HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Main village RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:12 pm

“I command you to tell me where you would like it before I just put them where I want them. It’s not as if they are permanent if you take out the piercings and let them close up it will be like it never happened now choose.” He says in an semi annoyed voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Kaori bit her lip but nodded her head. "N-navel and... l-lip...." She said reluctantly, not looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

“That’s a good girl” he says patting her on the left breast before pushing the trigger on the gun and poking a hole in Kaori’s navel. He then attaches a ring to it and her navel piercing was complete. He stops to ask her something. “How did that feel, how are you feeling now do you like it?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Kaori let out a small moan of both pain and pleasure at the touch. The drugs had another 12 hours untill they wore out, and Kaori was going through hell because of it. She bit her lip.

"I- it hurt but also felt good." If he was to give her more piercings she would moan louder with each one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:25 pm

“Glad to hear it, now for your lip.” He brings the gun up to just under her lip and shoots her with it creating a piercing. He then inserts one of those little dots into the pearicing and smiles at her. That looks quite fetching on you actually Kaori. “How do you like the feel of it. Was this one also enjoyable for you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:26 pm

Kaori let out a soft hiss as the gun penetrated her lip. She then felt it was safe to open her eyes. She looked down at Kiva with her eyes fullof lust.

"It.. felt funny. a-are you done now?" She asked reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 pm

“No sweaty you see I forgot to tell you there are a few more piercings that will have to be done.” He says as he swiftly points the gun at her left nipple and pulls the trigger. He does the same with her right nipple before attaching the nipple rings to her new piercings. “What do you think of your new jewelry Kaori?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Kaori let out a louder moan as his hands came into contact with her breasts and then pierced them. She was so turned on she did not feel the pain. "I... no more please... I can't take any more. Just..." She didn't finish her sentence as she bit her lip. She felt her core growing wetter by the second.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Hold on honey just one more to give to you. He says as he lowers the gun to her soaking wet core. He found the hood to her clit and pushed the gun against it. “Brace yourself.” He says as he pulls the trigger and soon after attaches the same adornments he had to her nipples lip and belly button. “How does it feel Kaori?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:41 pm

Kaori let out an even louder moan and nearly released herself as he pierced her most sensitive spot. She panted slightly and couldn't help but arching her body towards him. She was completely wet now, and could do not about it. She squirmed, as if begging for some form of release.

"It makes me feel warm..." She confided.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Kiva smirked up at the girl. Enjoying the torment written all over her face. He ran a finger against her opening in a teasing gesture. “I am glad you like it.” He said as he undid the chains.

“Since you were such a good girl, I am going to give you a reward.” He said as he finished undoing the restraints but kept the spreader bar. He then forcefully dragged her over to another side of the room.

There was a rope with large knots attached to the wall. Her shoved it between her legs and then took a pair of handcuffs and cuffed her hands behind her back. Grabbing the free end of the rope, he hooked it to a hook in the wall. She was now suspended on the rope with all her weight, her feel barely touching the ground and the spreader bar making it so that the rope had full aces to her clit. He smiled darkly.

“Now, I want you to walk towards me.” He commanded in a cold voice. He knew that the closer to him she got the more pressure would be added to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:12 pm

The rope against her was too much to take. She blanched as he told her to walk towards him. She wouldn't do it. Or she wouldn't have had she not been ordered to. Her feet started to move on their own accord. As she closed the distance, all 5 meters, she felt it getting tighter and tighter against her. She gritted her teeth but a moan escaped her mouth anyways. They grew louder each time she passed over a large knot in the rope. It caused her to rub against it a little harder. she was so close to releasing and yet it was not enough. She looked at Kiva.

"I- I can't go any further..." She said as she took a step but only slid back down the rope. It was at an incline now and as it rubbed against her new piercing a mixture of pain and pleasure shot through her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 pm

The teacher slowly backs against the wall ,before flashing a devilish grin at the girl walking towards him giving herself a mixture of pleasure and pain with each step. She was so wet is was dripping onto the rope as she passed it by and he could tell from her face that she was ever so close. “I will make you a deal sweetheart if you can walk all the way over to me I won’t chain you back up and make you experience your worst sexual nightmare. At least not tonight and if you do make it to me I will do anything to you that you ask me to. Sounds like a pretty good deal.” He says as he smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Kaori felt her hopes rise slightly. Anything she asked. She wished she could ask him to let her kill him. She liked that ideal. However, she also liked the thought of not having to be chained up any longer. She nodded her head in compliance.

She still didn't think she could make it any further, but attempted it nonetheless. Her feet took a step and her eyes closed as she passed over a knot in the rope. And another one. Soon she had Reached another meter, with only half of one to go. She swallowed hard. He seemed so close and yet so far away. She wanted to cuss him out, but was unable to. She would never admit it, but she was afraid of what he could and would do.

She let out a soft cry of pain and pleasure as she passed over another know, it rubbing against her new piercing harder than any of the others. She was only about a foot away now. With a shaky breath and with resolve she didn't know she possessed at shes time, she closed the distance, her body just inches away from his. She looked pleadingly into his eyes, telling him that she wanted no more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:33 pm

He cuts the ropes allowing her to move more freely. He bends down and takes off the leg spreader from her legs so that she can walk freely. He picks her up and helps her to clear the rope that was still tightly wedged in-between dripping wet folds. He places her safely back on the ground but does not take off the handcuffs keeping her arms behind her back. “Now my wet lovely would you rather I fuck you up your hot little ass or your sore newly pierced region.?” He asked giving her the two choices she had to choose from for the first time he would fuck her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:41 pm

Kaori widened her eyes and shook her head. She was glad to be free of the rope but it was too much. "No... you can't do that. That's too much. You have made me use object.. and myself.. but... you inside of me... NO! i won't. You.. you can do whatever you want but not that. I will do anything so please... no that." She begged frantically. Sora was the only one allowed to do that she did not want anyone else to do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 pm

“Aww poor baby. TELL ME WHICH ONE NOW!” he says as he reaches forwards and pulls on her clit ring hard. He would continue pulling on it until she answered the question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:54 pm

Kaori let out a cry of pleasure and pain as he pulled on her ring. "M-main!" She hollered in an attempt to get him to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:04 pm

“Good girl he says as he pushes her down to her knees after letting go of her clit ring. “Now I will give you the release you so desperately crave if you manage to pull my pants and boxers down. But wait you don’t have the use of your hands well I guess if you really want to it you will find a way now get to it whore.” He says as he sneers at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Kaori swallowed. She didn't want it, but just the thought of someone inside of her had her hormones raging. It was all due to the drug, she knew that. She couldn't help it though. She looked at his pants, which where parelel to her face.

She pushed it out of her mind what she was doing and put her face up to his pants. She used her teeth to carefully unbutton and unzip them. Then came the hardest part, to get them down she used her mouth in muh the same way, taking her time in pulling them down until they fell to the ground. His boxers followed and she felt the need to touch herself as she brought down his boxers and her face was so close to his manhood.

She crawled back a few steps, looking at the ground instead of him. She futilely fought against the restraints on her wrists, but of course failed. "bastard," She mumbled lowly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:31 pm

He takes off his remaining clothes. He then brings the bra from her maid uniform stained with her scent and uses it to gauge her mouth tying it tightly so that she could not make a sound. He uses her skirt as a blindfold and ties it around her eyes so she is not able to see. When he had done that he removes the handcuffs and lies her flat on her back her erect nipples and breast sticking up heaving up and down with her aroused gasps and breathing. The nipple piercings heaving along with that which they decorated. The wetness from her core drips onto the floor beneath her and stains her inner thigh. Her newly adorned clit piercing glistens with her wetness. He places the leg spreader back upon her legs and attaches them to a metal rod coming off the floor on either side. Her core was now proudly on display. He then handcuffs her hands above her head to a metal rod coming out of the floor above her head. He then begins to talk to her.

“Now I have prepared you thoroughly for the fucking you asked for. I am very ready to finally claim you but first I am going to make you feel so good you will be hooked for life. Just to let you know I have already taken a medication which will keep me hard and fucking you for more than three hours so you best be ready to lie back and take it.” He says as the now naked teacher reaches down and picks up the duster from before. She wouldn’t be able to see it but it would certainty surprise her when he shoved it inside her. He climbs on top of her and leans right up to her ear. His breath is hot on her neck and his aroused manhood poked into her stomach from his place upon her. “I am going to do such filthy things to you and you know something? I am pretty sure you will enjoy every single minute of it.” He says as he shoves the duster right inside her slick core. He shoves it as far as it would go so that the handle is completely encased inside her. Only the feathery dusting part of it remained outside her Vagina. Kiva begins to lick her neck and making sure to hit all the spots she indicated to him before as her most sensitive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Kaori tried to remove the gag from her mouth, but her hands were of no use so she was left helpless. She screamed muffled curses at the man, but it was no good. She was quickly left blinded and mute. She was uncuffed and Kaori's first though was of hitting the man. She could do not though, as she was immobilized by lust. It mattered not, as he re-cuffed her arms along with her legs, forcing her to stay open. Cold air touched her abandoned core and made her want a form of release even more.

His words turned her on more than she would ever want to admit. She took a shaky breath. It turned into a loud moan as he inserted the duster's handle roughly into her, hitting the end. She clenched against it, as if willing it to move as he licked her. She forgot who it was going such to her and moved her hips up, or tried to considering the restraints against her. Her body begging for more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm

He could tell all the dirty things he was telling her was making her hotter then she had already been. The duster inside her was most likely driving her crazy as he felt her try to move her hips up to make it move but the restraints stopped her. He however obliged her desire and begins to plunge the duster handle in and out of her in rapid succession. He would pull it almost all the way out then slam it back inside her as far as it would go with all the force he could muster. His licking makes its way down the valley of her newly pierced breasts, As he makes his way up the left side of he r breast he finally encloses his mouth over her left nipple, playing with the piercing with his tongue moving it around which would only make her feel more pleasure from the sensation of it moving her nipple from the inside.

He reaches up with his left hand which was free from the duster fucking he was giving his little slave. It travels up to her clit where it begins to violently rub it with great force. He made sure to hit the new piercing to give her jolts of pleasure and of course pain. He wanted to overload her body with pleasure the likes of which she had not experienced in her short sexual career.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 pm

It didn't take long for kaori to start moaning in pleasure. He started moving the duster and she released herself seconds later. He didn't stop though, instead he overwhelmed her with his mouth over her breast. That alone was close to pushing her over the edge again. The thing that made her release again in less than a minute was his hand as it roughly fondled her lowest piercing. The pain seemed to magnify the pleasure. She let out a loud cry as she climaxed the second time, contracting against the duster, which was mercilessly being moved inside of her. She was thankful for the gag that hid her cries. She did not want to give him the pleasure of her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

He felt her climax beneath him two times as his erect manhood poked sharply into her stomach as he continues to rape her with the duster. After her second climax he in fact increases the pace at which he was fucking her with it going the fastest he possibly could. He had switched to doing the same thing he did to her left breast with the right. His hands which has been assaulting her clit begins to gently then roughly pull on it while pinching it and occasional rubbing it at the same time. He had not intentions of stopping until he had made his way down to her most private region with his mouth. Until he got there he would keep fucking her with the duster and playing with her clit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   

Back to top Go down

Main village RP
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next