Nightmare Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you feel it coming?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Academy of night RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sora the perverted prince

Academy of night RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:45 pm

He walked inside the classroom and reveled in the feelings that she must be going through as she sat down. He decided to cause her further harm then he already had and he would use her only remaining friend to do so. “Dimitri and Kaori I need to speak to you after class please stay back.” He says without another thought before he began his lesson.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Dimitri quirked an eyebrow at the teacher, but nodded his head and got some paper out to take notes along with the previous days homework. Kaori however, was growing anxious as to why he would want dimitri to stay after school as well.

As the bell rang, Kaori stood up. "Actually Mr. Yumichika, i have to go to the principles office after school for a short period of time to give him my rent..." She said, as she did every first Monday of a month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 pm

He looked up at her without a care. “Fine you may go, but return here when you are finished” he says as he turns to deal with Dimitri. He begins to enforce his will onto the dark elf and the things he was willing him to do where not pleasant. “When she comes back you are to pleasure her a bit by rubbing her then I want you to violently rape her.” He says before laughing and setting up the camera. “You will not remember anything after you do it except that you have just raped her.” He says before sitting back at his table and awaiting her return.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

Kaori was anxious to leave him and Dimitri alone, but prayed it was only school business. She disappeared down the hall and into the principles office. She knocked twice before entering. The principle, an older man with a face that betrayed the powers he held. IT was rumored that this man had once fought against the king and nearly won, when the king took a cheap shot and knocked him back down. Nobody knew for sure how strong this man was, nobody wanted too.
Spoiler:

"Kaori no last name. 18 year old demon. One who owes 5 months worth of rent." He spoke gravely, opening his eyes to look at her. She swallowed and looked away.

"Sir.. I just got fired from my job... I can pay you back with interest i just need some more-"
"Time? Kaori you have had time. And every month you get further and further behind in pay. You know this school cannot afford to loose any more money."
"But sir! I promise i can you have t-"
"NO! Kaori. I am sorry but you have until the end of the week. We need to rent your room out to a student in the waiting list. There is a girl that is offering to pay double just for that very room."

Kaori felt tears water in her eyes. She looked away. "Very well... I will have my stuff out by the end of this week..." With that she turned to go, walking solemnly down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Dimitri put his face in his hands, his whole body shaking as he tried his hardest to resist the command. His eyes flashed cloudy, then normal, then cloudy again. They flashed normal and it almost seemed he would win the internal struggle. Then the door opened, and the perfect body of kaori made it's way through. His head shot up and as he took her form in, his shaking stopped and his eyes clouded over completely. Under the command of the teacher. He walked up to her, his face dark. He took hold of her from behind, oblivious to the way she flinched.

He didn't even pay attention to the way he looked behind her at him with a smile. It didn't matter, for the smile quickly disappeared. he wrapped his arms around her tighter, one hand wandering to her breast, the other to her core. She started to fight back, yelling adamantly. it was all lost on his ears. He kissed down her neck, and moved his hand inside of her clothes to feel her breast better.

She hissed lowly, and that only spurred him on more. "Kaori..." He breathed. She tried her best to fight, but he was too strong. However her fighting was starting to bother her.

"Be still" He ordered, using his powers. Advanced telekinesis. It forced her to freeze, unable to move anything but her head. Frozen in the spot she was in. He then took her hands off of her breast, and slipped them both into the front of her pants. He was still standing from behind, his lips on her neck. He explored every inch of her before finally putting his hands inside. He wouldn't give her what she wanted until she climaxed on him. he could now hear that some of her protests were being replaced by moans. He liked that, and with the help of the drug in her system, he dug into her hard with his fingers and swiftly brought her to a climax after a few minutes.

The then removed his fingers and licked them off so she could see. He moved her body down so it was suspended midair horizontally. He took his time removing her gym clothes. once they were gone however, Her lowered her to the ground and positioned himself on top of her, pulling down his uniform just enough to free himself.

with all his strength, he pushed into her. He placed his hands on her arms to position himself. One thing that made a dark elf into such a threat, besides their special powers, was their natural abilities. Sight, smell, and strength. Dimitri possessed more strength than any human, and could easily compete with a graceling whose grace was strength. the amount of tat strength he was using on kaori was nearly all of it. It was ripping her apart and his hands on her arms would leave large bruises. She was yelling now, and he could hear it. He could see the pain written on her face as she pleaded for him to stop. HE ignored it all though.

And then, after half an hour of the rigorous pounding, it was done. Dimitri released inside of her and withdrew himself, looking down at the shivering boding of Kaori. his eyes met her fearful purple ones.

And then they cleared as the teachers command was released. He didn't even notice anyone but kaori in the room. He put his head in his hands. His eyes wide and shaking adamantly. "Kaori.. no.. I didn't.... no..." He backed away, bumping into the wall. He then got up, and ran away, leaving kaori on the ground, feeling as if she had just lost everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:25 pm

“Aww how sad you look my dear, all your friends betrayed you and I don’t see this Sora of yours anywhere” he says before letting out an extremely hurtful laughter meant to make her feel worse then she already must have felt at that moment. He walks over to her and picks her up in his arms before laying her flat on her back atop his desk. He smiles as he looks over her well pounded body.

“Looks like the only one you have left is me so you best get to work on making it up to me for all the shit yopu tried. Now tell me what do you think you should let me do to you to make up for your behavior.?” He asks expecting her to answer a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Kaori was expecting to feel heartbroken, to be hurt, sad, and mad. But instead, all she felt was nothing. Her mind was blank. She did not resist as the teacher picked her up. As he laid her on the table. She knew he would do horrible things to her. She barely heard his question and once she did she just looked away. Her eyes lifeless. "Whatever you want. I don't care anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:38 pm

He looked at her with a little shock in his eyes. He had expected her to be a little disillusioned but she was downright depressed. He looks her deep in her eyes before he pulls all his clothes off. He commands her to get involved with him as he stands naked above her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Kaori does as she is told. Her eyes still blank as her hands reach out to take hold of him and move. her hand along him. She didn't look at him, only at the ground. To her, she was being involved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:06 pm

“You had your chance to not have me do this but ohh well. I command you to become incredibly horny so much so that you would jump anyone who crossed your path.” He says as he lets her continue her movements on him.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Kaori's eyes clouded over with lust as she looked at her handiwork. Her mind went blank except for one though, and that was his command. She started to work more vigorously on him, but it wasn't enough. She switched to using her mouth on him with haste. Her own hand wandered down to her core.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:20 pm

He pushes her mouth off him and then climbs on top of her on the desktop. He begins to kiss her all over her lips and neck making sure to occasional nip at her not enough to draw blood but enough to shock her.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Kaori closed her eyes and gave into it all, the emotions and feeling inside of her. His command working well on her, she braced herself for a tiring adventure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 2:39 pm

One month passes…..
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Dimitri walked through the halls. HE was looking for Kaori, he was always looking, just trying to find out where she had gone. SHe would go to school, disappear at lunch, and be gone after school. Whats more, she was always staying late in that kiva's class. He opened the door and looked around.

She wasn't there. He sighed and walked over to the desk, leaning against it. His strength was underestimated though, and he caused the desk to move slightly. He looked around guiltily and bent to push it back. But that was when he noticed a small hole in the floor. Just dime size.

Curiosity got the better of him and he put his finger through the hole and pulled. It was loose, and he pulled it up. His eyes widened pictures and videos filled the compartment. With shaky hands he picked up the first video. On the lable it said: The best of Kaori.

His heart nearly stopped. Guiltily he picked up a picture. It crumpled in his fist a moment later. With the picture and video in hand, he fled down the hall and towards the principles office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

He had been turning down a hallway when he is sent onto the floor by a person who had run right into him. He was about to get up and send whoever had knocked him down through the wall when he noticed who it was an a picture that had fluttered by his own knee. He picks it up and almost passes out from what he sees. The picture is one of Kaori only lacking any clothing at all. She also had gotten some new additions in the form of lip, nipple, and navel and clit piercings. She looked extremely turned on and was stroking herself when the picture had been taken. He looks up at the person who had such a picture of the women he loved and was not entirely surprised to see his old pal. “Dimitri you dark fairy prick! What the fuck are you doing with this picture and please for your sake tell me that you have not been videotaping her too.” He says preparing to kill the elf on the spot should he find that he was guilty. But the words of the restaurant owner rang in his mind about something that suggested not a dark elf but a gracling was the culprit.
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:15 pm

"Goddamn man! You fucking prick! You have no ideal how much i hate you!" Dimitri started yelling as soon as he saw the prince. "Where the hell have you been! Do you know whats been going on! Kaori told me that you cared about her, that she would wait for you to return! goddamn you bastard! This is all your fault!" He growled.

The acusation only made him madder. "Accuse me of that again and i swear... I don't know what's going on really. I found about a hundred pics and tapes under that teachers desk. Mr. kiva or something like that.. I am not too sure..." Dimitri confides. He looks at the prince, angry that it took him this long to get back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:33 pm

“You are the dumb sissy fairy who can’t even protect a friend.” He says as he snatches everything that the fairy held in his hands. “We are going to have to watch this to get to the bottom of this.” He says as he heads back to his room and soon plops the video into the tv and within seconds wished he had not . They both at least knew who the culprit was but they also had to see every deranged thing that the teacher had made her do. They saw her stripping and masturbating and being fucked on a table and getting her piercings and on the rope and in the costume and so many other horrible things that it almost made Sora sick. When the video stopped playing he turned to the dark elf and sneered. “You know what we have to do don’t you. The question is are you going to be a man or a fairy about this?”
Back to top Go down
Zlorecile
Admin
Zlorecile

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Damian glared after the prince. "How was I supposed to know? huh? She is rarely even at school anymore. She won't tell me anything." He said as he followed after the prince to the room. After several minutes he looked away, unwilling to see any more. Once it was done he was too focused on kaori to even notice the prince's remark. It went ignored.

He started for the door. "You coming? Or do you want me to do all the dirty work?" He asked,. He knew where the teachers house was, and had a feeling that that was where Kaori was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm

“You will follow my lead because if you don’t let me do this you will be put to death for what we are going to do. Me on the other hand nothing can be done to be I am above the law thanks do father dearest.” He says as he makes his way out of his room and towards the exit that would lead them down the long road to the teachers house where blood would be spilled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy of night RP   Academy of night RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Academy of night RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4