Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dormitory RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Dormitory RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:57 pm

“You didn’t have to” he said as he grabs her arms and pulls her away from the wall. “I don’t want you to be alone anymore. I already failed you once before long ago and I won’t again.” He says with a grime look on his face. “Just wish you would realize that doing it alone gets you nothing but more suffering.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:06 pm

Kaori furrowed her brows. "So what? You weren't there. And i was the one who left you. It was my decision. So don't go blaming yourself!" She growled, her voice rising slightly.

"And what if i like to suffer? What if it makes me feel comfortable because since I left you that's all I have known? What if i told you that I was so close to recovering from it all, maybe not being happy, but at least not being so sad... and when i was so close to reaching that... All of this has to happen. you come back and then that teacher he..." Her voice chocked off and she put a hand over her mouth as if trying to stop the memories coming along with the words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:13 pm

“No Kaori it is my fault you left me. If I had done what I should have done from the beginning when I came to the realization I loved you, then you would never have been put in that situation. You would have known that no matter what I would never leave you or hurt you. But you didn’t know that and because of me you left.” He says placing his right hand on her shoulder. He listening to the remainder of her words with great pain on his face when he learned that he was causing her pain.

“I am sorry I have caused you pain but I know you don’t like to suffer. You deserve to be happy.” He says as he quickly turns his head away when she got to the part about him coming back hurting her the most. “I am sorry you are right I should just leave you alone.” He would have turned to leave if she had not begun to break down. His conscious which truthfully only existed when it came to Kaori would not let him leave her like that. He grabs her and pulls her into a tight embrace. “For letting that happen to you I will never be able to forgive myself but please you are safe now let me protect you and make you feel safe as I once was able to. Do you remember when we were kids?” he asks trying to get her mind off of the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:43 pm

With nothing short of regret for her words hurting him, Zlorecile turned her head away. She wanted it all to go away and yet was too scared of him leaving she took a deep breath. "You're right... if you hadn't come back then i wouldn't have hurt so much. You wouldn't have reopened those wounds. But you did reopen them. And when you leave again it will hurt more than anything so for now... for now just... Wait a while before you leave..." She said, her arms wrapping around herself.

She nodded her head slowly. She remembered when they were kids and he would try to be tough in front of her, but most of the tie would just embarrass himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 pm

“Well see what happens when we talk things out at least it’s all out in the open. I do mean everything.” He says with a devilish smile about his face at the thought of the two of them being naked in a hot shower. “I will be waiting for you outside take your time.” He says as he exits the shower gets his clothes and exits the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6