Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy of night RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Academy of night RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Still unable to do otherwise, Kaori obeyed. She wanted to fight back, but she couldn't. She had always thought of demons as dangerous. They were only dangerous due to their mindset. Any other creature could be just as deadly if they had the same bloodlust. This creature, a graceling, had just that mindset. Only instead of bloodlust, it was just lust.

She took him deeper in her mouth, making her eyes water slightly as he hit the back of her throat. She made a small noise of complaint against him, but that was all. She wanted to close her eyes and look away. Instead she had to stare into this mans eyes with a red face. his earlier command she had not been released from.
Back to top Go down
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 pm

He loved every second of her humiliation and he might have been thinking more about how he was going to use her body if he hasn’t had his mind preoccupied with other things. He felt his inevitable release coming and he decided that Kaori must be thirsty. “Don’t miss a drop.” He says as he holds her head with his hands and releases himself into the back of her throat.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Kaori was surprised as a bitter taste filled her mouth as a thick liquid seeped down her throat, causing her to start coughing and push against the man. Her reflexes taking affect and joined with his command, she swallowed several times between coughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:23 pm

He releases everything he has into her before finally allowing her to remove her mouth. He smiles down at her as some of his essence dripped down from her lips. Her hair was disheveled her body sweat covered among other bodily fluids. Her face was bright red and her eyes where filled with unsatisfied lust and arousal. He would so enjoy the long months to come in which he would do every dirty thing imaginable to her beautiful body. He puts his boxers and pants back on and collects himself so that his appearance resembled what it had before the girl on all fours before him had showed her talents.

He picks up the camera from the stand and turns the view screen towards her so that she could see what it contained he commands her to watch as he pushes play. This particular part stared Kaori naked, fingers plunged into her core frantically preforming intercourse on herself. Her face full of arousal and lust and the sounds of her own voice in ecstasy as she scream out what her heart desired most, Kaito. “You seem to love this Kaito or whoever well if you don’t want him to find out and the rest of this school of course you will do as I tell you from now on. You are my personal plaything you understand whenever I want you or wherever I want you, you will oblige me without question. You will be doing a lot of things which will probably destroy all self-respect you may have, I really don’t care about you in any other capacity then as a sex object.” He pauses to let her fate begin to sink in before he piled on more good news, well good news for him soul shattering news for her.

“If you resist in any way I will show the entire school starting with this Kaito this tape and all the others that you will be making as time goes on. To begin with you will report to me after each class session, you will arrive early at some times to allow me time to have my way with you. I will require you to be naked at these times unless I otherwise give you other instructions. Now on to what tomorrow is going to be like for you.” He pauses and walks over to his desk and takes out a small box which he soon opens to reveal a vibrator that was supposed to be inserted into a women unlike the one he had mercilessly plunged into her before. He hands her this object and then continues.

“This is a very special vibrator; I had it made especially for girls like you. I control it with my mind and it has an infinite range within this school. So in other words I can set it off while you sleep without having to be anywhere near you. You will have this inside you at all times during the day and night unless I tell you otherwise.” He next hands her a bottle of pills, which had about 100 capsules within it. “These are a special medicine which you are now required to take every morning when you get up. Take as many as you would like unless I tell you beforehand a specific number. Now I think I have told you everything you will need to know, so in the morning when you are getting dressed insert this vibrator inside you and take some of these pills. For tonight I am going to be gracious and not require you to sleep with the vibrator inside you. Any questions?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Kaori felt her hopes rise as the man finished and readjusted himself. She turned and walked to her clothes, picking them up and holding them to her chest. She wanted to kill this man. She wanted him to rot, to die painfully.

She would never get her wish though. Not so long as he held that power over her. She looked away as the teacher showed her the video, but the sound was enough to tell her exactly what it was. Ashamed and embarrassed, she refused to do anything but stand there, hugging her clothes to herself. She took a deep breath and slipped on the blouse and skirt, nothing more. She wanted to leave as soon as possible. She slipped the other clothing items in her bag.

She knew as he continued speaking that she would never get rest until he grew tired of her. She didn't want Keito to see this video. She couldn't bear it. Not only would it make him hate her, but it would get her kicked out of the school. She wrapped her arms around herself, shaking slightly.

She silently listened to everything Kiva has to say. Her apprehension and dread grew by the minute, making her wish she had never gone to school. She didn't understand this man.

"I don't understand you..." She voiced her thoughts. "You are not ugly. You could have half the girls in this school doing what i just did, without mind control. They would willingly grovel at your feet. So why? Why are you doing this to me?" She felt her voice break but no tears come out. She refused to cry.

She took the pills and vibrator in her hand. She looked away and then back at the pills in her hand. She noticed the label on it clearly warned not to take more than one. IT was a makeshift label though, marking that this drug was clearly illegal. "What happens when you take more than one?" She asked reluctantly.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 pm

“I do it because I enjoy making those who don’t want it suffer. Just like you.” He says as he watches her slip on her shirt and skirt deliberately choosing not to put on her underwear. “I guess when you are so horny that you want to scream having cloth touching sensitive areas directly can be a little uncomfortable.” He says laughing at the fact she wore nothing to restrict her most sensitive areas. “Just accept that you are the equivalent of my property and live as best you can.” He then laughs at the question about the pills.

“Well I command you to take 4 of them tomorrow morning and you will find out. Also I never told you that you could get dressed so now I command you to shove that vibrator inside you Keep it inside you till you lie your head down to go to sleep tonight. You are not allowed to orgasm from it either or pleasure yourself, just because you where being a bitch.” He says laughing at her as he dismisses her to go back to her room. “But before you go come and give me a kiss and leave your underwear with me you won’t need it for the walk back to your room. Ohh should someone come by particularly this Kaito person while you are doing your punishment you are ordered to let them in.”

Last edited by Arrahnavard on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Kaori glarred daggers at the man. She walked up and kissed him on the cheek, then threw the underwear at his feet. IT had already been an hour and a half, clubs were just over with and the halls were busy. She reluctantly took the vibrator and inserted it inside of her. She was wet, so it didn't hurt that much when she inserted it. The soreness caused the most pain. Once it was inside she focused on keeping it from falling out. It didn;t bug her that much though considering it was off.

"I hope you rot in hell you fucking bastard." She hissed as she unlocked and fled the room and ran down the hall, ignoring people and hopping that her skirt was long enough to cover her privates. As she got outside the wind started to blow, so she held her skirt down the best she could as she ran the half mile towards the dormitory.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:46 pm

“She will be a fine slave for a long while, I will enjoy her very much.” He thinks as she laughs manically before willing the vibrator inside his newest slave to turn itself on. What’s more he sets it immediately to the highest setting not even caring wither it would harm her to have it go from off to the highest setting in two seconds.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Kaori walked into her classroom. Her Kiva free classroom. She was thankful that the vibrator had yet to be turned on, and the medication had yet to take affect.

Or so she thought. as she sat down, a feeling started to rise in her. A red tinge added to her cheeks as she began feeling warm and then hot. Her whole body seemed to burn with a desire unnatural. The bell rang and she tried to pay attention but could not. Her eyes shut tightly and she wrapped her arms around herself, willing the feeling of arousal to go away.

The vibrator in her, though stilled, felt like it was being pumped in and out of her. The touch of it was driving her crazy and she could do nothing to help it.

Dimitri noticed something as wrong. He wanted to walk over but it was the middle f class. He would have to wait.

"Kaori. Seeing as you are nodding off with your eyes closed, would you mind coming up here and doing this problem?" The teacher called, holding out the chalk. Kaori gulped and stood up. At lest the vibrator was not turned on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:03 pm

“I think my newest toy should be well in her class.” He says as he knows that the extra pills she had taken would make her incredibly aroused so much so that just the vibrator turned off would make her squeal. He decides to turn it on to its lowest setting that would increase little by little as she grew closer to an orgasm she could not have.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Right when Kaori sat up, she felt the vibrator kick in. It was too much. She let out a very soft moan and went down on her knees, crouching with her eyes shut tightly and her arms wrapped around her.

Dimitri stood up and rushed to her side. He put a hand on her shoulder and looked down at her trembling body. "Sir, I am going to take her to the nurse." He said, scoping the girl into his arms and starting to walk for the door.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Sora was out of his seat before Dimitri could have gone two steps. “Stop I will take her because I can get her immediate attention whereas you will have to wait.” He says as he rushes up to Kaori’s friend and gently takes her into his arms before exiting the room. “Stay here this is a one person job he says as he walks down the hallway clutching on to the women he loved. “What happened Kaori what is wrong?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Kaori let out a small whimper as he held onto her.

"Keito... Do me a favor. Once you put me d-down... Go get me a juice. I will..... Tell when you get... back..." She said shakily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Sora smashes through the nurses office door to find a sign that read be back later. He did not think about that however as he simply rushes to put Kaori down on a bed. I will be right back he says as he goes to get the juice she asked for .
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Kaori watched him leave, and as soon as he was gone, she slipped the vibe out with a moan and placed it inside the pillow. The teacher had said nothing about removing it temporarily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 am

Sora had gone with all haste to fetch her the juice and now returns handing it to her. “What’s wrong with you lately Kaori? Do you need me to do anything else for you?” he asks with concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am

Kaori reached out to Sora. Not for the juice however, her hand instead rests on his arm. Her voice coming out a little raspy, laden with lust.

"I know i have no right to ask this of you but... Can you do something for me without asking any questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:13 am

He raises an eyebrow at her and notices a hint of lust in her raspy voice. He loved her though so he would of course do anything for her that included not to ask any questions. “I would do anything for you just name what is you want for me to do for you. I will do it.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:20 am

Kaori's cheeks tuned redder than they already where. She didn't know how to respond. She swallowed hard and looked away with a guilty face. She didn't want to bring him into this, and she was afraid he would see her as some disgusting pervert. She couldn't help it though. Her body was racketing violently with the slightest touch. She was being put through hell.

"T-touch me... just... with you hand only.... touch me..." She couldn't look at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

All is silent for a good minute as if he was contemplating what it was that she was asking. Finally his mouth moves to form words. “I know you said no questions but this is more like me trying to help you out. Where do you want me to touch you exactly?” he says with a slight blush on his face for not knowing the answer and having to ask her exactly what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:41 am

"You know where.. stupid" Kaori said as she moved his wrist and set his hand on her leg. This was embarrassing enough as it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:56 am

He knew she was obviously in need of release I mean he was not an idot now that he had connected the dots. She was squirming all over the place and her face held the flush of one in need of someone to satisfy them. He slowly moves his hand up her leg towards the hem of her skirt he slowly pulls it down her legs and throws it to the ground next to them. He almost has a nose bleed at the sight of her drenched black thong. He slowly places his right hand on top of her private region resting the palm on top it as he looks at her one last time. “Are you sure?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Just his hand in that area, just knowing of what he could do, was enough to send her over the edge. Her eyes shut tight in embarrassment, she slowly nodded her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:04 pm

He nods his head and smiles at the fact she was almost getting off from just his palm pressing down on her. He knew she was extremely aroused due to the fact there her thong was drenched all the way through. He slowly begins to rub her front through the wet material with his palm in up and down motions that start out slowly then increase in speed slightly every time she moaned.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:07 pm

It didn't take long before she was pushed over the edge, and almost immediately it started building in her again. She had the back of her hand pressed against her mouth so that she would not be too loud. She tossed her head back and forth, spreading her legs as if begging him to continue for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of night RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next