Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Main village RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Main village RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:39 pm

“Do you want us to kill him on the spot or do you think we should take him to the headmaster and the authorities?” he asked her as he couldn’t help but hold her even closer to him at the fact her voice held no tone it was raspy and devoid of life. He worried about her mental state and she would need some serious catering to before she could get back to her old self. He awaited silently an answer to the Teachers great dismay.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 7:57 pm

Kaori didn't want the authorities finding out. She wanted this dealt with cleanly and effectively. "Just get rid of him." She said. Still holding onto Sora.

Dimitri heard her and stopped using his telekinesis and torture ability. He let the man drop to his knees, gasping for breath and groaning with pain. Dimitri just kicked him in his stomach to make it hurt worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Sora lets go of her momentarily before he walks over to the teacher with his blade held to his neck. It was no joke Sora planned to kill the teacher because his lover wished it. But he could do other things if he wanted things that would cause this man far more pain. “Any last words before I kill you. Do you have anything to say to him before I kill him Kaori?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

"I'll forgive you..." Was all Kaori whispered as she closed her eyes. Consciousness seemed to be fading from her eyes, but she would hold on for a little longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

He nods his head and quickly to make it easier on the teachers beheads him. He turns to catch Kaori in case she should faint and keep her from looking at the headless body. He picks her up in his arms and slowly carries her out of the basement before asking Dimitri to dispose of the body. He sheathes his swords as well as he exits the man’s house taking Kaori away from it forever.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Kaori allowed herself to be picked up, staring at the lifeless body of the teacher. It was all over, so fast. It seemed like a dream. Her weak body soon fell limp in his arms, her eyes shut as she went unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Kaori walked through the streets with Sora. She looked around at the stores, looking for one that would sell clothes. She finally spotted one and pointed too it, not bothering wasting the energy of talking. She was leaning against him a little more than necessary, as she was still weak and could use the extra support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:19 pm

As they walked he allowed her to lean against him he enjoyed being able to be there for her again and still felt badly that for so long she was the object of that teachers sexual slavery. “Okay” he says as he walks her inside the store she had pointed to.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:27 pm

KAori walked in and looked around. It was a clothing store and so letting go of the prince's hand she walked over to the underwear first. She saw a pair of pajamas's she thought were cute.
Spoiler:
They were set back down as soon as she saw the pricetag though. She moved on to look at the underwear and bra's, deciding she could find cheaper pajamas elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:05 pm

He walks over to her and drags her back gently being careful not to hurt her. He plants her firmly in front of the cute looking pajamas she had seemed to really like. “Price is not an object you aren’t paying me back so you don’t have to worry about spending more than you can pay me back. I want you to get everything you want I don’t care how much I spend. Do you understand?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Unable to control her reactions, She flinched away from him slightly and nodded her head. "Yes." She then stopped and brushed off all of those feelings. She knew that this man was not Kiva and never would be. She looked t the pajamas and picked out seven pairs, one for each day of the weak. She put them inside of a basked on her arm and then walked over to the underwear.

She began sorting through, but wasn't able to pick which kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:08 pm

He walks up behind her and slowly raps his arms around her to help her look through the underwear. “Would you like to model some for me it sometimes helps to get another person’s opinion on what looks best.?” He asks as he hugs her towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:32 pm

Kaori nodded pulled out of his grasp as soon as she was put in it. Modeling for him would be showing her body to him. She looked over the underwear as if it was the most interesting thing and then shoved a few pairs in a bag without really looking at the style. "See, perfect." She mumbled. She walked over to the clothes and proceeded to do the same thing. Eventually she had everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:55 pm

“Are you sure?” he asks as he approaches her to whisper in her ear. “I can take you to someone who will help you with your injuries. It’s not anything to be ashamed of.” He says trying to comfort her knowing that the entire situation must be difficult for her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Kaori hugged herself as she walked up to the cashier, the bag weighing heavy on her shoulders. She placed it down on the counter and took a deep breath.

"I don't have any injuries. I'm just tired is all..." She said, waiting for the clerk to finish ringing the items
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:44 pm

“You’re lying Kaori I saw them or did you forget that?” he asks in as not a pushy as way as possible. He decides that for the time begging he would give in to her and let her be, give her to time to recuperate. He walks over to help her with the bags and await the bill so that he could pay the bill and then take her to the next store where she could buy the things she needed.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Spoiler:

She tried them on and decided she had a good pair of shoes now. She nodded to Sora. "I am ready to return now i think..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Main village RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main village RP
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7