Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy of night RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Academy of night RP Empty
PostSubject: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Academy of night RP Vampire-Knight-Episode-5
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Kaori was already tired and it was only midnight. She heard the five minute warning bell toll just as they stepped onto the campus. Luckily, her homeroom was close. "What class are you in?" She asked as she headed for class 3-b, the class all third year, B class students were in.
Back to top Go down
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:20 pm

She seemed cold and distant perhaps still mad about his liberties taken when he had made her room more suited to someone of her beauty. *I don’t get her at all you think she would be happy not pissed, she reminds me so much of someone I once knew.* “He is shaken out of his wanderings and deep thought by the question she asked him about where he was to go for class. He takes out the paper he had been given with all such information on it and reads aloud. “Class 3-b.” he says shortly and clearly in a loud tone of voice as if proclaiming some new law. He follows her as she rushes off to class. “Wait for me I believe we are in the same class!”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Kaori could not help but laugh as the man called after her. She may be annoyed with him, but something about him felt familiar, and made her relax. Perhaps this was also what made her so uptight around him. She didn't stop completely, but she slowed her pace a little to allow him to catch up. She opened the door to the classroom and observed that everyone else was already there. The introductions were already started.

Subbing the back of her head nervously, she let out a small bow to the teacher. "Sorry Mr. Jirou... I woke up a little late... Gomen... "

The teacher just widened his brown eyes and nodded his head stiffly, as if willing her to take a seat. He was a Vixen, able to change into a bear. She never much cared for him, but it was reality she supposed. He was always too timid around her. She sighed and turned over to face Sora. "Well C'mon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:54 pm

*She might just be warming up to me, either that or she gets that I won’t leave her alone.* Sora allowed a small smile to spread across his face as he races down the hallways, stopping just short of ramming into Kaori. He tries his best to hide behind her but due to the fact he was almost a full foot taller than her, it failed miserably. He waves at all the students inside the class room and at the pathetic looking teacher and then walks inside fully. “Hi everyone I would like to say that….” At that moment men clad in body gard like suits rush into the class room.

One opens up a scroll and reads from it in an authoritative voice. “Let it be known that this man is Sora Tsubasa air to the throne and son of the king. He had been sent here to make sure that everything that is supposed to go on in this school does. You will show him respect.” They then bow and make way for Sora to fully enter. “Umm thanks I guess.” He says with an awkward smile upon his face as he holds his right hand against the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Kaori was about to step into the classroom when she was rudely pushed aside by men in black wear. She glared, her temper rising dangerously and was forced to push down that rage lest worse things happened. She was about to yell and scold them for being so rude when she noticed just who they were surrounding. The man, sora. She listened intently to what they had to say, her blood turned colder as more and more words were said. She looked at him in a new light now.

Sora. This was the prince. Royalty, the reason why she had to hide. The reason why she had had to leave the only person she cared about. The reason why she now could no longer walk the streets with her identity known. The reason why any strenuous activity could render her unconscious for hours.

It all fell on this man's head. She was being ridiculous. To believe that this guy was familiar in any way, that he was at all nice. It was a lie, as she knew that royalty was best when it came to deception. She would not be fooled by it. She dropped her bags on the ground and fled down the hallways. She could not, would not, believe that such a monster was there. More so than anything, she didn't want to attack him. She didn't want to kill him.

Meanwhile the whole class stood there in shock. The only other dark elf narrowed his eyes dangerously, tensing considerably and trying not to attract attention to himself. The girls however had no such reserve. A few jumped up and tried to introduce themselves. A few males did so too, but half of the class stayed put. The smarter half. They knew how dangerous this was. They knew that having royalty in the room was possibly the most dangerous thing. The only threat to beings like them.

"C-class.. Class.... Get back to your seats. Harunu! You stop that and sit down! NOW" The teacher yelled, calling class back to order. He turned and bowed politely to the prince and waved him to a desk in the front. "It is a pleasure to have you here your highness, Please take a seat and we will continue with the introductions. We were on gatashi yamura, A Vampire here from the southern regions. I ask you to excuse Kaori though... As you will probably not be seeing much of her please do not worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:09 pm

His first thoughts upon seeing those body guard idiots was that they had just ruined his grand entrance with their completely tactless style. He would have preferred much more to have simply introduced himself in a less showy way then bursting into the room and forming a formation around him. He was about to scold them when he sees that his friend or soon to be Ex friend as it would appear was not taking too kindly to the revelation of just who he was.

He tried to go after her, to stop her before she could dash away down the hallway. Try to grab her and hug her and grab her ass possibly. Anything to show her that he was not the person that could be only defined by royalty that he was his own person free of any one else’s influence over his actions. But of course he could not get to her what with the bodyguards blocking his exit. *I knew she hated royalty but I doubt she will even consent to see me again now* he thinks to himself also cursing under his breath at the complete morons he was forced to keep around dew to his father’s insistence.

He pushed it out of his mind as he comes to the decision not go after her, if she was anything like he thought she was it would not do him any good to go after her until she had time to cool off. So he puts on his normal act and goes about allowing himself to become part of the class. A class half composed of people who wanted to kiss his feet and another half of those who would like to plunge sharp objects into his heart. He witness that some of the students gave him most rude glances that he did not think prudent or nice for them to have. Many had died by these body guards for lesser reasons then a look.

He gives the girls who try to introduce themselves to him a sly smile before he opens his mouth for the first time since entering the room. “Hello everyone I would fist like to say all the ladies in here are looking good today. Also that those of you giving me dirty looks cut the shit and stop acting like you know me just because they said the most fowl words in existence. Ohhhhh royalty get the fuck over it, you know nothing.” He then turns his gaze over to the teacher. “Thank you for the welcome. But I am afraid I am worried about her. You see I have become quite found of having that hot women around me and I am quite attached to her already. So I will worry about her thank you.” He then takes his seat in the first one he could be allowed to sit in due the body guards playing block all the undesirable seats with their bodies game.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Taken aback by the prince, the class grew quiet. A few girls glared at the door, thinking of what the demon must have done in order to seduce him. The tacher himself was weary of this prince. He had a feeling that this boy was here to 'recruit' people to work for the king. It was what they all were here for. His eyes kept fluttering to the back of the room and looking at a boy sitting in the corner. His name was dimitri. He was one of two dark elves in the school and scared the teacher more than the prince did.

Spoiler:

Sighing and cursing his luck, the teacher continued on with introductions. Dimitri walked to the front of the class last. He hid his glowing blue eyes and stared at the ground. He knew how he looked, like the monster he was. "Dimitri Levaschika. Dark elf."

He heard a few squeaks and murmurs from the class and rolled his eyes. He also noticed a few of the prince's bodyguards tense. No doubt all the dark elves that worked for the king were of the highest rank, second to demons.. They had earned that spot through bloodshed. Dimitri sighed and looked over at the teacher, silently pleading. He nodded and Dimitri walked out of the classroom and went to go and find the one other person who could possibly understand him.

The teacher sighed in exasperation and turned back to the class. "And the person who left first, was Kaori. 3rd year demon. " his words were directed at the prince, as if willing him to understand that he should not, in any way, go after that girl.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:16 pm

It was always the same no matter where he went the moment they found out who he was it was all over for him. They would never accept him and they would never let him show them who he truly was. He could sense the tension in the room coming from both the teacher and that manic looking Dark Elf in the back of the room. Dark Elf’s had big heads and he was never much one to buy into their superiority shit. The only way you where considered to be skilled was if you probed yourself.

As the Dark Elf exits the class room the prince sighs and exhales his kept in breath. Such was an action born of his frustration with his incompetent cowardly bodyguards. In all the times in which someone had tried to kill him, which happened to be many times, not a single time had those looser bodyguards actually managed to be of any help. Sora had from an early age learned to fend off and kill his would be Assassins without relying on their incompetent ass’s to save the day. He was somewhat thankful for this because it had made him stronger and more alert, on guard at all times, which was a key to surviving.

“Demon” he says in a somewhat lifeless tone of voice. He did not know how to feel about that. It had shocked him somewhat but then he knew there was a pretty good chance that is what she was before being told the facts directly. She had spoken several times about the make-up of the school and during those times it seemed like she was the most knowledgeable on the demon population. He had hid the fact he was royalty from him and now she had hidden something from him. In a way it was as if the scales had been balanced and both transgressions had been whipped cleaned. Still he had to know as he asked every demon. A particular question that he had to ask before he would associate with any form of demon.

He simply puts his head down and goes to sleep trusting that his bodyguards could at least keep his sleeping body safe from potential harm. He sits there sleeping till the class lets out and then repeats the process in each class he visited. By the end of that first class word had spread throughout the entire school so that by the time the third class came around he needed no introduction. Kaori had captivated his mind and she was the only thing he could think about. He felt feelings that he had not felt in such a long time rush back to him. He felt like Kaoari and him had been friends for their entire lives and somehow he wanted this to be the case. He heads for the dorms with only one thought overtaking his mind. “I must talk with her!”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:05 pm

Most of the day breezed by with ease. Kaori was so overwelmed with thoguh that the first three classes were easy. The last two were taught by the same teacher, and it was known that they were getting a new teacher that day. Kaori could care less and returned to staring out the window and waiting for the teacher to arive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:20 pm

The new teacher on the block enters his first class and immediately scans he room for the most beautiful and attractive female student. His eyes are drawn to a girl looking out the window as he walks to his desk and begins to take role. “Ahh Kaori is it, I need to talk with you after class about something very important.” Says the black haired silver eyed young teacher as he begins his lesson. The hours go by and the rest of the students have passed outside of the class room leaving only the teacher and Kaori. He gets up and locks the doors and windows before returning to his desk.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Kaori nodded her head absently, thinking it was something about her being who she was. A demon.That or the fact she was not there the previous day. The rest of the class passed and she breezed through it, taking notes.

As class ended Kaori didn't even notice as the teacher went to doors and windows. She shook herself out of her daze and walked over to the teacher. "If this is about being gone yesterday, something came up..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:33 pm

My name is Kavia and from this point forward you will be my personal play thing.” He says as he looks into her eyes casting his control over her mind. “From no one you are not t use your powers on me or tell anyone what we do.” He gets a dirty smile upon his face as his mind races with all the nasty and demoing things he would be doing to her from this day forwards. “I command you to perform a striptease for the camera and then masturbate . When you reach your climax I want you to scream out the thing your heart wants the most.” He says pausing to allow his commands to process through her. “Now get to it.” He says as he finishes setting up the camera on the stand.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:59 pm

What the hell is wrong with you? You think i will
listen to you and do such perverted things I-" She started to protest,
her anger growing at what she thought was an unfunny joke
. She
stopped however as she felt a sensation coming over her, a compulsion.
She couldn't stop herself. her sunglasses fell off her face as she began
to shake, but sh didn't reach to pick them up. She felt her feet moving
to the right spot, just to be in the view of the camera for a perfect
shot. Her whole body was shaking ad slight tears formed at the corner of
her eyes. She wouldn't let them fall though.

She knew what this
teacher was. A graceling. the worst kind. She could not help it as she
slowly removed her shoes. Her stalkings gave down next and her panties
soon followed in a sensual way. She then undid the tie to her uniform ad
let that drop. Then came the skirt. She shimmied that down and let it
drop, exposing her bottom half, but covering just enough with her
shirt.She knew the only thing left was her shirt and bra, and she was
not eager to give those things up. She could not resist however, and
soon those two things dropped, exposing her to the camera.

The
sensual tease was over and now came the part her whole body was
dreading. She wanted to call out, to scream, but this man was preventing
her from doing that. She hoped that when this was over, he would let
her be. She would go immediately to turn him in.

She started it
standing up, her hand braising across her skin in a petting motion. But,
as time went by, so did her pleasure and she was forced to it, and then
lay down as her feet no longer supported her.. Despite herself, she had
received orders to masturbate, and in her mind that included pleasure.
IT was because of that mindset that she could not help but feel
something building in her as she inserted a finger and quickly added
another one. All in an angle that made it obvious to the camera.

It
wasn't as powerful as what she had felt with sora, and it hurt a
little, but eventually the pressure built to a height that needed to be
released. She stroked a certain spot with a great urgency and felt it.
Her release was coming and the final command of the cruel man was
kicking in.

"K-KEITO!" Her voice pitched a notch higher, making
it easy to hear. Not that all the moans she had been letting out earlier
were not easy to pick up on, this one was just louder.

She
moved her fingers for a few more seconds, letting her ride out the
orgasm. She then withdrew them, now lying on the ground and panting
heavily.
r
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:22 pm

The entire time she had been stripping for the camera he had been enjoying every moment of it. He would of course review the video in private later. He has a the dirtiest grin upon his face as she fingers herself for the camera soon coming to her orgasm and screaming out the name of some male. He laughs as he looks at her wet naked body panting on the floor like some dog. “Kaori come here behind the camera and watch yourself and see how hot you are. In fact I want you to come sit on my lap so I can give you a reward for being such a good slut” He says as he turns on the cameras play back feature and the sight of Kaori beginning to take off her clothes appears on the screen. He motions for her to hurry up and sit on his lap as he takes out a white object that he planned to use on her he made sure she could see exactly what it was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Kaori reluctantly obeyed a command she could not disobey. She walked over and placed herself on his lap, still naked. She took a shaky breath as she saw the item. Her body seemed to be in shock, her mind denying what was happening. As if if she wished it so, it would go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 pm

He loved the feel of her naked body on his knees as he moved her into place. He inched the vibrator closer and closer to her entrance all the while making her watch herself getting naked and fingering herself. He begins to try to lull her into a false sense of security by softly stroking her hair and whispering sweet compliments into her ear. “Kaori you believe that I will not be rough with you and that all is fine.” He says commanding her to believe this as his giant smile spreads across his face. Without warning he suddenly rams the vibrator into her entrance and proceeds to rapidly and roughly ram it in and out at a great speed. “Tell me when you are close so I can administrate a special ending for you. That is an order.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 am

The shame was enough to make Kaori cry, but she would not give this man that pleasure. She knew what the item slowly approach her was, she had seen one like it before. She also knew that it was powerful.

Kaori was not stupid. As the man behind her spoke sweet nothings in her ear. He did not seem like the type to do so without a purpose. It was impossible to relax with such a fierce vibration against her, one that was forcing her to clutch the man's pant legs. But then, as he spoke, it began to make sense. This was the aftermath of what she had just done. The cuddle session. All would be ok now and he certainty wouldn't hurt her. She felt herself relax, and still focusing on the video, even that seemed to be ok. He would leave her alone after all this was through. And then she was proven wrong.

She clutched his legs tighter as the pace picked up and the vibrator, which was not normally supposed to go inside you due to the strength it held. She wondered what his "special finish" could be, but knew that at this pace and with such astounding vibration, it would not be long. She hated herself, her body for betraying her like it did.

"I... so close...."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 am

He could only laugh as he she gripped the leg of his pants as the item which he knew full well shouldn’t be inside her swirled around. He just didn’t care and he enjoyed very much the humiliation she must be experiencing at this very moment. As he voiced out the words he had been waiting for his smile grows. He takes removes the vibrator from within her and turns it off. “I think that’s good for now. No touching yourself, I think I will keep you on edge for a while. In the meantime what do you say you tend to my needs?” he says as a command more than a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 am

Kaori was in every way shocked when he turned off the vibe. her eyes widened and she squirmed, lust already overtaking her she had begun to move her fingers down. That was stopped as well though But he commanded her not to do that. She let out an angry growl as he commanded her to please him instead. She was beginning to be afraid, Wondering if this would ever end. She reluctantly got of of him and used her pale hands, undoing the zipper and pulling down both his boxers and Pants. she used her hands to rub him up and down with a building speed, she refused to look at her work. Se thought about using her powers to just finish him off, but then remembered that she was not allowed to.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 am

He laughs at she squirms and makes a fool hearty attempt to touch herself despite his commands otherwise. She crawls down on the ground and begins to follow her order he finds she won’t look at him. “Pick up the pace and look at me when you are doing it.” He says as he groans in pleasure at her actions.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:53 am

Having no other choice, Kaori looked up at the man into his eyes. This was more humiliating that anything really. She picked up the pace with her hands and began pumping faster and faster to bring him close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 am

He closes his eyes and groans once more as he feels himself growing closer and closer to release. He suddenly tells her to stop her actions. He knew she might become hopeful that he had grown tired of her as if that was even possible, but none the less he would crush her hope very soon after, as he tells her his next command. “I want you to finish me off with your mouth and don’t remove it till I tell you that you may. No biting me either” he says giving her that extra command to protect that which made him a man.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:02 am

Kaori solemnly nodded and allowed her head to go down on him. She began working that way now, in varying strides. She didn't go too deep though, as he had not told her too and he as too big to take in all the way without not being able to breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:36 pm

For a while the teacher simply sits there on his chair as the female student between his legs sucked on his aroused manhood. The feelings where pleasurable indeed but he was truly out more to humiliate this women more than anything. So it is that he commands her what he now does. “Take it into you further.” He says with a sinister laugh mixed in with pleasured grunts and moans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of night RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next