Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main village RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

The streets were coated with both dust and beggars as Kaori Souen wound her way through. It was cloudy out, but she made sure that her sunglasses where in place. Her dirty blond hair matched the walls of the shopping houses. She was searching for a place to buy writing utensils, books, and whatever else she needed for the academy. The thought made her curse, there went her meager paycheck.

She walked into a store, the owner a man she knew well. Not because they were on good terms, but because ha had tried to pick her up on more than one occasion. She had used her powers on him, to get him to walk away and leave her alone. He was a weak minded individual, so it was of no trouble to bend him to her will.

Kaori looked at the piece of paper on her list, and looked around for calligraphy pens. She saw two left on the shelf, one of them was bright pink and had a lovely purple design in it. The other one was plain blue with a bit of white swirled in a tribal pattern. She reached for the blue one.
Back to top Go down
Sora the perverted prince

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:39 pm

Sora hated the idea that he should be forced to attend a school especially since he had long ago finished his education due to the earnest and never ending lessons from the finest tutors the country had to offer. Being a prince held its advantages but also its fair share of crappy assignments such as the one Sora found himself stuck with at the moment. His deep yellow eyes look up at the sky as he walks along the dusty trail. “So dreary a day to be out an about, perhaps I might find myself a nice looking women to spend some time with, Might be the sole saving grace out of this entire shitty assignment.” He was not normally one who used such language but at this point he was incredibly pissed at his father for thinking it prudent to send his son of all people on such an assignment.

He finds himself walking inside a small store in which he believed he might find the items listed on his supplies list. It had been some time since he had actually had to buy his own things. Usually it was all done for him wither he wanted that or not. So, on that note he was rather pleased to be able to do some things without the constant service he found in the royal castle. His eyes meet almost immediately the sight of the most beautiful thing in that store. It was a woman with dirty blonde hair and not a lot of modesty based on the way she was dressed. Either that or she had a great deal of confidence in herself. He couldn’t care less either way as he saw this as an opportunity to perhaps have a little fun with a nice looking women. His eyes trace her figure over and he does seem to notice the sunglasses she wore upon her face even in doors.

He walks up to her slowly and speaks to her just as she reaches for the blue pen which would leave the prince no other choice but to write with a pink pen. “Excuse me my lady but perchance might you not like that nice looking pink pen? It would suit you much nicer I believe.” In truth he knew it wouldn’t for she would have gone for it to begin with if that was true it was however a way to introduce himself to the women and start a dialogue with her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Kaori stopped her hand as she heard a voice that must be directed towards her, for it spoke of the pens. She sighed and picked up the blue one. "If I liked that one better, I would have grabbed for it." She informed without turning around.

She looked over the pink pen and glared. it fits me better? what the fuck? She thought. She sighed., turning around she looked into a face that looked familiar, though she could not place it. She shrugged it off, and instead paid attention to the clothes he was wearing. She suddenly felt conscious about the rags she called a dress. Clothing was so expensive though, and she doubted it was something a noble like this man could understand. Whoever he was, he was rich.

"Hope you like the pink one, or maybe you can send a servant to get you a better one." She laughed, holding onto the blue pen.

She walked to the next item on her list, she needed some paper and ink. Those two were easy to find and luckily there was a nice stock. She grabbed the cheapest of both and held up her skirt to make a basket for them, not caring in the least that doing so exposed quite a bit of her thigh.

She looked around for anything else and noticed a dress on display.
Spoiler:

She needed a new dress anyways,one that wasn't so short and exposing, one fit for the winter that was fast coming, and was known to be harsh in this land. She flipped the price tag over, only to have her eyes widen as she put it back. The dress was worth more than a months salary for her. She shook her head and decided that she could definitely wait a little while to buy new clothes.
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:45 pm

“To be honest I thought the very same thing you just said to me but it was merely a means of getting to talk to you in a way not creepy or over bearing.” He says in a pleasant tone a smile never leaving his face as he looks at her face trying to see the eyes behind those sun glasses. He was an observant man always had been it did not go outside of his notice that she seemed to spend an extended period of time examining what he was wearing. She might have come to the conclusion that he was well off but not his true identity at least not yet. His smiles still does not fade even as she makes a snide remark about having his servants go and fetch him a nice one. “Well truth be told I have many fine pens I actually don’t need one from this store anyway.” He says as she turns and walks away from him to get the rest of the things on her list. He glances down at the pink pen and smiles even more as he picks it up giving it a good look over before deciding that he would buy it after all.

“This girl seems somewhat familiar to me but the hell if I can place where from.” He says as he turns around and observes the women more. He sees that she goes straight for the cheapest brand of everything. This indicated to Sora that she was strapped for cash. As she uses her skirt as a basket for the things she wished to buy she also exposed much of what it covered to Sora’s delight and slight shock at the confidence in herself this women possessed to not care if others saw or not. He continues to wonder where he knew her from as he looks at her thighs now exposed. “I don’t think I have had sexs with her before, no I would defiantly remember if I had ever had that pleasure.” He thinks to himself as he sees her examine a dress that Sora thought would look magnificent on her. Again he gets the idea that she must not have a lot of money as she takes one look at the price tag and turns away. He smiles as he feels like he could help this women today and therefore perhaps have at least one friend in this worthless assignment. It would make it a lot easier to complete and it would only make his stay more pleasant to associate with such a beauty as he saw before him.

He walks over to the dress and picks it up not even bothering to look at the price tag. He walks up behind the women and gently taps her on the shoulder. “Excuse me, but I couldn’t help but notice that you were looking at this and I would very much like for you to be able to have it. My name is Sora and I am new to the school you seem to also attend and I would like to give you this dress as a gesture of friendship.” He smiles warmly at her his face showing her that he was completely sincere, he truly just wanted her friendship anything else could come later if it worked out, but at that moment he just wanted someone to whom he was friendly with in the school.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:56 pm

Tensing slightly at a tap on the shoulder, Kaori looked behind her and at the man from before.She raised an eyebrow at his offer. Now she was not an idiot, far from. She had pride, but if this man wanted to buy her a dress and save her money, than she would be willing to bend that pride a little.

"Be my guest." She said. She was unsure why this man, a noble was talking to her, but brushed it aside. They were weird and whimsical.

Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:05 am

He claps his hands together as his smile grows bigger when she agrees to allow him to buy her the dress. He ignores the fact that she seemed somewhat suspicious of him after all it was not something normal to have a complete stranger come up to you and offer to buy you expensive things. He knew this so did not exactly hold it against her that she was a bit cautious around him. Very nice, but would you do me the honor of telling me your name, then I would like for you to try the dress on if you don’t mind.” He says as he motions for the shop owner to come to him as he hands the dress to beautiful women whose name he did not yet know. It has been less than an hour since he had arrived on this assignment and already he was getting acquainted with a pretty friend, perhaps this assignment wouldn’t be all bad.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:13 am

Kaori frowned, having to try the dress on, but if it meant she got it then fine.She looked to the manager. "Can i use your storage room? You'll let me right?" She asked, the manager babbling some reply, letting her. She looked to the stranger.

"Nice name, sounds like a rich guys" She said as she walked into the room and began to undress. The door was little more than a piece of plywood, that showed her feet and her head as she undressed. She didn't mind though, not even the way the manager was leering her way got to her. She had long become used to it.

"Names are a powerful thing. You can say someone did something, you can lie about them, you can put words in their mouth. Giving someone your name is trusting them with quite an amount of power on you. I don't trust you."

She fiddled with the straps in back and sighed in defeat. "You, at last help me with these damn straps and strings and whatever else it's got in here."
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 am

Sora smiles as she agrees to try it on and almost laughs as she comments on his name sounding like that of a rich persons. “Well thanks are in order for the compliment I suppose all though it is the first time I have been told Sora sounded like a rich persons names.” He says as he watches her walk behind the ply wood and begins to undress. He turns towards the shop owner who seemed to be leering at her as she undressed and he frowns. “You without the manners instead of trying to see our young friend over there naked how about you go and fetch the things on my list and while you are at it get two of each and I expect the highest quality you have in this store, not the cheap stuff.”

He shoves the list which contained the list of supplies that each student at the school would need for the semester that begun the next day. He then turns back towards the women whose name he still did not know. “I can respect that” he says as he begins to walk over to her location when she asked for his help strapping up the dress. He did not even flinch at such a request after all she was not the shy type of that he could already be sure and he was pretty sure she did not mind if he should happen to see something. “But I think that you can trust me after all I trusted you with my name after just having met you and I don’t trust easy. Something about you tells me that we have met before and that I know you very well.”

All of this had come out suddenly but they were feelings he had been experiencing ever since he had laid eyes on her upon walking inside the store. He places his hand on the women’s back and ties up the strings and helps her with the straps on the dress. His hands brush up against her skin which is smooth and soft. “You have very nice skin” he says as he finishes helping her put the dress on the rest of the way. He then turns and walks outside of the dressing room which was really a storage room. This he does so that he can see her walk out and better take in the sight of her in the dress.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:40 am

Laughing slightly at the weird man, Kaori shook her head. "If i knew you before, I'd remember you, or you'd be dead." She said nonchalantly. She brushed her hair out of the way and allowed him to fix her dress before stepping out.

"My body may be soft, but my hands aren't." She said, holding them up to his face. They were hands of a worker, not of a noble like himself.

"Now I need to change out of this dress, get back in my own clothes and finish shopping before I have to go to work."
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:47 am

He smiles widely when he sees her in the dress. She truly did look magnificent just as he thought she would. He nods his head as he looks at her hands. “Well wasn’t under the impression you have felt my hands before, women who won’t tell me her name.” He accompanies this statement with a hardy laugh. But he stops her from continuing her shopping or changing into the clothes she wore before. “I have saved you some time your shopping is done and paid for.” He says as he takes two sets of bags from the shop owner. One of them was the women’s and the other was his. Both where filled with all the things on the list they would need for school and all were of the highest quality that the store had in stock. “Now I am new to this area as you may have guessed and I was wondering wither you might accompany me for some dinner, if you would be kind enough to show me a good place to eat I would be more than happy to treat you to a meal.” He says as he turns to the shop keeper. “By the way she will be wearing the dress out of here you may place all this on my tab I will return at the end of the week to clear it out.” He then turns back to the women and asks once more. “So what do you say care to join me for a bite to eat. You could use it before you go off to a night of hard work.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:05 am

Now it was time for Kaori to narrow her eyes. She couldn't understand why he was dong this, she searched for an ulterior motive. To sleep with her would be the main one, but if that was so then she could get out of it later. She was used to men thinking those kinda things, and usually she told them she wasn't interested, commanded they leave, and went on her way. If this noble was the same, she would just take advantage of it for now. A free meal, school supplies and clothes.

However, being told to wear the dress wasn't something she would do. She shook her head. "A free dinner and stuff sounds good, but not in this dress. Walking with a noble is cause enough to draw attention, I ain't gonna be wearing that dress all the while. Rumors will start that I took up that marriage proposal."
She literally shivered at the memory of the spoiled noble guy who wanted to take her as a bride.

Before the man could argue, she steed back behind the door and donned her old clothes. She then walked out and nodded. "Better. If yer embarrassed to walk with me like this, deal with it."
She said as she headed out the door.

"The place I work has some good food, though it Ain't a place you would fit in at. Come there if ya want."
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

He narrows his eyes back at her as she does so to him. “There is no ulterior motive here I promise you that simply, wish to get to know someone I will be attending school with” he says as he nods his head when she wishes to change back into her more revealing clothes. “I am not sure why you would think I would be embarrassed to be seen walking down the street with such a beautiful women at my side.” He can’t help but laugh, this woman seemed to have a problem with nobles for some reason he hoped to maybe find out from her as he had bought a chance to continue to get to know her better. He follows her out the door carrying the bags containing his school supplies her school supplies and her dress in them. “That sounds nice and I am sure I will fit in perfectly fine, I mean at least I guess I will. Any suggestions on how to fit in more with people around here? I would still very much like to know your name as well”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:29 am

Kaori shook her head at the flattery and just continued walking down the street. She looked back to see if saori was still behind her. "Advice? hah, just flaunt your money ant the simpletons at the school will come running to you. Well, half of them will. Those smart will keep their distance. Most nobles we have come there are spies for the excuse of a king, trying to see if any of the academy of night students are demons or night elves, strong enough good enough for him to recruit."

She shook her head. "He calls it recruiting, but we all know its slavery. They give you no choice in the matter and once your there they lock you up and treat you worse than dogs. We never see them again. I don't know if your one of those 'recruiters', and I don't wanna know. If you are watch your back, you'll be dead by the end of the week, and I just might be the one who does the deed." She felt it was only fair to warn him ahead of time. He was suspicious and there would probably be a few who would try to off him in the first month.

"What are you anyways? I can tell you aren't a demon or dark elf. Vampire? Lycan? shape shifter? "

Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:41 am

“Well I do not flaunt money; I simply use it to buy things for people who I think could use a little generosity. Those who flock to others simply because they think they will get something are not those that I will ever help.” He has a serious look upon his face for the first time since he had met the women who still refused to tell him her name. He walks next to her as she explains her feelings about his father feelings he too shared as he knew most of it to be true. “Yeah well he is kind of worthless that old sac of crap.” His face grows even more serious when she speaks of the possibility that he is a recruiter. “Let us get one thing straight before we go any farther, I will not be dealt with by the likes of any student, I am sure you are quite skillful but you would die within minutes of challenging me and secondly I do not Recruit, I do as I want and take orders like that never.” He then looks at her for a few moments before returning instantly to his normal demeanor. “But anyway thank you for the concern and warning but I will be fine. As to what I am well I am not going to tell you anything until you tell me your name first.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:44 am

Kaori rolled her eyes at the cocky noble. "Fair enough."

She held her tongue and resisted the urge to make some smart reply, after all she was relying on this man for a dinner she would otherwise go without. She just shook her head and continued walking until she stopped outside of a fairly big tavern.

She stepped inside and was instantly greeted by the manager, a 25 year old kindhearted man.
Spoiler:
She was rather fond of him, and though they had been romantically involves several times, it never seemed to work out. The man seemed to be frantic as he rushed towards her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Kaori! I am so glad you're here! The shop has been a mess today! Business is booming but I ran out of that sake, you know, the blue stuff that everyone likes so much! I don't know what to do! I am so glad your here, please I know it's half an hour before you shift, but come and help! I'll buy you a nice dinner afterwords!" The man pleaded.

Kaori sighed and put her hands on the man's shoulder. "Kio, relax. Just take the standard sake, and pour it into the blue bottles. They taste the same, we have plenty, and it's cheaper to us. I'll check the stocks afterword and place orders for what we need, but for know that should work." she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek in a reassuring gesture before she let go of him. "Sorry, but i already have dinner plans with this guy. I'm here as a customer for the next 30 minutes. ok?" She
said

Kio seemed relieved now, but looked over Saori nervously. "Did you really accept that man's marriage proposal?"

Kaori laughed out loud in a voice to musical to belong to a human. She felt heads turn her way but ignored them. "No, don't worry. I'm not so shallow I would marry for money."

"Ah, thank goodness, for a second there I thought i was gonna have some serious competition! ah, well, I should get to doing what you said, Thank you so much Kaori!"

Rolling her eyes at his bipolar behavior, she was too used to it. Leading the noble to a table she took a seat and flipped open the menu.She then looked up at the noble. "Your rich right? Treat me to some meat then, haven't had that in forever. The deer here's good, so is the rabbit and roast beef. They also have a good stew."

She continued to scan over the menu, practically drooling. "ah... it all looks so good!"
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:09 am

Sora watches as the women walking seemingly hesitates to reply to his statement. From what he had observed of her so far it was not like her to hold back if she had something that she wanted to say. But he does not bring the subject to the forefront of conversation instead allowing it to go without addressing it in any way. His stomach would have growled if he was a person who had that happen, after all company aside he would have been searching for a meal at this point anyway. So his face once more curls into a sly smile as they approach the restaurant. The things purchased at the store still held in his hands as he walks besides the women that still refused to tell him her name.

His eyes meet with the sight of an older looking man who seems quite distraught and also at the same time happy to see the women he walked besides. He listens without saying anything to the dilemma that he seemed to have to have women to handle for him. It was slightly embarrassing but then again who was he to judge, he has admittedly never run such a place as a restaurant. “Seems to me that what are young lady has suggested is quite deceitful indeed, but then again I would surmise that if they can’t tell the difference they deserve to be swindled.” His laugh which starts after this statement intensifies after he hears the statement about her accepting his marriage proposal. “As if I would ever do something so foolish. The last time I tried such a thing it did not work out very well not at all. I seriously do not care to repeat that little situation.” His laughter stops as he follows the women who he now knew to be named Kaori into the restaurant. He waves his hand to the other man as he follows her. “Thanks for letting me know her name, it is much appreciated.

Soon he sits down at the table with her and opens up the menus to begin looking at what he would want. He listens to her suggestions and begins to get an idea of what sort of things she liked. “I am rich as you put yes, but if all those things look good then I will order all of them for you. You seem as if you could eat it and could use the good meal.” He then laughs as she looks over the menus intently. “You may have as much as you would like. But tell me you do seem to like older men don’t you. From the way that you treat him and the way he looks at you, I can guess that you have had a thing with him in the past.” He says while he awaits a waiter or waitress’s arrival so that he might order some Sake. “How long will you be working tonight?” he asked as his mind attempts to map out the rest of his night.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 pm

"Every business has its amount of deceit. e glad that he isn't a slave traitor or that he runs a brothel." Kaori smirked. "Ya, guess you do know my name, thanks to Kio.Yah, we've had our flings, several actually. Never works out. He's prone to jealousy, I'm prone to attracting guys. Bad combo if ya ask me." She shook her head. She just wasn't meant for love.

Kaori looked up at the Sora, she was starting to feel bad about all the money he was spending, but shrugged it off, She called over a waitress.

"Bring me some of that stew we always make, the freshest rabbit, a slab of venison, and a roast will you? oh, one of those cakes too!" She asked one of her coworkers, who jotted it down and then looked at the man expectantly for his order.
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm

“Ohh so true it is that all business is deceit as is government and any other origination that is expected to keep order or make or keep something running. It takes but one corrupt figure to create a domino effect that corrupts the entirety of that thing which that one person governs.” He has said all this while scanning the menu for something to eat but truth be told he was not hungry for that type of food just yet, a craving for something of a different nature plagued his mind. He finally closes a menu hands it to the waitress and proclaims. “Bring me the most expensive Sake you have the whole bottle please.” He then turns his gaze towards Kaori and smiles once more in that way which he had a habit of. “So tell me what your opinion of the school is? Care to tell me a little about it so I won’t be completely lost when I start tomorrow?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 5:12 pm

Kaori shrugged. "A busy place, lots of students. It's separated by two academies. The academy of night, and the academy of day. In the academy of day there are sirens, vixens, Light elves, so on. In the night academy there are Vampires, Lycans, Vixens, Dark elves, and Demons. Those last two are rare, only about five in the school, but there creatures to watch out for. Their the most likely to be drawn to the king's side, so the academy is careful with them. Well, and if you make one mad the school has to fill out paperwork for a lot of dead people. Tragic really"

Her voice didn't share the same sympathy as he words did. She could care less about the academy. "I am guessing you are joining the academy of night? The kids really aren't as bad as the day classes think. They have their spells, but can be rather nice. Just be careful not to tick off a Lycan, those bastards have a good memory and don't forget easily."

She watched as the waiter arrived with the bottle of expensive sake and a cheaper one along with the food. She looked at the cheaper one then up at the waitress with a questioning look.

"I know you Kaori," Was all the girl said before turning around and leaving Kaori to chuckle to herself.

She looked to the food and used the chopsticks, immediately picking of pieces of the roast. "Ah... there's only two things in this world better than good food!"
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:22 pm

“No the only thing tragic about it is that they conform to exactly what others fear of them. Those that are not of their kind fear them because they are afraid they will go on killing sprees. So to prove them wrong what do they do? They go and kill people just as it was feared they would, that is the true tragedy.” He says as he picks up his sake bottle and begins to drink like one who did so often. Truth be told he loved to drink in good and nice looking company as he now was in even more so then usual. He puts his bottle down on the table and whips his mouth with a cloth that was previously on the table. He then laughs when he sees that his date so to speak was having great enjoyment from her meal. Towards her comment he could only chuckle as he prepares his answer to it. “I concur with you and those two things as I see it are the following. First and foremost Sex and the other is Sex with a beautiful women. Tell me what are your other two things?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Kaori sighed and continued eating, stopping long enough to say: "Sora, You don't understand the ways of some creatures. Instincts are stronger than others. Can a Siren change it's attraction to water? An Archdemon it's attraction to Death? It's how they are, not something they can help."

She just sighed and picked up the bottle, not bothering to pour it into a cup before she took a swig. Alcohol: her only release from the hell she called life.

"What two things are greater than food? Well, yah, sex is one. The other though, is something I can't tell ya."

At that moment the manager reappeared. he looked down at Saeko. "Sorry to bother your dinner Kaori next week, same day, do you think you can perform? I'm having leo wright up the schedule." Kaori nodded, and watch the man walk away, though she was sure by the smile on his face that he was not sorry at all for interrupting, he was still quite jealous and possessive..
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:04 pm

“It doesn’t matter in the end if they are intelligent enough to attend a school they sure as hell can make a choice, which by killing they do nothing but give into instinct which as, evolved beings we have complete control in overriding and doing as we wish. “ He says before once more bringing his sake bottle to his lips. As he drunk the alcohol he could help but have a craving for something else something more sustaining to a being such as he was. He did not however allow the girl he was sharing this meal with notice that he had a want to go out and find this something he craved. He would as soon as she went off to work her shift and would return before she got off that way he could walk her home and have her show him to his room. Finding his way around was not his strong suit at all and he had gotten lost three times prior to walking into the shop in which the two has first met.

As he listens to her list of things better then meat that Koari even at that moment consumed he laughs and then nods his head at her second thing that which she would not reveal. “I understand everyone has something that is only for them to know and not anyone else.” He smiles at her having finished his bottle of Sake with his last huge gulp. He places it back on the table and leans forwards so that he is closer to her. He does so partly because he sees the manager approaching their table and he wanted to mess with. Part of it however was due to the fact he wished to whisper something in her ear. He leans up to her ear and utters. “Maybe sometime we can have some fun together and I might pry that something that you won’t tell me out of you.” He then returns to his sitting position before again speaking to Kaori. “So you sing do you I would greatly enjoy seeing that.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm

Kaori just shook her head, deciding that arguing with a noble was futile, one pampered and who obviously didn't understand the need that some species felt. She herself was feeling a need she would have to wait for after work to satisfy. She shrugged and continued eating. She had eaten more today than usually she ate in a week. The rabbit and dear was almost gone, along with half the stew and a fourth of the roast.

"Perhaps."
Was all she said, and all she had time to say before she heard someone hollering that it was time for her shift. She cursed, stood up and stretched.

"Ah, thanks for the dinner, but time for my shift, I needa change and get to work. See you tomorrow at class."
Back to top Go down

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:43 pm

He smiles as he watches her finish her meal before she is called to go forth and start work for the night. Before she goes she says perhaps which makes Sora chuckle. He simply looks as she is walking away but stops her from going just at that moment. He still had some things that he needed to say to her before he went off to find something to extinguish his craving for a certain something. “Not so fast Kaori what time will you be getting off of work, you see this is quite embarrassing but I have no idea how to get to the dorms or once I am there how to find my room. I would much appreciate your help if you could show me the way home after your shift and my way to my room. What do you say will you help me new friend?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:46 pm

Kaori looked to him with a frown. "I should be off in about... 3 hours, around 8, A short shift tonight since School starts at midnight."

She said before disappearing, not giving him the chance to ask any more questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main village RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main village RP
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next