Share | 

Main village RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Kio walked into the room, the resturant had just closed and everyone was on their way home. He carried a tray of leftovers. Setting them down next to her, He sat down on the bed besides Kaori.

Kaori shifted, turning over and sitting up. She looked over at Kio with a smile. He motioned for the food and began to eat.

"You can stay here for the night if you need too..." Kio offered, as if reading her mind. She said nothing, just nodded and continued to eat.

"I am going to go downstairs and lock everything up." He said, leaving her alone for a minute. He retreated down the stairs and proceeded to put the chairs on the tables.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:08 pm

The teacher quietly creeps up behind the man who was putting away chairs. He waits till he turns around and then begins to in enforce his will upon him. He did not usually like to use his powers on men because usually he had no real need to, but today he wanted to teach Kaori a lesson and he could think of no better way then to make someone she trusts completely rape her. “You want to go upstairs and ravage your friend wither she wants it or not. Rape her and make it hurt for her, rough her up as much as you want. Go. You truly want to rape her out of your own free will and will act as such” He implies his will to the man he had just looked at and smiles as he awaits his actions. He would allow her to think that he had truly raped her. He would tell her one day but not for a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Kio stopped what he was doing. He listened to the man speak, and suddenly got the impulse to obey.

He walked up the stairs with deliberately slow steps to find kaori was done eating. She smile up at him, and despite the bruises on her face, she was beautiful. Kaori noticed that something was wrong with the way he was looking her up and down. She had caught him looking at her like that before, only not as extreme. Not at all today either. He had been worried about her so of course he wouldn't try anything. She swallowed hard.

As soon as the doors shut behind him, Kio walked quickly over to her. He took her shoulders and pressed them down, forcing her to lay back down. "K-kio... what are you doing? I.. I don't think y-"

"Shh" He forced her quiet with an intense kiss. He began hastily removing her clothes.

Kaori flinched as his hand wandered down, eagerly feeling her breasts. His rough hand found the top of her kimono; he ripped it down the middle in one sweeping movement. The following layers succumbed to the same means, exposing all of her to his gaze.

She could feel him staring at her, even with her eyes closed. Then she felt a tongue replace his hand on her breasts. She shivered. He began tracing around it before putting his whole mouth on it. He began to suck hard as both his hands began to fiercely knead her twin. She couldn't move. She could not believe he was doing something like that. her kind manager, who never hurt her
before.

He began biting her nipple, sending jolts of pleasure through her. He stopped, only to do the same to her other breast. Finally he moved his mouth back to hers, exploring with his tongue. She was too shocked to do anything, to in denial. He separated her legs with one hand. The hand not fondling by breast was busy, surprisingly rough, it explored her, however he refrained, and did
not touch her clit or do much more than explore her folds. She tried not to show him her reactions but couldn't stop the growing wetness at his touch.
She stifled a moan. With that, he slowly inserted a finger; She felt her walls close against it. She swallowed hard and shuddered with pleasure. Less than a minute later, She felt another finger join the one inside of her. He mimicked the movements his manhood would have made, thrusting in and out slowly at first, then faster. She hissed as yet another finger joined, stretching her more than she would have thought possible. A whimper of pleasure escaped her mouth with the help of the drug in her system.

It was all he needed; he stopped kissing her and withdrew his fingers, switching his hands around to instead caress her bottom. She felt odd, she wanted something in her, but at the same time, didn’t want this at all. It didn't help that he was holding her legs spread far apart. He slowly moved his mouth, kissing her lips one last time. He nibbled on her ear and then slowly kissed his way down her neck, not stopping until he took her nipple into his mouth and once again began sucking savagely. For seconds that felt like years, he kept at it. when he was satisfied with how hard they had become, he skipped down further. It was all she could do to keep from gasping as he began teasing with his mouth. He didn’t seem to be satisfied with the lack of sounds. He moved his mouth over her clit, sucking on the new piercing. Kaori hissed. It hurt but she would not tel him that. She didn’t have to. Her moans of pain and pleasure did that for her.
He stopped his assault and positioned himself between her. “I have been waiting for this.” He said, his hand over her mouth. Without any warnin, he pushed into her hard. Her breath caught in her throat as he went as hard as he possibly could. It caused her a great amount of pain, but the drug was also working. Kio placed his hands on either side of her and continued his assault, it was obvous he was going as hard as he possibly could.

"Kio! Please!" She shouted as She neared her climax. Her nails scratched against his back.

"god, you’re too much. I'm close!" he gasped. Several minutes later, she contracted against
him. As she climaxed she took him with her. Panting almost in unison, they lay for a minute. It seemed to click what had occurred to them. Kaori felt tears threaten to spill. Kio widened his eyes, wishing it all to go away. His brain scanned all the possibilities; he couldn’t believe that he had just done that. Kaori didn’t want to either, but she could feel it.

She stood up, donning her school uniform and running out the door. She could hear him calling after her, but ignored it and ran out the door to the store. She didn’t get too far before she tripped. She stayed down
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

He could see her as she ran away in pain at the betrayal she had just experienced. He could pick her up off the ground and deliver her from her situation but what fun would that be. No he had other plans that involved more suffering . As if to agree with him the heavens open up into a torrential rain. He could only stand and laugh at the situation as it just seemed to get more and more horrible for her. No he would watch and see what she would do next and only be there to make it worse for her as it went along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Kaori didn't move even as it started to rain. She made no effort to even notice it. Her school uniform was soaked and ruined, she had no job to return too, she would be kicked out of the dorm and possibly the school if she could not pay the tuition. She slammed her fist on the ground, anger flashing in her eyes. She tried to think of a way to get him to tire of her. She would do anything to end this.

But even if it did end... She would be out of luck. Who could she trust? She had been betrayed by sora, which hurt more than anything. Then the teacher came, and now her manager. She picked herself up and slowly started walking back to the dorms. a plan of getting rid of the teacher slowly forming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:27 pm

He wanted to see what she was planning to do so he decided that reveling himself to her at this time would not make it easy to do that. He followed her in the shadows of the rain covered terrain that was the main village area. He follows her as she makes her way forwards with a fowl look upon her face that the teacher did not quite enjoy seeing there. “What are you planning my dear?” he wonders aloud in an inaudible whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Kaori turned down the road, a few people waking up and opening up their shops. She ignored the strange looks and continued on her way to the dormitories. Pretty soon she had turned down the path that led to the dormitories and only the dormitories.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 pm

He had followed her and now he had about enough of his waiting. He decided to confront her directly and take her back to her room himself. He had honestly had enough of her for just the weekend he would resume his torture of her at another time in a fresh week. He walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder before beckoning her to follow him to her room. It was made in the style of a command which she had no choice but to obey. He walked into her room finally and wanted for her to follow and shut the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:09 pm

Kaori jumped as the teacher arrived behind her. She widened her eyes, but steadied herself. She wanted her plan to work, and it wouldn't if she showed her fear. She nodded and followed him towards the dormitory, wishing that there were more people around.

Once inside her room, she closed the door as told. She pressed herself against it and looked at the teacher expectantly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:01 pm

A cloaked figure makes his way into a small restaurant where he knew a particular special women in his life worked. He is clad in a hood so that his identity would not be revealed. He walks in and asks the owner looking person where Kaori was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Kio tensed as she heard the name of Kaori. He looked down, still unable to forget it all. He stared at the glas sin his hand.

"Sorry sir. She quit nearly a month ago. Nobody has seen her in the main village since. I tried to contact her in the dormitories... but she isn't there either."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:09 pm

“That’s rather unfortunate for you because I do believe you are hiding something.” He says as he gets up and stands over the man know as Kio. “You have guilty face what did you do to her?” he asks demanding that he know what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:17 pm

Kio looked at the man with a frown. "Look, it is none of your business. Besides I don't know what happened. I hurt her, but I didn't... It wasn't me." He said, confusion written all over his face, still not sure what had happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:15 pm

“You hurt her? Well you see it is my business because she is my oldest friend and more than that really. Now would you happen to know where I can maybe find her?” he asks the man with a grim intonation in his voice that demanded an answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:18 pm

Kio sighed. "Look, I hear she is still going to the school. Nobody knows where she is living though. I had some people go out and try to find out. They all forget or say they didn't find out. They come back kinda dazed. I don't know whats going on but... It just doesn't sit right..." his face was laced with concern. He looked into the eyes of the boy. "You say you are her friend? Well then i will warn you.. She's changed. I have only seen her once since then... but.. It just isn't kaori any more.. Be careful."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:32 pm

“I see you are probably wondering who I am.” He slowly pulls down his hood to reveal that he was indeed Sora the prince and Koari is the women I love and soon one day to be your princess.” He says as he gives the man a sly smile before sitting down at the table. “Now I am hungry feed me something good so I have energy to go save my women.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:37 pm

What followed next was a series of shocked gasps and running around to serve the prince. Kio just bowed lowly and called for a fresh meal to be placed before him of dear steak and fresh vegetables with newly baked bread. Also the best sake the inn had. All where put before him within minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:46 pm

“You know you don’t need to break out the best for me I will be happy when I get Kaori back.” He says as he devours the food and sake placed in front of him. He is soon done and places money down upon the table. “Thanks for the meal and you had best hope I find that you were not entirely at fault for hurting her. I will be back if I find out otherwise.” He says as he places the hood back on his head and makes his way out and towards the dorms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Unrestrained moans could be heard from within the basement of Kiva Yumichika's home. They were coming from Kaori, who was currently standing against a metal pole. Her bound hands, attached to a rope was the only thing keeping her on her feet.

Clad in nothing, one could still not see the small object vibrating inside of her. The teacher was on his knees before her, his face between her legs. Enjoying git as she squirmed with the pleasure of it all. She was not on the drugs any more, but she was so used to this treatment that it had become natural for her. He was adjusting the speed of the object inside of her, going from the lowest setting, to a speed that did not belong in her. Her core was wet and her voice was loud. The teacher reached up to pull roughly on her breast, causing her a pain and pleasure that only caused her to react more.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Sora smashed in the door to the entrance of the teachers home. He did not care to knock he enters and hears moans he recognized as coming from none other than Kaori. He recognized them because he had made her moan in a similar fashion twice before and after this many times to come. In his mind he was probably thinking thoughts about how he should be the only one doing that to her but he thought better of saying such things aloud. “Dimitiri no matter what we see you have to promise to let me handle this.” He walks down the stairs towards the basement and smashes in the door just in time to see Kaori being raped with a vibrator chained to a pole by a teacher. “Kaori I am here for you. Teacher man prepare to die!”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Dimitri nodded his head. But when the door opened his fists balled. He shook all over, trying to control himself. He was going to snap and turn if Sora did not act fast. It was taking all his skill to stay calm as it was.

Kaori widened her eyes as the door opened to reveal Sora and Dimitri. "N-no!" She yelled vehemently as they came in. She shook her head, wanting it all to be a dream. She didn't want them to see her like this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:05 pm

He had moved before the teacher who had almost crapped his pants upon being found out, could move. He had been doing nothing but intense training for an entire month straight and now he was faster stronger and all around more awesome then before. He takes off his cloak to reveal his new attire and hair due.

Spoiler:

His hair was now longer and he wore a fancier version of his previous attire. He looked older quite a bit from the last time Kaori had seen him and he wore a serious look upon his face as he brandished two blades of the exact same make and size. He swings his right blade at the teacher’s hands which had been adjusting the vibrator inside her. His blade was close to her most private of regions so he was careful to only cut the teacher. Blood spurts up from the wound where the teachers hand used to be. “Don’t move!” he yells to the teacher as he looks into the hurt eyes of Kaori. “Pick up your hands and slowly walk backwards till you hit the wall behind you. I swear no manner anymore didn’t your mother ever teach you to pick up after yourself? ." He says with a serious look upon his face.

The teacher does as he is told already knowing that the prince could easily cut his head off and have nothing happen to him for it. With nothing to lose for doing something it made it all the more easy to actually do it. “Now is the time the prince steps in front of his lovers naked body and covers her with the cloak he had discarded earlier. He had ordered Dimitri to keep an eye on the teacher while he tended to Kaori. His blade cuts through the pole like it was butter and he helps her out of her bindings before wrapping her in the cloak like a blanket and holding her close to him in a hug. “I know everything I am so sorry I was not here for you. I will make this right I promise you.” He says never wanting to let her go again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Damien nodded and walked over to the teacher. He stood besides the teacher in an innocent manner with a hand on his shoulder. He looked away and nearly started whistling. He let a small jolt of power flow through him and to the teacher. Inside the teacher, his inner organs were literally being rearranged. He was also using telekenisis to keep the teacher and his face in place so that unless one looked at his watering eyes, would not know that the teacher was probably experiencing more pain than he had ever felt before.

Kaori widened her eyes, not believing it was happening. She clutched onto him. She hadn't cried the whole time, and not even now. But she shook her head as if willing it to be true, and at the same time terrified it was just a dream. She held onto him like it was the only thing she could do. She had lost quite a bit of weight, there were bruises on her body, and her hair had gotten an inch or so longer. But it was still her, and as she looked at Sora, she realized it was still him.

"K-keito..." She mumbled int his shoulder.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:25 pm

“You are bad my elf friend but I like it” he says in response to the fact he had in fact noticed what the elf had been doing to the teacher. He didn’t care of course but it was a part of his training the last 30 days straight, to never ever take his eyes of an enemy completely. But his main and only true occupation was with consoling the women he loved. He noticed that he could still hear a silent vibrating sound and remembered that the vibrator had not been taken out. He holds her shoulder as if asking permission before he discreetly slips a hand inside her and quickly removed the vibrator switching it off. He was beginning to become even more angry when he saw the state of his lover. She was thinner with a bit and battered and bruised and he could tell she had more than a few broken or sprained bones. He stroked her hair which was also longer and had lost its shine. He strokes her hair and holds her tight for as long as she wanted him to he would simply stand like this with her. “It’s not a dream I am here and I am not ever going to leave you again. But there is the small matter of what you want me to do with this sack of shit.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Dimitri only smirked and shot another powerful blast into the teacher once he saw the shape Kaori was in. The pain kept the teacher from giving out any commands.

Kaori couldn't look at the teacher. She bit her bottom lip as he slipped the vibrator out of her. She had become so used to it that she hardly noticed it anymore. She shook her head. "I don't know..." She said, her voice raspy. "I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   

Back to top Go down

Main village RP
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next