Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main village RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

Main village RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Kaori felt the pressure rise in her again as he picked up the paste. Her muffled moans of pleasure, all pain forgotten, could be heard through the cloth. She tossed her head back and forth, pulling on the chains. She wanted it all to stop but couldn't fight it. It felt too good. She squirmed, but after five minutes past, she found the pressure building until it released on the duster once more.
Back to top Go down
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 pm

He smiles as he climaxes for the 3rd time. He licks down past her breasts and down the line leading down to her stomach. He licks across in one long line slowly and deliberately to make her feel every second all the more. He continued pumping the duster in and out of her while pleasuring her clit with ever more vigor then previously displayed. To add a new jolt of pleasure to her he begins to rotate the handle of the duster insider her as he plunged it in and out of her. He plunges it in as far as it will go then twists it insider her before ripping it almost all the way out and then repeating the entire process.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:42 pm

Kaori was at the brink of insanity, or so she felt. It was all too much for her. The duster was slim, but with so much strength behind it moving in such a revolving pattern, it was too much for her. She felt yet another climax rise, threatening to erupt. She felt she would loose her voice as muffled moans came louder the closer she got.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

As she climaxes once more he decides it was time to get down to business and finish her off. Well it would be a few hours of him pounding her against the floor before he would tell her she could rest. At the moment however his tongue reaches down inside her navel where he for a few minutes licks and tugs on her navel piercing before her moves on to her new clit piercing at which time he has stopped fucking her with the duster and had stopped massaging her clit. The duster is left sticking out her by now no doubt aching vagina. His entire mouth is enclosed over her clit at which time he goes to town on it. He licks and sucks and bites on it as he plays with her piercing which was inside his mouth. 3 minutes of that action and he moves on as he feels her intense climax building yet again.

He pulls the duster out of her in a swift movement throwing it aside for later use. His tongue is inserted into her leaking wet core after a few probative licks across her folds which lasted 2 minutes. He wiggles his tongue inside her and eats her out for a good 5 minutes before he finally decides to enter her and give her the most pleasure she had probably had since she became sexually active. He wipes his lips off and positions his manhood in front of her soaking wet entrance. “Get ready to be fucked for three hours none stop.” He says to scare her and also prepare her for he had no intention of stopping until the full three hours had passed by. He waits at least a minute to keep her guessing as to when he might plunge inside her. In a swift sudden movement his large manhood penetrates her violently and with great force. He does not stop or care about how it would possibly hurt her he simply plows inside her with his only thoughts being how many times he could get her off.

He does not immediately begin to pound into her however. “I want to hear your screams and your moans of pleasure. Scream and don’t worry no one but me can here you. I command you to scream and moan as much as your body tells you to.” He says before he rips the bra gauge from her mouth and instantly begins to pound in and out of her at a fast rate of speed and with great power.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Kaori shivered as he sucked on her navel. it grew
worse as she realized where he was going with his mouth. Her eyes shot open as
she came hard. She didn't want to admit it, but this man had now brought her a
greater quantity of pleasure than sora had. She hated her body for that, hated
herself more than she hated the man who she was prostrated before.

His hand moved to touch her and without thinking she released once more. She
let out a whimper now. Her body was exhausted and she could do nothing about it
but sit and take it. It felt too good. She wondered if, as he withdrew his
hand, it would be over.

It wasn’t. She could feel the fear coursing through her
veins at his warning words. She knew that three hours would feel much longer
whilst being constantly fucked. Or perhaps it would pass by quickly. She did
not know. She braced herself for him to plow into her. He didn’t. She kept her
eyes shut, waiting. After about a minute she relaxed and opened her eyes to see
what was going on. It was at that moment that he entered her roughly. She bit
down on the bra with a squeal.

As he took that away from her, she fought against his command
to keep her voice to herself. As he began to move inside of her however, she
knew she would not be able to disobey. Her voice rang free.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm

As she screamed at the top of her lungs he begins to rapidly and more rapidly pound in and out of her. Each time he pounded into her body would be smacked against the floor a bit and with each orgasm she experienced the easier the next one came. That was a pleasant side effect of the drugs she had taken that morning. He was impressed with her resistance as he began to tug at her clit once more with his left hand while his right hand rubbed around her nether regions as he fucked her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:48 pm

Kaori had lost count of how many times she had climaxed. Another one came and she didn't bother thinking about it, as her mind was too focused on the pure pleasure of it all. Her breaths became more labored as she was slowly running out of energy. She didn't think she could stay conscious the full 3 hours. In fact she was sure she wouldn't.

"Fucking b-bastard!" Kaori gasped between moans. She hated the pleasure she was getting from a man other than Sora. She never wanted to be touched by anyone else, but it was too late. She felt tainted and yet so good. She closed her eyes and let her mind cloud with pain, wiping any thoughts of physical or emotional pain away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:54 pm

3 hours later…..

He had climaxed himself and released insider her countless times in the last three hours but he could feel the final time fast approaching as he continued the rape of Kaori which had been going on for more then 3 hours now. He had resorted to simply pounding in and out of her with all his strength. Finally he growls out in release one final time before he lays his head down on her breasts having finished with her for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:58 pm

Kaori didn't know how, but somehow she had managed to stay conscious for nearly the entire torture session. Well, she would call it that, but she knew she was receiving too much pleasure for it to be considered torture. She felt herself fading from consciousness though as he fell on top of her. Her body was no longer able to keep her awake. She wondered for a second if she would get pregnant after so much, but didn't want to think about it. She closed her eyes and with it lost all consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:10 pm

He notices that she has fallen out of consciousness so he decides to be merciful and let her sleep for a while. He pulls himself out of her and puts his clothes back on. He looks down at her drenched body chained to the floor and could only laugh. He bends down and unchains her carrying her thoroughly fucked body with him out of the basement and up the stairs. He places her on the dinner table flat on her back and left a note on the table next to her.

Kaori when you wake up I expect you to walk upstairs to my room and wake me up. You have to wake me up in a very special way however. In other words you have to wake me up by fucking me. When we are done you are to come downstairs and put on the uniform I have laid out for you. It is on the table next to you when you awake so you won’t miss it. Then you are to begin to prepare breakfast. Also make sure to take one of your special pills.

He then walks up the stairs and goes inside his room and goes to sleep. Soon the morning has come and Kaori was to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Kaori stirred, feeling something hard beneath her and immediately figuring it to be the cement floor. She realized it wasn't though, as she had been unbound. The drug had worn out. She could feel the soreness of her new piercing and nights episode through her whole body. Wondering if she would be able to stand up, find clothes and run away. She noticed a note next to her, and picking it up scanned it with her eyes. They widened a second later. She bit her lip so hard it almost drew blood. She hadn't cried so far though, and she would not do so now.

Standing up with wobbly legs, she reluctantly took one of the pills. She then felt her shaky legs heading towards his room. She barely made it up the stairs. Sore and tired. She felt like she could sleep for days more. Somehow, she had the feeling she wouldn't get too.

Opening up the door to his room, she walked in. He was lying in bed. She approached his side and pulled the covers up, exposing his boom. She removed all articles of clothing in his way and then moved onto the bed. It seemed abnormally soft compared to what she had been subject too for the last few hours.

The meds not yet in affect, she felt intense pain as she slid down on the man. She then rose again before letting herself drop. She wanted to get this over quickly, so she soon picked up the pace.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:47 pm

[size=12]He had been awake for quite some time and had just decided to wait and see what she would do. He was enjoying himself as she seemingly fucked a sleeping person. He suddenly reaches up and grabs her breasts as he massages them. “Good morning to you to” he says as he lies back and lets her do all the work. [/size]
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm

Kaori glared down at the man as he stirred, he opened his eyes and did not look tired. She did not like to be played with like that, but was once again helpless. She seemed to always be helpless around this man. She continued to glare at him as she moved on top of him. She felt a pressure rise in her, pushing out the physical pain of her soreness. After a dozen minutes of increasing speeds, Kaori contracted against him. She would blame it on the drug, but she knew that it had not taken affect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:54 pm

He gives her a pleasant smile as he rolls her off of him pulling himself out from within her. “That was ever so nice of you to wake me up like that. But my my you look sore? You know I would be worried after all that sex last night that you might get pregnant.” He says letting out a sinister laughter.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Kaori Felt her heart skip a beat at his words. he was voicing the very thing that she feared most. She refused to give him the satisfaction of her fear though. Instead she stumbled out of the bed and with legs more shaky than before, She turned to leave.

"I- I... will go and finish what the letter told me to do." she said was a shaky breath. she then fled down the stairs, almost tripping several times as her legs threatened to give out.

Once downstairs swiftly looked over the letter again. Swallowing hard as she put on the apron. It was better than being naked she supposed. She only wished it was large enough to cover her entirely. She realized she had not asked what he wanted for breakfast, and would have to use her judgment. She raided the shelves untill she had gathered all the ingredients necesarry. Then proceeding to mix them as she warmed up the skillet. She was making waffles.

For topping she looked through the fridge and found a container of blueberries and raspberries, and a can of whipped cream. She got those out and set them on the table alond with butter and syrup. She them turned back to the skillet where the waffles were cooking, waiting patiently for them to be done. She soon had one batch on a plate with another cooking. The smell served to remind her of just how hungry she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm

He walked down the stairs and saw the backside of his newest slave as he prepared his breakfast in the attire he had ordered her to wear. “You look good in that.” He says walking up behind her and slapping her ass before sitting down and eating the food she had prepared. He then motions for her to come forwards. “I think you have been a good girl, good enough to earn a reward. “ he then holds up a bottle of pills that she would be most interested in obtaining from him. “These are pills that will assure you do not get pregnant as long as you take one after each of our encounters. Do you want them?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Kaori jumped as she was slapped, but brushed it off. She was beginning to feel slightly aroused as the medication started to kick in. She brushed it off and continued washing dishes, not turning around until she was told to. She walked towards him, stopping as he explained about the pills. She felt relief, she certainty did not want to bring a demon child into the world.

She slowly nodded her head in suspicion. She was not stupid enough to trust this man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:54 pm

“You can have them, I don’t have any desire to have some basterd child frowning inside of you messing with my fun with you. People might figure out something then.” He says as he gently hands her the pills. I suggest you take one right now.” He says as he finishes his breakfast and decides to be a little nice but also to mess with her a bit first. “You seem relived what you don’t want to be a mother, not even by your precious Sora?” he says letting loose a laugh that only stops when he decides on other things to talk about. “So tell me how are you this morning? Do you like your pricings they so nice on you. Do they hurt right now, well I suppose your entire body hurts especially in certain areas. But I doubt that has stopped you from becoming aroused. Are you aroused yet?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:03 pm

Kaori quickly snatched up the pill bottle and popped one in her mouth. she swallowed it dry. She didn't answer his question about Sora, as she didn't want to think about him. Instead she just focused on his other questions.

"I am horrible this morning, seeing as i am here. The piercings hurt so of course i dislike them, and I feel fine." She answered honestly, crossing her arms. After sweating so much and loosing so much energy, she was in desperate need of a shower and food. Her stomach growled loudly as if to voice her thoughts.

"Mr. Yumichika... I have homework and work that i have to be at... If i miss work i will not be able to afford to stay at the dormitories." She reminded him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:19 pm

“Good girl, and I will make it hurt more before I am tired of you.” He says as he decides in his mind wither or not to allow her to go to work. Finally he decides and is going to be nice. “Fine you may go to work but you can’t go all dirty and smelling like you just had sex for the last 24 hours. like that. So I will allow you to use my shower. I want you to eat and then come to my room upstairs I will go ahead and prepare your shower for you to save time.” With that he gets up and goes up the stairs towards his room where he turns on the hot water in the shower, the shower big enough for at least 6 people to comfortably move around in.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm

Kaori felt nervous, not trusting him. She wanted to go to work, as the relief from it all would be welcome. It was nearly 4:30 and she needed to be there by 6. She cursed as she watched him go upstairs and as soon as he was gone she tore into a waffle. She was hungry for something else, but would wait until later to feed on a human. All of the energy being used up was making her dig into the energy she usually kept stored. she was afraid she would have to start carrying objects around again.

After a few minutes she had ate all she could eat. She washed it down with a glass of water, surprised at how thirsty she was. She then walked up the stairs and to the room where her tormentor was waiting. She knocked on the bathroom door and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:12 pm

The teacher approaches Kaori from behind grabbing her ass and laughing. “What you think so little of me you just assumed I meant to watch you shower?” he asks as he continues to hold her ass. He walks over to the door and pushes it open motioning for her to go on in. “You are free to go shower when you wish the water is ready.”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Kaori knew better than to feel guilty for not trusting the teacher. She wouldn't forget what he had done to her the previous day, even if he was trying to act nice then. His hand grabbing her served as a reminder. She sighed and stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. She then walked over to the water, testing the temperature. She decided it was fine and removing her clothes stepped in.

She washed her hair first, he used coconut shampoo, conditioner and soap. She decided he must really like that smell. She washed her hair completely then started to soap up her body in the coconut soap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:29 pm

He had made sure she would not notice his approach. He just watches through the door less shower as she washes her body her hands roaming all over it. He wanted to see in particular how she would fare with washing for the first time with piercings in her body.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 7:37 pm

Her new piercings seemed to be even more sore the day after. She touched the one on her lip, then naval. She observed that the ones on her breasts were tender. Finally her hand wandered and gently touched the one on her clit. IT was the one that hurt the most. Oddly enough, she heard a small hiss of pleasure come out too as she toyed with it for the second. She was aroused thanks to the drug. Not as bad as the previous day, but enough to make her feel slightly horny.

She took a deep breath as coconut seemed to fill the air. She was almost able to forget all her problems. she was taking an extra long time, as she didn't want to give him any time to have his way with her. It had been fifteen minutes, but she was determined to not leave until 4o minutes were up. Her legs were still tired though.

She knelled on the shower floor, letting the coconut soap wash from her body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main village RP
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next