. What is your favorite type of underwear?
16. How often do you go without underwear on?
17. If you had to choose between wearing a bra or panties which one do you choose?
18. Do you wear clothes when you sleep or not?
19. You have to have a favorite and least favorite costume. Tell me what they are.
20. Have you ever had that hot little ass of yours fucked.
21. If you had a choice between being fucked in a public place where people can see or being fucked in the ass which is your choice?
22. What is your favorite place to have sex?
23. You will be getting a tattoo would you like it on your ass or your private region or your breasts?
24. What is your most sensitive spot?
25. If you had to fuck one person in any of your classes who would it be and why?
26. Would you rather have your body pimped out or be a stripper?
27. Would you rather be forced to have sex with another or force another to have sex with you?
28. Sleep in my bed or chained to a wall?
29. Do you enjoy being in pain?
30. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
31. Do you like the size of your breasts or would you like bigger?
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Kaori gulped and looked down at the questions. More. She would continue though, as she anted to be free of all this.

11. what is your favorite color?
"My favorite color is white"

12. What is your favorite food?
"I like fruit... papaya's..."

13. What is your lest favorite food?
"I don't like Apples..."

14. What is your favorite smell?
"Lemongrass"

15. What is your favorite type of underwear?
"Um... boycut...."

16. How often do you go without underwear on?
"I usually don't ever go without underwear except for a night..."

17. If you had to choose between wearing a bra or panties which one do you choose?
"I would rather wear panties..."

18. Do you wear clothes when you sleep or not?
"Number 18... no..."

19. You have to have a favorite and least favorite costume. Tell me what they are.
"Um... I suppose an animal one.. like a cat or bunny would be my least favorite... Gypsy my favorite."

20. Have you ever had that hot little ass of yours fucked.
"No... never..."

If you had a choice between being fucked in a public place where people
can see or being fucked in the ass which is your choice?
"I.. i suppose id rather be fucked.. there..."

22. What is your favorite place to have sex?
"a bedroom, on the bad would be best place..."

23. You will be getting a tattoo would you like it on your ass or your private region or your breasts?
"Breasts..."

24. What is your most sensitive spot?
"well.. down there of course... I suppose my neck is also very sensitive..."

25. If you had to fuck one person in any of your classes who would it be and why?
Kaori hesitated on this one. She didn't want to answer but she had been commanded to. She tried to fight it, but couldn't. "Sora... B-because.. I l-love him."

26. Would you rather have your body pimped out or be a stripper?
"um... body..." She said, as the thought of having sex for money was too degrading.

27. Would you rather be forced to have sex with another or force another to have sex with you?
"I would never want to do either... but.... i would rather be forced to have sex..." She said, as she would never want to hurt somebody like that.

28. Sleep in my bed or chained to a wall?
"..." Kaori hesitated. She would not want to sleep in a bed with this man, but so long as he wasn't there... "In the bed..."

29. Do you enjoy being in pain?
"Of course i dislike pain..."

30. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
"I like... I like my eyes because thats where my power is..."

31. Do you like the size of your breasts or would you like bigger?
"I am fine with them..."

She said. She now looked up at him, her whole body screaming at her.
"Please... can i take this out of me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:35 pm

“Nope there are still more and with these you have to be honest. I don’t know or anything other than an answer to these questions will result in me refusing to let you orgasm for 4 months.

32. How do you feel right now?
33. How does the vibrator feel inside you?
34. How badly do you want to cum right now and what would you do to be allowed to?
35. Are you wearing any underwear right now?
36. Are you a screamer in bed?
37. If it was a choice between letting me do whatever I wanted to you for 24 hours or not being allowed to cum for 4 months what would you choose?
38. Do you want me to spread your legs and eat you out?
39. Do you prefer to give oral sex or receive it?
40. Do you like to be on top or on the bottom when having sex?
41. Do you like rough sex or gentle sex?
42. Lights on or off?
43. Have you orgasmed today?
44. When was the last time you had sex?
45. When you masturbate do you like to use your fingers or foreign objects?
46. Have you ever tasted yourself and did you like it?
47. What is one place besides bed you want to have sex?
48. What is the thing you fear the most?
49. What is the one thing that you want most in life?
50. What is your deepest darkest sexual fansty that you want to act out one day? Be extremely detailed lave nothing left undescribed.
51. What is your most feared sexual nightmare. Be extremely detailed describe everything.
52. What makes you horny?
53. How often do you get horny?
54. what is your biggest turn off?
55. How often would you like to be fucked while you are my slave? The more times the easier your life as a whole will become.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:06 pm

Kaori was tired of questions. She didn't want this man knowing so much, and as she read these ones, they seemed to be the worst. But refusing to let her release for four months was too much. She reluctantly answered each question.

"32. How do you feel right now?
I feel... very warm inside.

33. How does the vibrator feel inside you?
It bothers me. I-it turns me on...

34. How badly do you want to cum right now and what would you do to be allowed to?
so badly.. I would do anything....

35. Are you wearing any underwear right now?
..." Kaori hesitated slightly but had to answer. " No i am not....

36. Are you a screamer in bed?
I do not think so...

If it was a choice between letting me do whatever I wanted to you for
24 hours or not being allowed to cum for 4 months what would you choose?
.... letting you do what you wanted...

38. Do you want me to spread your legs and eat you out?
I..." him saying that, despite it all, turned her on slightly. The honest truth had to come out, and her drug induced state made her act odd. "I... y-yes...

39. Do you prefer to give oral sex or receive it?
I prefer to give it...

40. Do you like to be on top or on the bottom when having sex?
Botom...

41. Do you like rough sex or gentle sex?
rough

42. Lights on or off?
Off of course

43. Have you orgasmed today?"
Kaori felt her cheeks burn as she read it. She looked away and wanted to lie. She could not. "Yes...

44. When was the last time you had sex?
Earlier today...

45. When you masturbate do you like to use your fingers or foreign objects?
Objects...

46. Have you ever tasted yourself and did you like it?
I have... and i... it was not that good... but not bad...

47. What is one place besides bed you want to have sex?
In the water.

48. What is the thing you fear the most?
Succumbing to bloodlust.

49. What is the one thing that you want most in life?
S-sora...

What is your deepest darkest sexual fantasy that you want to act out one
day? Be extremely detailed lave nothing left unsubscribed.
I... being fucked constantly for 24 hours by a man i like with various objects and various position. Including that vibrator you used yesterday...

51. What is your most feared sexual nightmare. Be extremely detailed describe everything.
Being drugged and chained to a wall for a whole night, being forced to... release myself constantly. all at the hands of a man i do not love.

52. What makes you horny?
W-well.. when someone touches me of course..

53. How often do you get horny?
Usually not very often... rarely. Perhaps once a month... until two days ago.

54. what is your biggest turn off?
Bad hygiene

55. How often would you like to be fucked while you are my slave? The more times the easier your life as a whole will become.
I do not want to... but if it makes my life easier, if it makes you tire of me, as much as is required... two or three times...."

She put down the list with shaky hands. She looked up at the teacher. "Can i take this thing out and go to the dorms... I can't last much longer like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm

He claps his hands and then strokes he hair gently. “You have been a very good girl answering my questions I will have more for you at another time but for now we are done. You may remove the vibrator and bring yourself to orgasm, but you must not stop until you have done so 3 times. Then you will follow me so that I may show you where you will be living from now on.” He says as he slips a hand up her skirt to roughly slap her private area 4 times each rougher then the last. He then slips his hands inside her and rips the vibrator out of her. He puts it up to her mouth. “Suck and lick it dry then do as I told you.” He picks up a pen from her table top and throws it to her. “Also use this when you are masturbating at least once the other two times you can use whatever method you want.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Kaori knew that bringing herself to an orgasm three times would be easy, and she was almost thankfull he was allowing her to do so. She needed it badly. She almost released as he roughly slapped her and then removed the vibrator. She immediately moved her hand down to herself. Reluctantly and with her nose cringed, she took the vibrator and started to suck on it. At the same time she picked up the pen and inserted it into her. Her hate for the man watching and videotaping this was enough to jump at him and kill him. She hated this, and she wanted to cry. It was so shameless what she was doing, but she couldn't help it.

Her body betrayed her and she released on the pen, biting down on the vibrator. She removed it from her mouth and set it down on the desk in front of her. She never removed he pen, just kept going at a steady speed. Lost in her own world of lust, she was almost able to forget the teacher was there. Before long she had followed out his orders and felt better because of it.

She removed the pen and set it on the desk as well. With wobbly legs she stood up. She looked at him. "New place? You don't... you can't mean..."
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:24 pm

The day went by quickly, too quickly. Before she knew it, it was fourth period. Zlorecile hadn’t ate anything that day, half as an attempt to save money, and half because she did not have the appetite to eat. If that was because she was too turned on by the drug, or because she was too depressed, she didn’t know. Right now all she knew was that her payment to the headmaster
was due today, and that she also had to somehow buy a new school uniform. She shook her head and walked slowly down the hall. Her gym uniform and black eye attracting stared. She opened the door to the classroom and walked back to her chair. She was careful not to be late this time, and was instead 5 minutes early.

Dimitri saw the mark on her face despite her attempts to hide it. He reached out to put a hand on her shoulder and instinctively, Kaori flinched away. He looked up at her with a hurt expression and she relaxed slightly. “Sorry Dmitri…” She said as she took a seat, Dmitri didn’t take his eyesoff of her; worry creasing the dark elves brow. He loved to see pain, but not on the
face of his only friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of night RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next