HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Main village RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm

He was well out of her range to see him but he could see every movement she made. He enjoyed seeing her mess with her clit and decided to see what he could get her to do with some subliminal suggestion. He begins to whisper in such a way she would think it her own thoughts. “That felt really good and different. I want to feel more of that, I should play with it more.” He says trying hard to contain his laughter at the situation. “The water feels so good on my sore body wouldn’t it be nice to mix it in with the feeling of climax.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Kaori felt her hand wander down to her clit. She couldn't resist. It felt good before and it would feel good again. She thought the water felt good and a need to climax rose within her. She didn't see the harm in doing such a thing so long as Kiva was not watching. She toyed with her newest piercing, but soon found that that wasn't quite enough to get her off.

She sat down, laying on the floor with her knees up and legs spread as she continued to play with herself. Her free hand, which was stroking her breasts, reached out to the side. She grabbed the shampoo bottle and desperate for a release, poised it at her entrance. She started to
move it into herself slowly, gasping at how good it felt to have something inside of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 pm

He found her actions very amusing even more so because if she knew he was watching she would die of embarrassment. He soon tells her something else places another thought in her head. “I should finish myself off then ask Kiva to help me feel even better.” He says to her in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Kaori released herself finally, and withdrew the bottle, feeling embarrassed by her actions. She washed the bottle and herself of as well as she could. She stood up and leaned against the wall.

"Kiva..." She called in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:08 pm

“Yes Kaori?” he says already knowing what she wanted. He walks inside her shower stripping off his clothes before fully stepping inside the shower. “Look at you what’s wrong what have you been doing just now? Tell me. And what do you want with me.?” He of course knew the answers to both but just wanted to make her say it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Kaori looked over at Kiva. "I want you t-" She stopped, slapping a hand over her mouth as she suddenly realized what she almost did. She didn't know what came over her. She looked at his naked body, one she knew too well. She wanted to hide herself away from him. She turned around, trying to block out her naked body.

"I- n-nothing. I don't know what happened I... I need to finish showering..." She said, though her shower was complete, she used it as an excuse. She mentally chastised herself. She didn't think she had gone that far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:23 pm

He reaches down and pulls her up by her hair spinning her around and smacking her across the face several times. “Are you trying to resist me you little wench!” he says before delivering a powerful slap directly at the center of her face. “I asked you a question and you will answer them or I will make sure all your videos get out to the public.” He says pulling her hair tighter and tighter lifting her off the ground so that her feet dangled from the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:59 pm

A small cry of pain escaped Kaori;s lips as she was slapped with enough force each time to leave a bruise. She had no doubt it would. another cry escaped her as she was lifted up by her hair. She glared daggers, but her eyes were full of fear.

"Fuck you." She spat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:12 pm

He slammed her face against the wall of the shower three times not caring how much it might hurt her. He throws her onto the hard floor with great force so that she is lying on her back. He steps on her stomach with her newly pierced navel and applies a great amount of pressure. “Just for that you are not going anywhere today and you will be getting a new tattoo or three.” He says as he smiles at her with a devilish grin. “Now I command you to tell me something. Is this abuse turning you on?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Kaori gritted her teeth. She may have thought what he did before would leave bruises, but she knew that her face would look bad now. She gritted her teeth, refusing to cry out. She could barely get the breath to fulfill his command with his foot on her.

"V-very sligh-ly..." She gasped. She felt her eyes water from pain and wondered if there was any blood mixing in with the water.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:27 pm

“Then let me make it turn you on completely.” He says before kicking her across the floor with great force. He walks over to her and picks her up by the hair again and drops her to the ground before him. He decides to give her a choice. “Would you rather I fuck that pretty ass of yours or use that hole you like to have pleasured so often? Let it be known though you won’t be allowed to take any more pills today so you could risk becoming pregnant.” Maybe that might teach you to act in your place.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Kaori widened her eyes. she was kicked again, and she kept wuiet through it all. She had been put through worse by the empire. Though at the time, the empire seemed to be the least of her concerns. She didn't want to make such a tough decision. She had heard that it hurt badly, being touched there, but she didn't know what else to do. She didn't want to chose.

But she would rather chose than leave it up to him. "The... a- ass...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:50 pm

He rips her legs apart and plunges his erect manhood deep inside Kaori’s dripping wet core. He began to pound in and out of her slamming her back and forth against the hard floor and wall of the shower. He pulls her forwards and forcers his tongue insider her mouth to begin tonging her as he fucks her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Kaori let out a shocked holler as he instead took her main entrance. She didn't want to get pregnant, she wouldn't allow it. She was afraid for such a thing.

The drug in her system was strong enough to make her aroused, even by the man she hated most.She felt a pressure build in her despite the pain and abuse. She was almost grateful, for it was that pleasure that made the pain bearable.

Him kissing her however, was a different story, she thought about biting his tongue off, but decided against it. She would have to think of something to get this man to leave her alone.

Her release on him interrupted her thoughts. Her face burned with shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm

He felt her climax on him after only 3 minutes and he could only laugh as he looked at him with red shame in her face. He just kept tonging her for a while until he decided that he wanted to talk to he . “I can keep going for an hour I wonder how many times you will get off between now and then.” He says whispering in her ear before picking up his pace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Turning away, Kaori took a shay breath and braced herself. Through the pain and pleasure though, her mind was searching for ways to get rid of this man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

1 hour later….

He releases himself inside her with a mighty groan as he rapes her as he rides out his orgasm. Soon he stops and pulls out of her looking down at his handy work with a smile. “Go to work and hope you don’t get pregnant from this, because I won’t be giving you any pills. Now get going you whore.” He says kicking her in the crotch because he knew her piercings where still fresh and it would hurt and also that her vagina must be aching after the many poundings it had received. Come down stairs naked and show me what you plan to wear you will dress in front of me.” He says before going downstairs t await her arrival.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Kaori felt relief as he finished with her, but apprehension over what would come later. As he allowed her to go to work, she feels strength return to her. A chance to get away from him. So blinded by her excitement, she didn't see the painful kick coming until it was too late. She let out a small cry with gritted teeth. It hurt something terrible. She watched him leave. As soon as he was gone she picked herself up.

The only outfit she had here was her school one. She walked to the closet from earlier and picked it up. Her school uniform.
Spoiler:

She walked down the stairs slowly, she was going to be late for work, as it started in 15 minutes. It was a 15 minute walk to the in from his place as well. And that was if she walked past.

"T-this..." She held out the uniform.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:53 pm

He looks at the uniform and for the first time decides to be nice. He could have made her wear a costume out of the closet but he would be nice to her. “That’s fine but what no panties or Bra?” he asks commenting on the fact she did not even attempt to put on underwear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Kaori looked away. She held the uniform tight. She had forgotten about them. "I don't have any. My underwear was ruined and... I can't find my bra..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:36 pm

He only laughs and gives her looks as if to say he would fucker her silly if she was not already late for work. “Well you lost your underwear to me that is carless, I think you don’t want to be wearing any so from now on you are not allowed to wear any Underwear to work. Now get dressed and get out my sight before I decide to have my way with you again. When you have gotten dressed though I want for you to walk over to me and close your eyes after first lifting your skirt to show me there is nothing underneath it. You shall at this point say I am a horny school girl who thinks about sex 24 hours a day. I am always wet so wet that any panties I wear become soaked within 5 minutes. So I don’t wear them anymore but I would choose not to wear any to begin with because I like the feel of the cool air brushing up against my bare core. When you have done that close your eyes and do not open them until I tell you that you may”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:46 pm

Unable to refuse, Kaori walked away and changed into her school uniform. she was eager to leave, so she wanted to get whatever he wanted done with fast.

She walked back towards him once she was done. She closed her eyes and lifted her skirt up, exposing her newest piercing. She spoke the words with shame.

"
I- I
am a... horny school girl who thinks about sex 24 hours a day. I am always
wet... so wet that any panties I wear become soaked within 5 minutes. So I
don’t wear them anymore... b-but I would choose not to wear any to begin
with... because... I like the feel of the cool air brushing up against my bare
c-core.
"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:17 pm

He has already pulled his pants and boxers down and off his body as he looks at her bare core his arousal growing. He pulls her closer to him positioning her so that her core was directly above his manhood he slowly brings her down upon it at which time he pushes her down at a quicker rate of speed. She would know that he had penetrated her at this point but he did not care. He tells her to open her eyes and enjoy what was happing to her. He begins to pump in and out of her at a great speed banging her against the side of the table which he balances her on as he fucks her flat on her back on the table. He knew her head would be smacking against the hard wood of the table and he didn’t care in fact he was almost trying to make her hit her head harder. After 15 minutes of none stop pumping in and out of her banging her against the table he grunts once before releasing himself within her. He then pulls out and smacks her bare core once before he helps her up off the table and onto her feet. He had fucked her without taking any of her clothes off, he had simply lifted her skirt and inserted himself within her. “Get the hell out of my sight this instance.” He says wishing for her to be gone so he could think about the way in which he would punish her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zlorecile
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:28 pm

Kaori staggered away from him, worse than before. She quickly escaped the house. Running down the streets, she headed towards the inn. She felt so desperate to escape and never return. She didn't want to. She wouldn't!

She burst through the back door of the inn and ran directly up to the manager's room. He must have heard her, for she could hear footsteps chasing after her. She didn't bother closing the door. She stood in the middle of the room, not willing to look at him.

Kio was shocked at her unusual behavior. She was hiding her face from him in her hands. Slowly he took hold of her wrists, noticing that they were bruised. HE frowned and turned her to face him. Her face was towards the ground, so he gently lifted it up, taking in her whole appearance. His mouth almost fell open. She had a black eye and a bruised cheek. It didn’t seem that
old, as if the bruises were just recently forming. Her hair wasn’t brushed, but it was clean, and for some reason she was wearing a wrinkly school uniform. He only stared for a second, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

Kaori allowed the man to take her into his arms in a comforting hug. She felt such relief, being around someone who loved her so much; who she knew would never physically hurt her. She hugged him back. “I am sorry… I know looking like this probably inconveniences your work… Perhaps some makeup will cover it up.” She felt him tense and let go, looking into her eyes.

“Kaori, you listen to me. Tell me who did this. Was it the empire? The king? Did you get attacked? What happened? Tell me!” Kio demanded, his temper rising slowly. Kaori just shook her head and looked away.

“Kio… It’s fine. Please… I can’t tell you.”

“You don’t trust me enough to tell you som-”

“NO!” Kaori interrupted. “I can’t tell you because.. I literally cannot. I am unable to.”

“So whoever did this made it so that you cannot tell me? Is that right?”

Kaori said nothing, looking at him pleadingly, she couldn’t tell him. She wanted to get to work. “Please Kio… can I just get to work. If I miss even one paycheck you know I will lose a place to live! I know I am late but…” She trailed off, not having an excuse.

“You are not working.” Kio said. Kaori opened her mouth to protest, but a finger was placed on it. “It hasn’t been busy today. A snow storm is going to hit so it is likely that business will be grim for the next few days. We don’t need you. Don’t worry about pay; just take it as a sick day.”

Kaori was grateful to Kio. She smiled softly at him. Kio smiled back and took her hand, leading her to the bed. He noticed her stiffen slightly, and his anger grew. He was getting a bit of apprehension of what she was so afraid of by the look in her eyes as she stared at the bed. He gave her a reassuring look and sat her down. Giving her one last hug, he let go of her and walked to
the closet, picking out a simple kimono. “Put this on. It will be more comfortable than a school uniform. Give it to me once you are done for me to wash.”

Kaori nodded and once he was gone, undressed, put the clothes outside the door, and then nestled into the bed. She fell into a sleep within minutes.

By the time she woke up, it was 4 in the morning. It was getting late for creatures of the night, and Kaori knew that the teacher was expecting her home within the hour. She did not want to go back. She convinced herself she wouldn’t and just snuggled back into the bed. She was sure that Kio would let her stay the night, or day to humans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:55 pm

He stood outside the small inn and restaurant in which he had been staking out for numerous hours since his slave had left his house. He knew she was most likely to try something with a friendly face to help her. So he decided that he would have a little fun and hurt Kaori bad. He would will this shopkeeper to do something unspeakable to her. He walks inside the restaurant and looks around for signs of life within it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main village RP   

Back to top Go down

Main village RP
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next