Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dormitory RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Dormitory RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:52 pm

“You won’t pay me back either. I do this for you because I want to it’s not like I don’t have all the money in the world anyway.” He then begins to look about his room for something she could fit into so he could take her out. “Ahh how about this.” He says as he picks up one of his t shirt and his robe as well as his most expensive cloak. “Put these on and we will go get you some clothes more fitting to you. I am guessing you will want some underwear first though so we will hit that store first. Now do you need help getting into your clothes or can you manage?” he asks her concerned about her weakness still at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Kaori shook her head. "No... I can change just fine..." She said, waiting for him to leave her alone to have some privacy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:02 pm

He nods his head finding it funny that after all the things they had done together and after their many years of seeing one another naked that she would be embarrassed about dressing in front of him. But then again from the last few months of torture he could understand a little. I will be waiting outside just come get me when you’re ready to leave. He then walks outside to await her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:06 pm

Kaori watched him leave. Being alone in the room almost made her more uncomfortable than anything else. She shook it off and slowly stood up. The reason she had wanted him to leave was because she did not want him to see how bad her body looked. She was grateful that the clothes he gave her were long sleeved and would hide her bruises and the such.

She Dresses slowly, carefully. It took much longer than normal for her to get ready, but once she was she walked out, running a hand through her hair as to not embarrass him more then she already would.

"I am ready..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:09 pm

He looks to her and silently smiles and half cries because he had known also why she did not want him to see her. She was ashamed at the state her body must be in from the abuse. He didn’t care and he would tell her so later but for now he would humor her and do what would be easiest for her. He takes her right hand in his and slowly he walks her out towards the main village with the many shops where she could get the things she needed. “Just tell me when to stop and we will go in to that store.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 pm

He takes the bags from her hands and pays for the clothes and shoes before he decides that he would take her back as she asked. He begins to walk out the door and soon after a 15 minute walk finds himself opening his locked door. He makes way for his lover and places her new clothes on the table. “Please rest a bit more, is there anything you need me to do for you?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Zlorecile shook her head. "No, You have done more than enough."

But, as soon as she shook her head, her stomach growled loudly and she looked down embarrassed as she realized it had been over 24 hours since she last ate. It was weird, She seemed to have lost all the spunk she had had a month ago and she hadn't noticed it, but she was talking less as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:29 pm

“Get in bed Kaori and rest I will have food brought in for you.” He says as he helps her into the bed before sitting down on the beds side where he could stroke her hair with his hands. “Tell me my love what food is it that your heart desires, name it and it will be here within the hour.” He says trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Kaori reluctantly laid down. She was tired, but at the same time apprehension was keeping her awake. Her future was to uncertain. But now at least, she felt good to have at least one decision in her life.

"Fresh fruit... or pork steamed buns." She requested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm

He snaps his fingers and a bowl of fresh fruit is brought into the room which he takes into his hands and sits down on the bed next to her. “Your other food will be ready shortly.” He says pushing the bowl closer to her to let her choose which she liked best from the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:45 am

Reaching over and picking up a raspberry, Kaori proceed to pick all of them off. With her eyes growing heavier by the minute, She went for some black berries. It was almost mid bite that she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 pm

He looked over to her to see that she had fallen asleep he smiled to himself glad that she at least felt comfortable and safe with him to the point that she would allow herself to fall asleep. He gently pulls the covers up over her and then leans forwards and plants gentle kiss upon her lips. “Sleep well my love.” He found that his own eyes had become heavy and after all that happened he soon found himself falling asleep on the chair next to her bed. Soon he too is asleep fast asleep. His hand held onto hers that was outside the cover.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Kaori slept peacefully for the first time in a
month. She whimpered slightly in her dreams, but didn't freak out too
bad. she was able to sleep for longer than she should have. It was the
next day and school was supposed to start. She had skipped the previous
day with Sora, but as she awoke and looked out to the twilight, she knew
she couldn't skip another day of school.

She woke up and moved to rub her eyes, but was surprised when instead of
them moving freely, one was in the hand of Sora. She looked down at it
and felt bittersweet. She shrugged the feelings off and just stayed like
that, staring into his sleeping face for a long minute.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm

He soon awakens when he feels movement in the women’s hand. His hand had while he was sleeping gripped onto her as if he was dreaming and did not want to let her go. In truth how he felt deep inside was that at any time she might run away again, he wanted to hold on to her this time so that she could not do that to him. He slowly opens his eyes and looks deep into hers. “Did you sleep well my love?” he asks with genuine concern in his voice as to her well-being.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Bittersweet feeling rose within Kaori as her eyes met with the prince's. She swallowed hard and pulled her hand away, getting out of bed. "I am fine your highness." She said as she walked over to her clothes. She pulled out a pair of underwear and a bra. She sighed, realizing she didn't have a school uniform, and she had been using her gym uniform. Her gym uniform was still at Kiva's house.

"You wouldn't have happened to grab my gym uniform did you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:47 pm

He was a bit annoyed at the fact she still insisted on calling him your highness but that would pass hoped with time. “No honey I am afraid I did not but I don’t think you would really want to wear that anyway.” He says wondering what she would do for clothing.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:50 pm

Kaori frowned. She knew she was going to get in trouble for sure bu than not she supposed it was better than nothing. She put grabbed a simple dress. "I am going to go change and then go to school. I will bring back your clothes once they are washed." She gave a small bow.

With that she departed with the clothes and headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

He had decided that he would have to show her how he felt about her that he could not sit idly back anymore while she suffered alone. He gets up and knocks on the bathroom door. “Kaori” he calls out her name like the love struck fool he was.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Kaori sighed. "Showering..." She called out from under the steaming water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:28 pm

He smiles as he slowly and quietly opens the door to the bathroom creeping inside. He takes his clothes off and slides the shower door open and climbs inside with her. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him. “You don’t need to go through this alone.” He says holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Kaori let out a small squeak as the shower door opened. She tensed against him, embarrassed, ashamed, and uncomfortable. She froze up, saying nothing as she stared at the ground. She kept that was for a long moment. Finally she spoke, but her voice was tense.

"Thank you prince Sora, but I can assure you I am fine... couldn't you have waited until i got out of the shower to tell me that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:38 pm

He pulls her around so that she is facing him the hot water pouring over their bodies. He plants his lips upon hers before she would have any further time to protest. He pours all his feelings for her into that one steamy kiss.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Kaori widened her eyes as he turned her around and kissed her. She could almost feel his emotions through the kiss, and in many ways that tore her heart up. She gently pushed away, breaking the kiss. She turned her head not facing him.

"Your highness... I don't think I am ready for this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:47 pm

“You don’t get it Kaori, I know you aren’t but you aren’t alone. Let me help you I know you are hurting.” He says still having it tear him up inside she refused to call him his name. He probably showed some of this sadness on his face but he would not allow it to become an issue. “I am not telling you I want to do that but just let me help you.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:55 pm

He doesn't get it.. he doesn't understand... Kaori thought, looking down. I was doing fine, i was finally healing... Why did he have to come back? It isn't fair to me. Nothing but saltwater wounds.

Kaori couldn't help but find this as punishment from kami-sama for something she had done. She bit her bottom lip. She was ruined before by murder, and now she was ruined with something worse. She couldn't stand it anymore. She hit her head against the wall.

"I understand and appreciate your concern. But, I can survive this alone. I survived leaving you after all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dormitory RP   Dormitory RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dormitory RP
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next